forum

Katy Perry - Nightcore Remix - E.T

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lou-kun
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 15 نوفمبر, 2012 at 11:59:22 م

Artist: Katy Perry
Title: Nightcore Remix - E.T
BPM: 102
Filesize: 5422kb
Play Time: 03:42
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.17 stars, 489 notes)
  2. Normal (2.92 stars, 424 notes)
Download: Katy Perry - Nightcore Remix - E.T
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Still W.I.P >_>...

HELP

JUST HELP.
those
Where did you find this/Did you make this
Topic Starter
Lou-kun
I have just searched it :3

You can download it here

Can you mod it please? D:
CrestRising
Hey there. You've got some timing issues.
You BPM seems way too slow. The BPM that I got was 188.10 but it might be rounded down to 188.
Also, you need to add a timing section at 2:18:721. The BPM on this timing section would be 94 and the offset should be 138721.
You need to add another timing section at 2:41:697. The BPM should be the same as the beginning and the offset should be 16197.
What you could do during the slow part (just mentioned) is erase the notes and add a break till the song picks up speed again but its just a suggestion.
Sorry, I only did Hard. You should get the gist of your mistakes though.

[Hard:]
Most of the issues are concerning long combo chains and poor beat spacing.

00:03:484 You could either move this note to 00:03:643 or add an extra note there. It will sync will the lyrics more properly.
00:04:281 Put this note closer to 4 and 6. You want to make your spacing consistent to make it more playable.
00:05:557 More of the same.
00:06:195 This should start the beginning of a new combo.
00:06:514 This should be closer to the last note.
00:08:109 You notice how close 5 and 6 are? You notice how far 6 and 7 are compared to 5 and 6? Did you look at the distance from 1 and 2? Make sure the spacing between the whole beats is consistent throughout the whole song. Check these issues throughout the rest of the beat map because there are too many to count.
The rest of these are issues do not address spacing. Try to fix it as well as you can on your own.

00:08:747 There's a missing beat on the lyric. This will help improve the flow of the song. Make sure this beat starts the new combo.
Just in general, for the yellow combo, try not to overlap notes much especially the one with three overlapping each other.
00:13:880 This should be the start of a new combo.
00:14:997 Make the slider a beat longer or add an extra beat right after.
00:16:433 The beat is 1/4 too late. I don't know what pattern you were going for.
Its best to change it to what it is in 00:06:195~00:08:508 or at least something that makes sense.
00:20:150 Same with the other slider. After this, start a new combo.
00:25:334 Delete the note that comes right after the lyric "world"
00:26:690 Make this a beat close to the start of the combo.
00:27:646 Move this note and the rest of the combo one tad earlier (1/4 of a beat).
00:30:272 Move 4 and 5 one earlier as well.
00:34:265 It seems that there is a missing note at the lyric.
00:38:093 Move 1-7 so that the first beat of the combo starts at this point in time.
00:41:921 Again, move 1-8 so that the first beat is at this point in time. This is annoying to try to find and fix so you can find the rest of your errors regarding notes at the wrong time.
00:43:994 There's also a lot of times like this were there is a missing note at a lyric which ruins the flow of the song. This is the last time pointing these out also.
00:44:473 Move 9 here and have this be the start of a new combo
00:57:072 I'm not sure if its just me, but these couple of sliders don't make sense to me.
There are a lot of problems with this part of the song especially near 1:15:395 so I advise you redo these sections. Try to make it sound more to the beat.

The rest of the song is most of the same issues. The only other thing is the remove the last three notes of the song. They are totally unnecessary.
It seems somewhat promising, but needs some work.
Sorry if I just seem lazy, but I don't feel like modding the whole song.
Topic Starter
Lou-kun

SpinsAlot wrote:

Hey there. You've got some timing issues.
You BPM seems way too slow. The BPM that I got was 188.10 but it might be rounded down to 188.
Also, you need to add a timing section at 2:18:721. The BPM on this timing section would be 94 and the offset should be 138721.
You need to add another timing section at 2:41:697. The BPM should be the same as the beginning and the offset should be 16197.
What you could do during the slow part (just mentioned) is erase the notes and add a break till the song picks up speed again but its just a suggestion.
Sorry, I only did Hard. You should get the gist of your mistakes though.

[Hard:]
Most of the issues are concerning long combo chains and poor beat spacing.

00:03:484 You could either move this note to 00:03:643 or add an extra note there. It will sync will the lyrics more properly.
00:04:281 Put this note closer to 4 and 6. You want to make your spacing consistent to make it more playable.
00:05:557 More of the same.
00:06:195 This should start the beginning of a new combo.
00:06:514 This should be closer to the last note.
00:08:109 You notice how close 5 and 6 are? You notice how far 6 and 7 are compared to 5 and 6? Did you look at the distance from 1 and 2? Make sure the spacing between the whole beats is consistent throughout the whole song. Check these issues throughout the rest of the beat map because there are too many to count.
The rest of these are issues do not address spacing. Try to fix it as well as you can on your own.

