forum

looking for fposu skin

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
flpxsu
sup.
im looking for fposu skin that looks like counter strike crosshair, bascially fps game crosshair
im warming up on fposu and i need this skin
thanks~~
MLGTaesian
honestly, if you want an fposu skin, you can just make a mixed skin. just find a skin that you like, then replace the cursor with a cs crosshair. if you can't find a crosshair online, it's probably not to hard to make it urself. you really don't need the best software, just something that can draw lines. i can help you if you need help making/editing the skin.
Topic Starter
flpxsu

MLGTaesian wrote:

honestly, if you want an fposu skin, you can just make a mixed skin. just find a skin that you like, then replace the cursor with a cs crosshair. if you can't find a crosshair online, it's probably not to hard to make it urself. you really don't need the best software, just something that can draw lines. i can help you if you need help making/editing the skin.
thanks, ill try!
Animexes

flpxsu wrote:

MLGTaesian wrote:

thanks, ill try!
did you end up making one?