forum

Is Mirror Mode easier for Left-handed?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
acofmelt
I was just trying casually this mod on some mania map when I realized I was doing much better with it activated. Has any other fellow left-handed noticed some improvement by playing with Mirror Mod activated?
Caput Mortuum
Depends on the map really. Some maps are already left handed biased without MR. I'd say using MR is more like sightread+ and it might help on some parts you can't do because of mind block
Lights
if theres a chart with right handed anchors or longjacks, you might be able to cheese it by using mirror. but for most cases, i doubt it'd make a difference beyond what caput mortuum said above
[LS]PositoniX
im left handed and i use mirror mode very rarely, needless to say it really matters on the map. i will say that my left hand is far superior then my right in about everything, including osu mania, so if there's some part of the map that's very intensive on the right hand, my right hand seems to just lock up and not be able to press anything, causing me to tank my accuracy. in maps with heavy right hand bits, mirror is very useful for me.