forum

OT!Idol Auditions~!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ashton
What's up ot!denziens. I know that we are all, in fact, cute anime girls, so why not put that power to good use?

Content

The Plan

We need to have a fully functioning group that can perform popular songs. Even if you are a bad singer, if you make it up with energy and ot spirit you will be admitted!

We will be singing a song that OT can vote on, and we will get somebody who is good at mixing to add all of our harmonies together.

Again, even if it sounds horrible, it will not necessarily be horrible if we all sing with our soul!

Auditions

To audition you must;

1) Be active in OT for at least a month prior to auditioning;
2) Be willing to share recordings of your voice;
3) Have a good spirit and charisma!
4) Send a voice recording to me (or any other organizer who wants to join) of you singing the lowest notes you can all the way up to your highest ones. Don't hurt yourself, and only use your comfortable range. Don't worry, you don't need to be good, it can sound like dogshit. I have puberty voice if that makes you feel any better so I am certainly not one to judge.

Here are the spots we need to fill in order to make this great:

Soprano (Highest female voice type, usually can sing from C4 - A5): ???
Alto/Mezoo (Lower female voice type, usually can sing from F3 - F5): ???
Tenor (Highest male voice type, usually can sing from C3 - C5): ???
Bass/Baritone (Lowest male voice type, can sing really low notes): Endaris, Samx500

We can have multiple people in each section, or no people in any section. As long as we have a varying range of voice types we will be good. Somebody with good music theory will also be appreciated to help us sound decent. It would be even better if we had somebody good at singing to join because as it stands I don't think anybody can sing well.

Because of the rarity of females, if we can get any girl to join they will become the lead.
johnmedina999

Ashton wrote:

Because of the rarity of females, if we can get any girl to join they will become the lead

BS
add me btw
Topic Starter
Ashton

johnmedina999 wrote:

Ashton wrote:

Because of the rarity of females, if we can get any girl to join they will become the lead

BS
add me btw

Actually, I'm gonna change the audtion up a bit. Can you give me a sample of you singing the lowest you can to the highest? Dont go to places where it hurts.
samX500
I am gonna join, I'll record my samples tommorow though.
Topic Starter
Ashton

samX500 wrote:

I am gonna join, I'll record my samples tommorow though.

sounds great!
q9za
I can't fill fulfill any of the requirements. What else can I do?
Topic Starter
Ashton

q9za wrote:

I can't fill fulfill any of the requirements. What else can I do?

be our fan
q9za
Then a fan I will be :^D

abraker
you will need to be this

q9za

abraker wrote:

you will need to be this

so it would seem...

samX500
come one abraker, join the OT!Idol troup! We all wanna hear your angelic voice
q9za
laughs in containing humans infected with the stupid in his laboratory
keremaru

Ashton wrote:

I know that we are all, in fact, cute anime girls,

You call this cute?

This, anime? And finally, last but CERTAINLY NOT LEAST...

You call THIS... GIRL?!

To challenge the status quo of this... "cute anime girl", stereotype we have been leeched to automatically gestate, I shall attempt to fulfill the requirements of Baritone. Mostly since I myself have played a baritone in 6th grade (I see you there, Sam), and I want to push myself to pursue some sort of artistic career in music, whether that be instrumental or lyrical, such as rap or singing. Though I am not sure about what route I want to take, I know what direction I'm headed. Mostly. I still need to figure out if I'm sticking with Western-style music or switching to Japanese and learning Eastern-style singing.

ANYWAYS, I'll work on the audio files for my Baritone submission tomorrow. It's 22:11 already.
Topic Starter
Ashton
Very good attitude you have, keramaru!
Tad Fibonacci
Can I use a text to speech instead?
q9za
Vietnamese text to speech, yeah.
Meah
Wait
q9za

Meah wrote:

Wait

Am waiting
Meah
How to sing
abraker
Tad, this means I can sing back street boys in text to speech?
show more