forum

[duplicate] A osu! "special browser"

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
[-SerHio-]
Hello! Well, I want to bring an idea to this game that in my mind I would improve it a lot. My idea is that when installing the game, a "special browser" is installed so that you have access to all the osu internet pages but instead of doing it with Google Chrome, Opera, Edge, etc. But it is the only browser to be on the osu pages, of course it is possible to continue accessing the osu also by other browsers.
Zozimoto
i know what you mean, but i'm not sure people would appreciate the installer installing something else than the thing they wanted
Death
You can already access a large portion of the pages on the website directly in game through lazer. Pretty sure the goal is to make almost everything (if not everything) on the website directly accessible in game.

This has also been requested before.
Topic Starter
[-SerHio-]

Zozimoto wrote:

i know what you mean, but i'm not sure people would appreciate the installer installing something else than the thing they wanted

Also, but when you install it or it will tell you if you want to also install a special browser.
Flanster
I dont understand whats the point of having a "special browser" for accessing webpages you can already do with any other browser. Has no practical use nor any reason to put any effort into developing.