00:08:747 There's a missing beat on the lyric. This will help improve the flow of the song. Make sure this beat starts the new combo.
Just in general, for the yellow combo, try not to overlap notes much especially the one with three overlapping each other.
00:13:880 This should be the start of a new combo.
00:14:997 Make the slider a beat longer or add an extra beat right after.
00:16:433 The beat is 1/4 too late. I don't know what pattern you were going for.
Its best to change it to what it is in 00:06:195~00:08:508 or at least something that makes sense.
00:20:150 Same with the other slider. After this, start a new combo.
00:25:334 Delete the note that comes right after the lyric "world"
00:26:690 Make this a beat close to the start of the combo.
00:27:646 Move this note and the rest of the combo one tad earlier (1/4 of a beat).
00:30:272 Move 4 and 5 one earlier as well.
00:34:265 It seems that there is a missing note at the lyric.
00:38:093 Move 1-7 so that the first beat of the combo starts at this point in time.
00:41:921 Again, move 1-8 so that the first beat is at this point in time. This is annoying to try to find and fix so you can find the rest of your errors regarding notes at the wrong time.
00:43:994 There's also a lot of times like this were there is a missing note at a lyric which ruins the flow of the song. This is the last time pointing these out also.
00:44:473 Move 9 here and have this be the start of a new combo
00:57:072 I'm not sure if its just me, but these couple of sliders don't make sense to me.
There are a lot of problems with this part of the song especially near 1:15:395 so I advise you redo these sections. Try to make it sound more to the beat.

The rest of the song is most of the same issues. The only other thing is the remove the last three notes of the song. They are totally unnecessary.
It seems somewhat promising, but needs some work.
Sorry if I just seem lazy, but I don't feel like modding the whole song.

Thanks for modding :D Can u mod it again? xD
CrestRising
I'm going to mod it a bit different this time. I'm going to list the error and then list the places they are at. It makes it easier for me. This is all still on the Hard difficulty, by the way. See if you have similar mistakes on your Normal difficulty and re-upload that if needed as well.

[Timing Issues:]
I have no idea why you didn't change it correctly. Changing the timing is NOT OPTIONAL. You're focusing way too much on Kiai time when your map isn't even timed correctly. YOU HAVE TO CHANGE IT. NO EXCEPTIONS. But in case you forgot:
First Timing Section) Offset:3,687 BPM:188.20 (I redid the timing and this is much better)
Second Timing Section) Offset:138845 BPM:94
Third Timing Section) Offset:161823 BPM:188.20
The ONLY other timing sections should be Kiai time, and you should only have 1 or 2 of them, not 5.

[Combo Issues:]
Not much, just try to make a new combo after every line of chorus. If there's a break in the lyrics, then that most of the time indicates that a new combo need to be made. Try not to make them over 20.

[Slider Issues:]
You're sliders are really awkward. First of all, change the sliding velocity to around 1.7 because it will help a lot.
00:20:407 Too long, should shorten it a tad so that its one repeat, not two.
00:24:312 The slider starts too late. Start it a tad early, make the slider longer, and erase a repeat so that it looks like this: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/494596
00:29:334 This time its two ticks late, move it back two ticks or tads. Make it so that on the editor, there are four return arrows or repeats
00:45:513 Nothing in particular with this, but maybe you can shorten it, forget the repeat, and add three to four beats after it, but you can do what you want to do. Just move it to 00:45:752 The one after it is probably the only other slider that is done right.
00:55:795 Change these sliders till it gets to the combo #1 to beats. This is a hard difficulty, it should not have that many sliders.
01:27:676 Same thing with 00:24:312 except that it starts on the right beat this time.
01:49:116 Move the slider here to 1:49:514 and make it only have one repeat.
02:29:696 Move the slider to this point in time, make it have no repeats, and place two beats after it.
After 2:36:398, there were no more sliders which I thought was odd since you had sliders in the first "dub-step" section but not the next verse and the second "dub-step" section. It just seems a bit inconsistent, but if you are going to add more sliders, do them right or not at all.

