forum

Mem or mech in a keyboard?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
NaachoThrasher
I look for a keyboard.. for jump more fast and do better streams but in my keyboard (membrana in spanish) i dont do my best... is a good idea buy a mechanical keyboard for a good stream or fasten jumps? 🥺
Tree-Kangaroo
Imo you probably wont see a noticeable difference right off the bat with mechanical but I find them to be a lot more comfortable and provide more consistency when streaming
bih_
i use a membrane because i'm poor.
but i've heard that mechanical gives you better stamina
[LS]PositoniX
membrane keyboards are very comfortable to press, but have a lot of resistance so they cause having speed to be a little more difficult. mechanical keyboards doesn't have the same type of resistance, so you can push them down more easily. many people don't get a mechanical keyboard because most of them are pretty expensive, but there's relatively cheap offbrand chinese mechanical keyboards you can get for $30 (pretty cheap for a mechanical keyboard). i couldn't find the mechanical keyboard i got a few years ago, but i can reccomend some cheap-ish mechanical keyboard brands you can buy from:
  1. eagletec
  2. huo ji/e element
  3. redragon
those are all very good keyboard brands with fairly cheap mechanical keyboards.
GetAll684
Mechanical lmao and the most less weight switches click
Makan1
Mechanical keyboard makes osu! so much more satisfying to play it's insane. If you are gamer you get mech kb.
I advise red/brown switch

GL, Gamer
haha i rolypoly
mechanical gives u more satisfacation
Solaray
I use a Corsair strafe MK.2 with cherry mx reds and I have no problems. Streaming is a lot easier than when I used a cheap membrane keyboard.
Orohka
s
Yukanna
mech has better feel to it.
Nikolai
lol sorry 4 u kid, still got a plastic keyboard I see. LOL. Nothing personnel kid but you gotta upgrade at some point, I stole my MILFs credit card and bought me an ALUMINUM keyboard bro. An Anne pro, if u must know. And my gf loves it. She is actually super hot and next to me right now bro. I can only imagine how jealous u must be haha me with my metal keyboard and hot gf. Oh well, just a day in the life I suppose. This is Tanner btw.
AmyRunes
Mech Keyboard with blue switches
Cause i like those clicky sounds :3
_heart_
mechanical keyboard = 727pp 300bpm stream ez
- Isla -
Mechanical with cherry mx red
q9za

- Isla - wrote:

Mechanical with cherry mx red
MEchanical with shit razer switches
- Isla -
mechanical is a lot better
Skagen
i use razer huntsman te tkl linear and it is amazing. But try to read some articles about keabords and find the one that suits your needs