forum

What do you think about "Lucky Star"?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Rantai
It was my very first anime. In hindsight, not the best choice as I got 0% of the references.
creampuff
^ I didn't get the references first time watching it, either. After re-watching I found it was really funny and since I had come to like those slice-of-life kind of anime, I just watched it until the end. Sure, I thought "Lucky Star" was a funny anime first time watching, though. I loved Konata, and Kagami was the first tsundere I've ever seen in anime, I believe. And it was the first time I had ever heard of the word "moe" So, to sum it up, I really like Lucky Star, and that Sergeant Frog reference they made in one episode was funny. It made me realize the awesomeness that is Hirano Aya.
Topic Starter
Pami-chan
I really do agree with Tsusuko. I Iove re-watching the episodes, especially episode 12 "Let's go to the Festival". It really funny when Tsukasa gets run over and gets lost.<3
Kunieda
Lucky Star Initial D Parody ,
it's making me laugh .
EDIT : Epic.
Ava
100% random, love the OVA though
H_Hitachiin
Laughed the whole anime.
Never really understood it o.o
mathexpert
Overall I think it's a fantastic, whimsical, random, funny, and memorable anime that's not for everybody. The sense of humor in Lucky Star (as well as nichijou, acchi kouchi, etc) is pretty distinct and it's easy to miss some of the humor if you don't watch anime/aren't an otaku.

[basically this post was an excuse to post tsundere kagami kthxbye]
Tsukimi Luna
its 8 years old and I like it
Kunieda

Yuu-Chii wrote:

lol... 8 years old? and you like it ? btw....:3
Tsukimi Luna

clarie33 wrote:

Yuu-Chii wrote:

lol... 8 years old? and you like it ? btw....:3
eheheheeh~ :3
Tesu
loli's ever
H_Hitachiin
I just re-watched it.
Holy crap the OVA is awesome.
Heibel

Lance wrote:

It goes from boring to meh to watchable.
Basically this, the first episode i had to fight my way through, after that it gets better.
cokeshawty
Didn't always understand it, but I loved it ^.^
amuchii16
KAWAII!~ :D
Yafutsufa
lucky star..... moe moe everywhere XD
but seriously part i`m get laughed most is the last part of every episode when the staff is shown XD
Neko_girl_chibi
I think it is a lucky star anime / manga Also very beautiful and funny! konata is very funny as kagami and tsukasa!
I find it wonderful! :)
Miyu
would watch it if it wasnt so mainstream lel ;a;
Dekonare
Gotta rewatch Lucky Star someday. Also OVA was hilarious.
Mogsy
References alone aren't comedy. The actual comedy bits aren't funny.

I really don't like this show. Also, nice five-month bump. :|
Cowtao
Well since it's been bumped already and this is getting back to attention...What the heck.
Lucky Star is...Okay. The OVA blows the main show out of the water though. It's funny that I say that because the profile picture I have is Kuro Konata. Way to play for the enemy team. ;n;
mathexpert

Miyu wrote:

would watch it if it wasnt so mainstream lel ;a;
lol what a terrible reason not to watch something.
Jeroen Mathon
I think it's hilarious and a lot of fun.
Especially because it made parodies of other series.
jaye19
It was pretty hilarious because I understood most of the references. If you don't though, it could be pretty hard to sit through.

What I really loved about this show was the stuff showed at the end. Also, Minoru is damn awesome.
Kobold
Good anime to watch but not if you've never watched other animes. Otherwise, I found it a good anime to watch in between 2 series since it's a comedy anime.

also, shiraishi minoru ftw.
Nya-nyan_old
Lucy star: really funny I like the humor, but sad it doesn't have so many episode :| I wish it could have more :|
ccykoko
I think its very fun and I didn't noticed that they were in high school at first... >_<''' My favorite character is probably Kagami and Konata
[ Adam ]
i could never get into it, i watched like the first 3 eps and it just bored me
.m
Sentient_DELETED
Just awesome! :D
OzzyOzrock
WHY IS THIS THREAD GETTING LIKE 1 POST PER WEEK SO IT NEVER DIES
Flanster
want me to DIE it?
Opticallusion
IMO i's mostly boring, with maybe 10% of it actually being funny. Maybe I don't get the references, but I don't think that's it. Konata was a really great character....that wasn't backed up by anything that I could really get interested in.
nomen
I watched first part of episode 1 on youtube when I wasn't into anime yet. I was like "WTF". Haven't watched it since then.
Destiny
Does exactly what it intended to, be cute and funny, I loved it.
phophou
i think it's the unavoidable anime in otaku's world.
JokerFate
random
FireFoxZX
I LOVE THIS ANIME I CANT FIND THE PLOT THO :shock: and you already know how I feel about lucky star look at mah sig and mah avatar XD
Liiraye
Makes for good memes, but shit animu
Akari-
pretty much japanese family guy

take that however you feel like it
show more