[Rhythm Placement Issues:]
Beats that are missing or in the wrong spot on the timeline are also common issues. The best way to counter this and all of your mistakes is to actually test out your map. If you can't complete it, play it with the no fail mod or use the auto mod feature. Playing the song back at 75% in the lower right in the editor is how I test these issues.
00:04:865 At combo 4, you could either erase the note or place it a bit after. It seems weird for them to be overlapped especially when you have a different overlapping method going on (explained later). At combo 6, its supposed to be two ticks ahead or on the white tick if you timed it like I told you, which you should have before moving on.
00:06:220 http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/494620 You see how the its placed on the top in the editor? This is how it should most of the time be placed during these parts of the verse. You could make some manipulations as long as you can play it back and it sounds right.
00:11:321 Read what I just told you and make arrangements. I honestly don't know how you would've missed these things it if you played it back.
00:16:501 I think you get the pattern now. Maybe you could try to mix it up and put a slider in the place of two beats, so long as you do it right. The pattern always starts on the white tick when timed correctly.
00:21:523 Why is there nothing here? It ruins the flow of the song; add a beat or slider. Or just move the first three beats of the combo so that they start here.
00:26:624 Combo #8 should be at this spot
00:28:058 Combo #12 should be moved here
00:31:326 You could at two beats at the lyrics "And I'm" but its just a suggestion. Also this pattern should be like 00:11:321
00:33:478 You could change this to a slider that has a white little circle right before the endpoint (so you can visual the length) to add some variety if you want.
00:36:746 This is what you could do at "And I'm".
00:40:014 Combo #1 should be at this spot
00:41:847 This is an exception to the pattern due to the delayed lyric between 3 and 4
00:50:216 Move the beat after this to this spot.
01:15:083 Add a beat here and make sure you follow the rhythm most mentioned. You should follow most of this "dub-step" section as a guideline for the last, since the last was plagued with problems from the old first.
01:17:633 Add a beat here
The second verse and chorus have some of the same problems already mentioned; try to find and fix them on your own. Look for these: Missing notes on lyrics and awkward sounding notes.
02:04:578 Delete this spinner
02:31:451 This gap has multiple lyrics without beats
02:42:460 Move the previous note here
02:44:456 Change it to that pattern again. Find the rest on you're own; there's probably not much left anyways.
03:09:639 Just look at this and the rest. Does it look RIGHT? No, it doesn't space it out more or consider a rewrite. You need to make a combo somewhere in here too, 40 is way too long. Just in case you didn't catch that.
03:16:892 Same thing with this section
The rest of the song is same old, same old. Fix them as best as you can.
03:42:954 No spinner, just add a finishing beat.

[Spacing:]
I can't really explain this properly. Look at the wiki or help section for more information. The thing I can do is to tell you what was good spacing and bad spacing. This is on the actually map or playing field, not the timeline.
00:03:669 Spacing between 1, 2 and 4 are good. Bring 3 a tad bit more towards 2 (GOOD)
00:05:901 Spacing between 1 and 6 is too short. (BAD)
00:06:379 Spacing between 1 and 2 is same as the first thing I mentioned. Since the two beats happen more quickly, this isn't good (BAD)
00:07:302 Spacing between 4, 5, 6, and 7 is more like it. Make 1 and 2 like this. (GOOD)
You should get the gist of this, but if you don't, there's always the help and wiki. I might have to re-mod it again anyways so I'll probably explain it more thoroughly if you don't understand.

03:20:478 Nope. Terrible.

[Overlapping:]
In general, if there is a considerable gap in time between beats, space it out. Don't lay it underneath. Don't do "double" beats as often either.
2:11:273 NO. NO. Change it to regular spacing.
2:16:374 NO AGAIN. Space it out.

I think that might be it. Its still a lot, but you're off to a good start.
Topic Starter
Lou-kun

SpinsAlot wrote:

I'm going to mod it a bit different this time. I'm going to list the error and then list the places they are at. It makes it easier for me. This is all still on the Hard difficulty, by the way. See if you have similar mistakes on your Normal difficulty and re-upload that if needed as well.

[Timing Issues:]
I have no idea why you didn't change it correctly. Changing the timing is NOT OPTIONAL. You're focusing way too much on Kiai time when your map isn't even timed correctly. YOU HAVE TO CHANGE IT. NO EXCEPTIONS. But in case you forgot:
First Timing Section) Offset:3,687 BPM:188.20 (I redid the timing and this is much better)
Second Timing Section) Offset:138845 BPM:94
Third Timing Section) Offset:161823 BPM:188.20
The ONLY other timing sections should be Kiai time, and you should only have 1 or 2 of them, not 5.

[Combo Issues:]
Not much, just try to make a new combo after every line of chorus. If there's a break in the lyrics, then that most of the time indicates that a new combo need to be made. Try not to make them over 20.

