Kelly Clarkson - My Life Would Suck Without You

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Katsuri

R e d wrote:

[Insane]

00:38:647 (1) - spinner deve começar aqui. Não ha razao para começar no Blue tick. É que a voz começa em 00:38:440 (4), mas tem beat em 00:38:647 Tem razão!! (:
00:38:647 (1) - Metia o spinner a aacabar em 00:41:337 Sim!
00:53:544 (6) - add circle, é white big tick, ajuda a manter o ritmo Eh, na verdade não combina, a section é exatamente hitcircles pra não ficar muito overloaded.
00:52:509 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14) - meter um slider a meio ou assim, é melhor do que ter tanto circle seguido imo expliquei aqui em cima
01:20:026 (1) - New combo, porque ritmo pára de seguir a voz, e tmabem tem white big tick, todo o sentido ter newcombo mas na verdade isso é um fim de section, então ainda é parte do combo.
01:33:268 (1) - deve acabar em 01:36:164, tal como o spinner 00:38:647 (1) Pronto, tem razão.
01:47:957 (1) - eu metia new combo aqui.. Ok
02:36:785 (2,3) - ficava bem se tivesse no mesmo lugar de 02:35:337 (3,4) mas nesse caso não dá.

00:38:647 (1) e 01:33:268 (1) - o hitsound no final do spinner deve ser ouvido! eu recomendo usar 50%vol Soft (mesmo para a easy diff) eu gosto de silenciar :c

[Easy]

01:16:302 (2) - não acho recomendado o Stack. porque segue a batida e não a voz (novatos seguem mais a melodia), e o slider 01:15:061 (1) acaba no Red tick, o que faz não ser 1/1. mas o stack keepa a simetria
01:29:957 (3) - Remove new combo, porque a frase continua. Digo isto porque segue o teu estilo de new combo Pronto.
01:53:130 (4) - New combo pronto
01:55:199 (3) - if you did^ remove new combo e
01:56:233 (1) - if you did^ Add new. pronto

03:15:889 (1) , 03:17:958 (3) , 03:18:992 (1) - o mesmo que disse lá em cima^ yeahyeahyeahhh

thats all good luck
Waiting for your mod
Aurele
You can rank it now, it has 12 Star Priority c;
Topic Starter
Katsuri

Gabe wrote:

You can rank it now, it has 12 Star Priority c;

I don't think I want it ranked now, but thanks for the star!!
HellDawn
Insane

00:26:751- it would be better if you make normal sampleset for this circle
00:50:026- Nc here and remove nc > 00:51:061
02:12:164- also break drag to here

Easy

00:41:957- finish
00:46:923- If I were you I wouldnt put finish to here, finish should put to here > 00:48:578
01:59:337- too hard to catch for easy players maybe ?
02:14:647- break drag

Okey Nice mapset and song
Good luck
I wouldnt forget your star because of your mapset.
Aurele
Erm, you have an Easy, and an Insane. Wouldn't it needs a Normal and a Hard to be able to rank it..?
Topic Starter
Katsuri

Gabe wrote:

Erm, you have an Easy, and an Insane. Wouldn't it needs a Normal and a Hard to be able to rank it..?

Yes it does, two guest mappers are working on that.
Shohei Ohtani
mod4mod queue (Map: http://osu.ppy.sh/s/66757 )

Insane:
00:26:647 (8) - Change this to sampleset normal
00:45:268 (1) - Hella awkward overlap with (4).
01:26:647 (6) - Add sampleset normal on end of slider
01:39:682 (1) - Serverly touching HP bar
01:40:923 (4) - Personally, patterns like these are a huge pet peeve to me. Maybe make it more like this? http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/559684
01:51:268 (1) - Touching HP bar
02:21:268 (1,2) - Doesn't really fit with the music at all. Also, (1) is touching the HP bar
02:47:544 (5) - Pretty weird overlap
02:50:854 (5) - ^
03:12:371 (1) - ^

Easy:
01:38:233 (3) - Copy-Paste (4) for this slider. Also, add clap on end of slider
01:39:061 (4) - Remove whistle and add clap on end of slider
01:59:337 (4) - This would be confusing for easy players

Better than I expected.
popner
If you are going to rank this map, you current diff spread is not acceptable. You need at least 1 more diff between the two you already have. See the ranking criteria:

Ranking Criteria: Mapset
The mapset must have a well-designed spread of difficulties, containing at least an Easy or a Normal difficulty (based on how the map feels): this is so that players of all levels of experience are able to enjoy maps of the songs they love. It's really hard to define how a specific spread could work in a specific song beforehand, but here's a list of things to consider: the difficulties in the mapset must be in a consecutive order and/or with a reasonable gap between them; there should be at least one difficulty around ~2.5/3 star difficulty level; if your mapset has two difficulties, one of them cannot be insane (this basically means that it's highly recommended to have 3 difficulties unless the song itself doesn't allow much variety); if your mapset has three difficulties, one of them should be about ~2.5/3 star difficulty level, and the second should not be Insane; if your map has four or more difficulties, at least two should be something other than Insane. The difficulty level of Taiko-specific difficulties must also follow a well-designed spread with no jumps in between difficulties, hence if you may include Normal/Hard/Insane, or Normal/Hard or Hard/Insane (only if it also has standard difficulties)

http://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Ranking_Criteria#Mapset
Topic Starter
Katsuri

popner wrote:

If you are going to rank this map, you current diff spread is not acceptable. You need at least 1 more diff between the two you already have. See the ranking criteria:

Ranking Criteria: Mapset
The mapset must have a well-designed spread of difficulties, containing at least an Easy or a Normal difficulty (based on how the map feels): this is so that players of all levels of experience are able to enjoy maps of the songs they love. It's really hard to define how a specific spread could work in a specific song beforehand, but here's a list of things to consider: the difficulties in the mapset must be in a consecutive order and/or with a reasonable gap between them; there should be at least one difficulty around ~2.5/3 star difficulty level; if your mapset has two difficulties, one of them cannot be insane (this basically means that it's highly recommended to have 3 difficulties unless the song itself doesn't allow much variety); if your mapset has three difficulties, one of them should be about ~2.5/3 star difficulty level, and the second should not be Insane; if your map has four or more difficulties, at least two should be something other than Insane. The difficulty level of Taiko-specific difficulties must also follow a well-designed spread with no jumps in between difficulties, hence if you may include Normal/Hard/Insane, or Normal/Hard or Hard/Insane (only if it also has standard difficulties)

http://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Ranking_Criteria#Mapset
tks
mancuso_JM_
Hey man.. I'm waiting for you to fix CDFA's mod.
I don't know if you are going to continue with this project, but give me a call if you want my mod!
nimi
"Special thanks to Wiinter for spending time on helping me with this, probably couldn't find motivation whitout your help!"

tira isso de pending se tu tá esperando por uma hard
Low
:)
Topic Starter
Katsuri
hi
Aurele
hi
BeatofIke
Gabe's 3333rd Post! 8-)
Dark_Ai
Do you need a Hard or Normal? If yes can I make a gd please ><
Aurele

Dark_Ai wrote:

Do you need a Hard or Normal? If yes can I make a gd please ><
I'm doing Normal.
Dark_Ai
then Hard? ;w;
Aurele
hi graveyard
Topic Starter
Katsuri
Ok, just renamed two diffs. The difficulty gap is not really awesome, but I think it's kinda ok.
Topic Starter
Katsuri
Added an easy difficulty. 8-)
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.