forum

What Lessons Have You Learned in Your Life?

posted
Total Posts
show more
reisende

Aeidxst wrote:

If someone is not able to give things up for you as you do for them, there is no magic but just a cold logic. If someone comes up with that logic, you can't create magic anymore. Never let anyone consume your heart without moving a finger. If you do, there will be nothing but emptiness in the end. You will get nothing. You'll get betrayed by it in a pathetic way. People always care about people who value themselves. Pay everything in a fair way. If the opposite side has a logical view for things always, you should also be that way no matter how it will effect that relationship.
Aeidxst
Seph

Aeidxst wrote:

If someone is not able to give things up for you as you do for them, there is no magic but just a cold logic. If someone comes up with that logic, you can't create magic anymore. Never let anyone consume your heart without moving a finger. If you do, there will be nothing but emptiness in the end. You will get nothing. You'll get betrayed by it in a pathetic way. People always care about people who value themselves. Pay everything in a fair way. If the opposite side has a logical view for things always, you should also be that way no matter how it will effect that relationship.
But what if that "logical view" is wrong?
Aeidxst
Then I wouldn't call it "logical" view.
Onozu
Walking with a friend in the dark is better then walking alone in the lights
Cropzy

Onozuka-Komachi wrote:

Only because you want sex

HUEHUEHUEHUE
Onozu

Cropzy wrote:

Onozuka-Komachi wrote:

Only because you want sex

HUEHUEHUEHUE
/blush
Foxtrot
Occam's razor doesn't always apply.

Or maybe I'm too hard on myself.
Tanzklaue
you don't have to be smart to win an argument. you just have to end up on the same side as the smart people.
laport
I learned it is silly to fear death. And it gives comfort knowing everyone eventually dies.

And that is why i don't need any religion, though buddhism is cool
Klobrille
1. The christianity is a lie :!:
2. Gay are scary but not evil :P
3. Never eat yellow snow :D
4. Much more ;)
Kaona

Klobrille wrote:

2. Gay are scary but not evil :P
What the fuck.
BrokenArrow
ahahaha I just noticed that guy's name
Kanye West

Klobrille wrote:

1. The christianity is a lie :!:
Oh dear. Plz no more religion shit
Cyclohexane
lewa.jpg
Bweh
Oak: There is a time and place for everything!
Kaona
Be more wary of who you get into a relationship with. They usually turn into ex's who either stalk me or harass me.
Vext_old

Kaona wrote:

Be more wary of who you get into a relationship with. They usually turn into ex's who either stalk me or harass me.
Well as long as my ex's stalk or harass you and not me, I guess I can live with it.
Kaona

Vext wrote:

Kaona wrote:

Well as long as my ex's stalk or harass you and not me, I guess I can live with it.
;___;

I put it here as a life lesson for me but if you have a stalker or harassing ex change those me's to you's and, well, good luck~
Vext_old
I actually have had stalkers interestingly enough. Never had a harassing ex, they always end up breaking my heart or dying. Stalkers you can deal with easily. Let them praise you, let them follow you, let them find you as the center of their world... Then let them buy you stuff and give you head while you make it seem like you are so generous to let them and it is their lucky day. The rest is simple and obvious, but that kids is an easy way to get a reliable booty call on demand saved to your phone.

As far as creepy male stalkers are concerned? I grab em by the throat and shove them into a wall and say "I'd rather we not have to do this. Last time I killed a man I had to go to a mental ward for a few months..." Then smile REEEEAL big, tighten your grip, and say "It's been a while..." Then after a sec, go straight poker face, let go, and walk away silently.

Same applies similarly to people stepping in front of your car, such as robbery, setup, extortion, kidnapping, any of that. If you see it happening (I did once, never go to the super ghetto of Oakland kids) then get the biggest evil maniacal grin you can, look em dead in the eye, and floor it.
tyrael6192

Vext wrote:

As far as creepy male stalkers are concerned? I grab em by the throat and shove them into a wall and say "I'd rather we not have to do this. Last time I killed a man I had to go to a mental ward for a few months..." Then smile REEEEAL big, tighten your grip, and say "It's been a while..." Then after a sec, go straight poker face, let go, and walk away silently.
i would just burst out laughing if i had to try to do the straight poker face

:I
Kaona

Vext wrote:

I actually have had stalkers interestingly enough. Never had a harassing ex, they always end up breaking my heart or dying. Stalkers you can deal with easily. Let them praise you, let them follow you, let them find you as the center of their world... Then let them buy you stuff and give you head while you make it seem like you are so generous to let them and it is their lucky day. The rest is simple and obvious, but that kids is an easy way to get a reliable booty call on demand saved to your phone.

Same applies similarly to people stepping in front of your car, such as robbery, setup, extortion, kidnapping, any of that. If you see it happening (I did once, never go to the super ghetto of Oakland kids) then get the biggest evil maniacal grin you can, look em dead in the eye, and floor it.
10/10 would read again.
Wojjan

Vext wrote:

grade A method to getting punched in the face
DaddyCoolVipper
Yeah, that was dangerously XXXsephirothXXedgyXX420noscopeXXX

You're still cool Vext but c'mon
Bweh
I laughed but srsly, not happening
Inori
Never.
Slap.
A cactus.

EVER.

TRUST ME.
IT DOESN'T FEEL GOOD.

Unless you're a masochist, then go right on ahead.
Bweh
Why the fuck would anyone want to knowingly slap a cactus

And you mean masochist, Inori :I

And coming from a masochist, I wouldn't want to do that even for the pleasure. Getting beaten? k. Getting your hand pierced by countless needles? not k.

Edit: /c/ is a good board

I still can't find the reference I need though
Inori

Brian OA wrote:

And coming from a masochist, I wouldn't want to do that even for the pleasure. Getting beaten? k. Getting your hand pierced by countless needles? not k.

I was a weird five year old alright?
Kanye West

Inori wrote:

Brian OA wrote:

I was a weird five year old alright?
you're a nigger
Bweh
I don't think we have any five year olds around here, otherwise Macacito would've pointed that out

The youngest kid I've seen on osu is KennyBrony and he's either eleven, mentally challenged, or both.

Point is you're a nigger but thanks for sharing your tales
cheesiest

Brian OA wrote:

I don't think we have any five year olds around here, otherwise Macacito would've pointed that out

The youngest kid I've seen on osu is KennyBrony and he's either eleven, mentally challenged, or both.

Point is you're a nigger but thanks for sharing your tales

Kanye West wrote:

you're a nigger
Wojjan

Brian OA wrote:

why is this an image
he doesn't know about size tags
Bweh
I was too lazy to quote anything go away
Zelda

Wojjan wrote:

Brian OA wrote:

why is this an image
More importantly, why is the font so hideous and aliased ?
silmarilen

Zelda wrote:

Wojjan wrote:

why is this an image
More importantly, why is the font so hideous and aliased ?
hai guise, why are you all typing so small?
Bweh
I have cancer
Hoverlegs
just like my mom
Seph

Brian OA wrote:

I have cancer
hi
Bweh
I hate this thread
Sleep Powder
This thread gave you cancer?