[Slider Issues:]
You're sliders are really awkward. First of all, change the sliding velocity to around 1.7 because it will help a lot.
00:20:407 Too long, should shorten it a tad so that its one repeat, not two.
00:24:312 The slider starts too late. Start it a tad early, make the slider longer, and erase a repeat so that it looks like this: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/494596
00:29:334 This time its two ticks late, move it back two ticks or tads. Make it so that on the editor, there are four return arrows or repeats
00:45:513 Nothing in particular with this, but maybe you can shorten it, forget the repeat, and add three to four beats after it, but you can do what you want to do. Just move it to 00:45:752 The one after it is probably the only other slider that is done right.
00:55:795 Change these sliders till it gets to the combo #1 to beats. This is a hard difficulty, it should not have that many sliders.
01:27:676 Same thing with 00:24:312 except that it starts on the right beat this time.
01:49:116 Move the slider here to 1:49:514 and make it only have one repeat.
02:29:696 Move the slider to this point in time, make it have no repeats, and place two beats after it.
After 2:36:398, there were no more sliders which I thought was odd since you had sliders in the first "dub-step" section but not the next verse and the second "dub-step" section. It just seems a bit inconsistent, but if you are going to add more sliders, do them right or not at all.

[Rhythm Placement Issues:]
Beats that are missing or in the wrong spot on the timeline are also common issues. The best way to counter this and all of your mistakes is to actually test out your map. If you can't complete it, play it with the no fail mod or use the auto mod feature. Playing the song back at 75% in the lower right in the editor is how I test these issues.
00:04:865 At combo 4, you could either erase the note or place it a bit after. It seems weird for them to be overlapped especially when you have a different overlapping method going on (explained later). At combo 6, its supposed to be two ticks ahead or on the white tick if you timed it like I told you, which you should have before moving on.
00:06:220 http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/494620 You see how the its placed on the top in the editor? This is how it should most of the time be placed during these parts of the verse. You could make some manipulations as long as you can play it back and it sounds right.
00:11:321 Read what I just told you and make arrangements. I honestly don't know how you would've missed these things it if you played it back.
00:16:501 I think you get the pattern now. Maybe you could try to mix it up and put a slider in the place of two beats, so long as you do it right. The pattern always starts on the white tick when timed correctly.
00:21:523 Why is there nothing here? It ruins the flow of the song; add a beat or slider. Or just move the first three beats of the combo so that they start here.
00:26:624 Combo #8 should be at this spot
00:28:058 Combo #12 should be moved here
00:31:326 You could at two beats at the lyrics "And I'm" but its just a suggestion. Also this pattern should be like 00:11:321
00:33:478 You could change this to a slider that has a white little circle right before the endpoint (so you can visual the length) to add some variety if you want.
00:36:746 This is what you could do at "And I'm".
00:40:014 Combo #1 should be at this spot
00:41:847 This is an exception to the pattern due to the delayed lyric between 3 and 4
00:50:216 Move the beat after this to this spot.
01:15:083 Add a beat here and make sure you follow the rhythm most mentioned. You should follow most of this "dub-step" section as a guideline for the last, since the last was plagued with problems from the old first.
01:17:633 Add a beat here
The second verse and chorus have some of the same problems already mentioned; try to find and fix them on your own. Look for these: Missing notes on lyrics and awkward sounding notes.
02:04:578 Delete this spinner
02:31:451 This gap has multiple lyrics without beats
02:42:460 Move the previous note here
02:44:456 Change it to that pattern again. Find the rest on you're own; there's probably not much left anyways.
03:09:639 Just look at this and the rest. Does it look RIGHT? No, it doesn't space it out more or consider a rewrite. You need to make a combo somewhere in here too, 40 is way too long. Just in case you didn't catch that.
03:16:892 Same thing with this section
The rest of the song is same old, same old. Fix them as best as you can.
03:42:954 No spinner, just add a finishing beat.

[Spacing:]
I can't really explain this properly. Look at the wiki or help section for more information. The thing I can do is to tell you what was good spacing and bad spacing. This is on the actually map or playing field, not the timeline.
00:03:669 Spacing between 1, 2 and 4 are good. Bring 3 a tad bit more towards 2 (GOOD)
00:05:901 Spacing between 1 and 6 is too short. (BAD)
00:06:379 Spacing between 1 and 2 is same as the first thing I mentioned. Since the two beats happen more quickly, this isn't good (BAD)
00:07:302 Spacing between 4, 5, 6, and 7 is more like it. Make 1 and 2 like this. (GOOD)
You should get the gist of this, but if you don't, there's always the help and wiki. I might have to re-mod it again anyways so I'll probably explain it more thoroughly if you don't understand.

03:20:478 Nope. Terrible.

[Overlapping:]
In general, if there is a considerable gap in time between beats, space it out. Don't lay it underneath. Don't do "double" beats as often either.
2:11:273 NO. NO. Change it to regular spacing.
2:16:374 NO AGAIN. Space it out.

I think that might be it. Its still a lot, but you're off to a good start.

Done doing everything now it doesn't want to be submitted =_=