forum

Survey 43: Community Voice 2020

posted
Total Posts
show more
CreamPower

KatouMegumi wrote:

ban sotarks
Since I had left my profile link in there, I would like to additionally clarify that I don't care about being competitive in osu! for the reason mentioned above. I would like to play competitively on fair grounds, where one mapset/s does not exploit PP system, leaving players who refuse to play PP exploiting (farming) maps under an unfair disadvantage.

just change the pp formula until it becomes very difficult to exploit, then the pp a map gives will reflect it's actual difficulty very well.
Peshies
Tbh its a nice game i love it my sister plays it like 80%of the day on pc and on phone
DroidBass
Reading the lots of complaints to notelock, why not just make an aditional mod (-5% score, but -3% pp?) that basically ignores notelock in these maps that you can't literally do them because of it.

Or for newer maps making notelock something configurable in gradual matices.
genocat uwu
i love osu. thats it. im here just to say i love osu
xJanise
i read the word "notelock" several times but idk what it means, could anyone help me pls?
rdsdsk2
PETITION: MIRROR MOD (from mania) FOR ALL MODES cuz fuck mindblock
Toninhosu
Indeed! Notelock/noteblock or whatever the name is, is definitely a problem to the gameplay. The proof of that is when we had no notelock on osu!lazer because of a glitch and then everyone (even me) heard from someone "Hey, osu!lazer is amazing now, something happened and we don't have notelock anymore"... Basically the game was better with the glitch lol.

Another thing that annoy me a lot is the slider-break mechanic. Ok, it is basically a miss, but at the same time slider-breaking is even more annoying, it's hard to explain but it is something like "I didn't even miss, just a slider-break, cmon game". Can we simply get a MISS or a 50 or even a 100 instead?! The way sliders work is very confusing, sometimes you didn't even know how did you hit the note, "What? I hit that? OK.." or "How did I not hit that?????" I am pretty sure both of these situations happens often to everyone.

And I don't know if that matters here, but ScoreV2 is a joke. 99% or even a bit lower like 97% will cease to exist unless you are a 3 digit... Again, the problem are sliders, now even harder to hit the 300 and still with slider-breaks. I dedicate myself A LOT to get high acc on every map that I play, it's not easy but it pays off. At this point you probably understand that acc matters a lot for me, and yes, almost even more than PP. If I FC a song with 97% acc I simply quit the beatmap.

That should be it for the critiques, I am very satisfied with the current game state :)

Also I am very grateful with the comfirmation that we need now to the Preview Gameplay buttom, that was annoying af..
jadelkarchi
Hello! Osu community
I think that Osu will have huge success if it adds a specified rank ( bronze, silver, gold, ...etc) and creates missions or careers. I think that's it. AND GOOD JOB OSUU I like this game since it began. keep up!
1NDATED
HUH
KevRub
Can you bring a lazer skin to stable pls?
chuckie
I <333 Osu!! I must share that I often use an Android clone called Opsu with my Samsung Tab S4 and it's lovely stylus. Do with that information what you will but I use Osu on PC for all the other game modes. The gamemode Osu Mania could use some keyboard layout customization settings and maybe even colour change settings in my humble opinion.

Thanks for making such a well thought out and beautifully executed game, it's the mother of all rhythm games!!
IlI
DeathByDarwin
It has been several months since the survey opened and I still haven't heard a single thing about any results whatsoever. Will results ever be posted or has this been abandoned?
Phantonym
done, i've filled the survey
otaku lover
I have a problem when it comes to wanting to download a song with or without a video, it takes time and that did not happen before and I already did the steps recommended by the browser and still without wanting to download a song and when I download something else if it downloads well they help me I've only had this problem for two days
Arctos Sagittario
Done. Have to say that not being around for a good while does make me feel like out of the time.
Agent Encore
Is the survey still ongoing?
- Marco -
community/forums/posts/7437866

Ephemeral wrote:

-KevinChan- wrote:

It's great to see this coming back. Are any of the interesting metrics being shared after the survey concluded?
Yep, we'll be sharing a breakdown of the survey results once we conclude it in a week or two.
i guess the survey is closed now but still no result
Corne2Plum3
I'm asking if Sureveys like this are abandoned...
Akumace1

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

I'm asking if Sureveys like this are abandoned...
They probably are