Kite

Andrea wrote:

~Easy~

00:21:305 (3) - This slider touches the HP Bar, move it down a bit. Fixed

~Hard~

00:13:924 (2) - This slider is touching the HP Bar, move it down a bit. Fixed
00:23:210 (1) - Ugly slider, try a better shape. Fixed
00:25:114 (1) - ^ Same for this one.Fixed
00:27:972 (3) - I'd make this slider straight and not curved a bit like you did.Removed 1 point and made it less curvy, I don't like totally straight sliders
00:52:733 (4) - Again, ugly slider imo. Fixed
00:56:543 (4) - ^ You know what I'm going to say. Keeping this one
01:00:829 (8) - New combo due to the jumpy pattern, perhaps? It seems good. Fixed
01:11:781 (4) - Same ugly slider again, though curved in this way doesn't look that bad.Kept it the way it is, imo it's not THAT bad
01:54:638 (5) - ^ Why did you use so many of them? D: ^
01:58:448 (5) - ^ You know. ^
02:08:686 (4) - Make this circle spaced equally between the circle before and after. Even spacing doesn't seem to fit here for me, it feels better with bigger spacing towards the next triplet/slider
02:24:638 (8) - New combo due to the jumpy pattern, again.Fixed
02:40:114 (1) - I don't think this new combo is needed. I like it nonetheless
Thanks!
OnosakiHito
Requested mod by Kite - Why not guest diff? <.< Ragnarok... :!:

Though, Xakyrie did already a decent mod there so I have not much to point out anymore.

[Loctav's Muzukashii]
General:
These short kiais are in my opinion not really needed because they don't fit so well with the song at this time. Just my though.
02:09:876 - Here you could rather start the kiai. The song is 2:47 minutes long, having just 15 sec as kiai is pretty less.

Hitnotes:
01:38:210 - The whole 'stream' comes out of a sudden which makes it sound a bit strange, because previous patterns were much shorter. You could simply delete these notes 01:39:162 (1) - , 01:39:638 (1,2) - and it would work well.

Map is overall fine. But I think it would been better if you followed more the beat, which forground music you could map to it. Right now there is no real connection from pattern to pattern since they change suddenly in some parts. E.g.: 00:15:591~00:23:210 - 00:21:781 (1,1,1,2) - Instead of having this pattern, it would have been nicer to use a connection to 00:17:972 by using 1/2 notes as well. Problem was the forground sounds.

[Haruka's Oni]
General:
These short kiais are in my opinion not really needed because they don't fit so well with the song at this time. Just my though.
02:09:876 - Here you could rather start the kiai. The song is 2:47 minutes long, having just 15 sec as kiai is pretty less.

Hitnotes:
01:23:686 (1) - This Spinner is way too short and should be deleted.

Taiko Ranking Criteria wrote:

Spinner
Leave at least a 1/2 beat between a note and a spinner. Using them on streams may be okay. Short spinners are not recommended.
Well that's all. Oni is mapped well. Has a mix of the forground music and the beats.

Have a star.
Good luck!
Haruka_old

Andrea wrote:

~Haruka's Oni~

01:23:686 (1) - I'd remove this spinner and add a slider instead. Replacing the spinner with a slider doesn't fix this "issue" and short sliders are equally as bad as short spinners.

OnosakiHito wrote:

[Haruka's Oni]
General:
02:09:876 - Here you could rather start the kiai. The song is 2:47 minutes long, having just 15 sec as kiai is pretty less. I guess the short kiais are pretty pointless so I deleted them and added a new kiai at 01:01:305 to 01:16:543.

Hitnotes:
01:23:686 (1) - This Spinner is way too short and should be deleted. Fair enough. I changed the short spinner to a K instead.

Taiko Ranking Criteria wrote:

Spinner
Leave at least a 1/2 beat between a note and a spinner. Using them on streams may be okay. Short spinners are not recommended.

Well that's all. Oni is mapped well. Has a mix of the forground music and the beats. Thanks for the mod! :oops:
Hopefully this should be the final update.
UnderminE
[General]
A suggestion: How about using Normal whistle on some of slider-slides? Just throwing a random example: 01:07:972 - (whistle's volume must be lower than 50% though) Using normal whistles would sound great imo. Now it sounds like something is missing with the hitsounds.

[Normal]
00:20:829 (3,5) - stack properly
01:45:114 (1) - This spinner* is a bit short for a Normal diff. Maybe you can end it here 01:47:019 - ?
02:35:591 - same whistle finish here

[Hard]
00:01:305 - whistle
00:03:210 - whistle
00:51:781 (1,4) - same normal slider-slide suggestions
01:55:591 (1,2,3) - looks kind of ugly

Couldn't find anything more, it's calm already. Good luck~
Topic Starter
Kite
Thanks, fixed most things
Loctav

OnosakiHito wrote:

Requested mod by Kite - Why not guest diff? <.< Ragnarok... :!: We were quicker : D

Though, Xakyrie did already a decent mod there so I have not much to point out anymore.

[Loctav's Muzukashii]
General:
02:09:876 - Here you could rather start the kiai. The song is 2:47 minutes long, having just 15 sec as kiai is pretty less. did the same than Haruka

Hitnotes:
01:38:210 - The whole 'stream' comes out of a sudden which makes it sound a bit strange, because previous patterns were much shorter. You could simply delete these notes 01:39:162 (1) - , 01:39:638 (1,2) - and it would work well. k

Map is overall fine. But I think it would been better if you followed more the beat, which forground music you could map to it. Right now there is no real connection from pattern to pattern since they change suddenly in some parts. E.g.: 00:15:591~00:23:210 - 00:21:781 (1,1,1,2) - Instead of having this pattern, it would have been nicer to use a connection to 00:17:972 by using 1/2 notes as well. Problem was the forground sounds. adjusted the example, but for the rest, this might be a matter of taste/style/however you want to call it. I think it's fine as it is.
Makar
Really delayed mod req in-game ;3

Bolded suggestions are things that are unrankable or in some way related to the ranking criteria.

[General]
  1. Song folder and stuff all good~

[Easy]
  1. Nice easy :3

[Normal]
  1. 01:34:638 (4) - Whistle at the end so it's consistent with 01:31:305 (6)?
  2. 01:47:495 - unnecessary timing point, delete (nazi zzz)
  3. 01:52:257 (2) - It would fit much better imo if you had a circle here, and the slider started at 01:52:495 like this http://puu.sh/2rCRh
  4. Gooooood~

[Hard]
  1. 00:45:114 (3) - This speed change really caught me off guard when sight-reading. Thanks to the direction of the slider though players should be able to play this and not combo break or get a 100 even, but I still suggest removing the speed up or at least toning it down (to 1.5 to be consistent with the other one at 02:08:210) since imo it doesn't really fit much.
  2. GOOD STUFF

[Loctav's Muzukashii]
  1. <3

[Haruka's Oni]
  1. <3

Very small suggestions~
Nice map :3 look over the small stuff and PM me for recheck/bubble
Topic Starter
Kite
Fixes were applied to Normal but not gonna change the speedup on my Hard diff, sorry D:
Thanks for the mod!
Makar
Have my first bubble~
Kawayi Rika
Hi ~ Kite ~ :)

No kds pls ~

[General]

1. Please change AudioLeadIn to 2000(1500 a bit short).

That's all ~ Nice map and BGM >.<

Call me back ~
;)
Topic Starter
Kite
2000 seems better, fixed
Thanks for the check :3
lolcubes
Rika so fast.

:<
Kawayi Rika
OK ~ Good Job ~