forum

Nice to meet you all

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
uzumakiramen
Hewwo everyone! Long-time lurker/stalker, first-time poster!

Been playing osu! for about a year. Best game I have ever played, hands down. Before first playing osu! I played a fair bit of mobile music games, most notably Cytus and Deemo. I freakin' love those game, but only play them occasionally now.

Started playing osu! last year around this time, hit it hard for a few months, and then stopped because I got addicted to Fate Grand Order (FGO) for a few months. Ugh. Don't even ask.

I used to love the Fate series, seriously. But they are just going way to far with all this travelling-through-time stuff now IMO. Plus FGO was such a time and money sink. Not that I ever really whaled on it or anything ... but I definitely did end up spending some, and when I look back at that fact I just wanna kick myself.

Anyways, Azur Lane is my game now. Awesome game, top-tier waifus (shipfus), non-cancerous community (for the most part), and totally possible to F2P (though I wouldn't mind some modest shelling out for a skin here and there).

Anyways, back to osu! I first stumbled on this game as someone IRL suggested that it might help with aim practice for CS:GO (a game I was planning to start getting more into at the time, but quickly learned that my aim was beyond meh). Things didn't work out as planned though. Within a week I got a tablet kicked down to me from an ex-GF/artist ... and never looked back!

END OF INTRODUCTION :)

NOW, I fear this may not be the place for this, and hope it won't hurt (my rep) to ask. And sorry that this post is turning into a book:

This osu! community is obviously full of amazing, highly-creative mappers. I give you all the props in the world for creating such beautiful beatmaps for people like me to play and enjoy. It is just so obvious how much heart goes into the content-creation aspect of this game!

Though I'm sure that most of ya will likely have tons on your plates already, I would really, really love to play a beatmap of Sabai - Million Days (feat. Hoang & Claire Ridgely) [Monstercat Release] ... one of these days. Here is the song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nrz-xQbjII&list=PL1HgZVGkCeOZiveDVPllcw7PXd40oUziU&index=2

I wasn't able to find any beatmaps for this song using the beatmap search tool. So if there are any mappers out there that might be feeling this song as much as I do and want to try and create something special with it, welp, I WOULD LOVE YOU FOREVER!!

Thanks and again, nice to meet you all. Hope to see you around!
dyz