forum

removing the placement for multi lobbies

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ERA pepega
i was wondering if there was a way to remove the placement you get on multi lobbies while your playing because i find it very distracting and is often the reason i miss in multi lobbies. so i was wondering if there was an option to customize it in the skin folder but i cant find it so is there a way?
RockRoller
You can put a blackbox on scorebar-bg@2x at the position where the ranking is. I think some of h3oCharles' skins have this (maybe in the extras folder and not the main one), but I am not 100% sure about that. If they dont, you will probably have to figure out the exact position yourself
Topic Starter
ERA pepega

RockRoller wrote:

You can put a blackbox on scorebar-bg@2x at the position where the ranking is. I think some of h3oCharles' skins have this (maybe in the extras folder and not the main one), but I am not 100% sure about that. If they dont, you will probably have to figure out the exact position yourself
ok thank you
Galvit
Press Tab?
RockRoller

Galvit wrote:

Press Tab?

That doesnt remove the number in the bottom right
StartAndSelect
I'm also interested in how to do this. Is it a case of using an image that happens to be the right size and position to cover it or is there a setting to use in the skin.ini to move it around?
RockRoller

StartAndSelect wrote:

I'm also interested in how to do this. Is it a case of using an image that happens to be the right size and position to cover it or is there a setting to use in the skin.ini to move it around?
You cover it up by puting ablack box in the right spot onto scorebar-bg
StartAndSelect
I see. Since it's not intended to be a feature, I suppose it makes sense that it'd be a solution as inelegant as that. Thanks for the info - it did indeed work.
Zozimoto
i love how this solution ironically doesn't work for the people who disable the hud
RockRoller

StartAndSelect wrote:

I see. Since it's not intended to be a feature, I suppose it makes sense that it'd be a solution as inelegant as that. Thanks for the info - it did indeed work.
Most things in skinnig aren't intended and inellegant due to that.

Zozimoto wrote:

i love how this solution ironically doesn't work for the people who disable the hud
You could also get this to work for people that disable the hud, but its quite a bit more complicated.
Topic Starter
ERA pepega

Zozimoto wrote:

Just make the hud black or transparent and it will look the same as having it disabled but you can still block the position number