forum

returning player!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
clear
hello! my usernames quixari but i guess ill go by xari Clear! im a 23 year old barista who's on quarantine rn so im chillinnnn

im an old player from 10+ years ago but ive always played casually until this month. ive been playing since i was like..12? dont remember.

my favorite music genre is edm (electronic, progressive house & trance mostly) but i can listen to anything as long as it's a good song. i cant sing, dance or play an instrument so this game is really my closest thing to having musical sense :p

other games i like... in the past decade ive played a lot of anime mmos, league & overwatch but these days im really into single player console gaming on my switch and ps4. im not too competitive when i play with friends but im super sweaty when im playing alone

i dont really watch as much anime as i play games, but my top 5 are naruto, gintama, the kingdom of magic, akatsuki no yona & demon slayer. im super into asian culture i guess? growing up i was very vocal about rejecting my culture so these days im trying to make up for it

oh also i draw!! i love drawin my ocs and i also love drawing for friends. i get really lazy with commissions unfortunately but i occasionally open them up on gaia online and for $. currently trying to build up a small portfolio before i start posting to social media again, but here's some stuff i drew:

with tablet:

with mouse:

im really comfortable using both but for gaming (including osu) im definitely a mouse and keyboard kind of person!

thanks for reading & i hope everyones having a good day!!
Akumaii
welcome! its great having you back to this game! have fun in the game and just remember: getting better might be hard but dont get too frustrated from it and dont give up!! im pretty sure that youre already somewhat familiar with how the game works but if you ever have a question about anything id be more than happy to help!
Topic Starter
clear

Akumaii wrote:

welcome! its great having you back to this game! have fun in the game and just remember: getting better might be hard but dont get too frustrated from it and dont give up!! im pretty sure that youre already somewhat familiar with how the game works but if you ever have a question about anything id be more than happy to help!

thank you for your words of encouragement!! & for being generous enough to be a potential resource for questions ~~
Akumaii

clear wrote:

Akumaii wrote:

thank you for your words of encouragement!! & for being generous enough to be a potential resource for questions ~~

sure thing! pls enjoy game