forum

osu mouse users

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Arizse
whenever I use a mouse I can't help to notice my hand all ways ends up in a fucked position I use a DeathAdder elite and an old DeathAdder tournament 2k17 edition both mice have these issues either skin on my hand gets stuck under the mouse in the back or my wrist bends in a weird 45-degree angle to the right and it just stays there I don't know the exact math of the reason behind why my wrist ends up this way may be due 2 the torque of the actual mouse wire resisting the positioning it is in and it pushing in a weird way whenever I move forcing my hand 2 slightly move or what also fingertip grip, either way, its extremely painful also tablet sucks dick so fuck that I'm also typically using my palm as an anchor for the rest of my hand on the edge of my desk it isn't sharp cuz of mouse pad but yeah am I the only one with this issue maybe ill post a picture of what happens
kabute
I face that problem too. Just get a tablet instead as mouse drift will make you stride further away from making any more progress.
chu7315
我用鼠标时,有时候滑出鼠标垫。特别难受!
bih_
i only use a mouse so i don't have that problem
igotthis
aye
[AlphaCentauri]
Yeah I experience that as well, when I play long maps my hand just drifts until it's in a really uncomfortable position and I end up missing notes because of it
FunkyPigeon
Relateable
segji
Yea its called mouse drift, happens when you play smooth moving maps or long maps. I would recommend getting a tablet of some sort.
SoonVirus
Either you are a simp and you buy tablet, either you try to replace your mouse between 2 jumps or in the middle of a slider and pray rng that your mouse position will not be worse than it was