Not anymore! Talk about perfect timing on my part! o_0
Vuelo Eluko

Tuxdude143 wrote:

Rorona wrote:

rip tuxdude last post in forums was 2 months ago
Not anymore! Talk about perfect timing on my part! o_0
hey
AstralPhnx
Hi there! I don't think I've met you before so welcome!
Vish024
Why's that, it's just like any other day for me. I literally couldn't care less about the general vibe.

Probably because I don't hang around with people.
Blue Stig
Wow it's been a while wb.

I still miss Vext.
Trash Boat

BRBP wrote:

This new guy and battler are making me miss the times when it was just tuxdude and saigonalice.

BRBP wrote:

This new guy and battler

BRBP wrote:

and battler
who?
AstralPhnx

Trash Boat wrote:

BRBP wrote:

This new guy and battler are making me miss the times when it was just tuxdude and saigonalice.

BRBP wrote:

This new guy and battler

BRBP wrote:

and battler
who?
He was a guy who turned up around 6 months ago on the forums. He's a bit of a werdo
NotEvenDoomMusic

Tuxdude143 wrote:

He was a guy who turned up around 6 months ago on the forums. He's a bit of a werdo
Wow, i thought you were smarter than that man.

He also forcefully dragged the "boat"-sheme into dirt.
Yeah, still wondering what Boat is up to these days.

@Battler: I don't mean you, and with that i don't mean your alter ego "Trash Boat" which does nothing better.
AstralPhnx

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

Tuxdude143 wrote:

Wow, i thought you were smarter than that man.

He also forcefully dragged the "boat"-sheme into dirt.
Yeah, still wondering what Boat is up to these days.

@Battler: I don't mean you, and with that i don't mean your alter ego "Trash Boat" which does nothing better.
... Oh for FUCKS SAKE!!!
How on earth did I not notice that! I am such an idiot. I hate name changes...
Rorona

Kaona wrote:

TL;DR - Parents are splitting up and I have no idea what the fuck to do.
What CAN you do? I don't think it's your choice whether or not your parents stay together.

It's also something you get used to, a "new normal" that you'll eventually get used to. Like when my parents broke up, for a really long time, I was effectively in denial, but what you have to realize is you get used to your parents breaking up.

i hope wojjan senpai notices me for staying on topic
Audiodelus
Everytime I see Trashboat I think of Trash Boat. It ruins my day.
Hika
During the Winter Olympics today, after Yuzuru Hanyu skated, I was honestly hoping everyone after him, especially his teammate, fell so that way he could stay in the lead for gold.

I'm starting to feel guilt because USA fell and I laughed, then Patrick Chan messed up his triple axle by falling out of balance, then Daisuke Takahashi fucked up his triple axel by twirling too slow. /cry

Even before that, Plushekno dropped out because his back fucked up. troloollooollolo
Trash Boat
i'm a farking car
Foxtrot

Tuxdude143 wrote:

I must confess that right now I fucking hate valentines day
Seph
Complaining you don't have a date for Valentines is like whining that you don't have AIDS for World AIDS Day

i just came back to say this
Cyclohexane
Valentine's Day reminds you how much you fail at relationships.

World AIDS Day reminds you that condoms are important.

I don't like to defend whining but come the fuck on
Yarissa
I think Valentine's day isn't really a fair holiday. First off, you have people who are single getting all self conscious about the fact that they don't have a date. They either bitch and complain or silently wallow in their sorrows, thinking there's something bad about them that makes them impossible to date. Then you have the people who are IN relationships. The mass media kinda illustrates the holiday as a day that the man in the relationship should pamper the woman. The man will typically take her out on a nice date to a dinner he had to pay for, buy her chocolates, flowers, and plushies, and then spend the rest of the day together all lovey-dovey. He'll receive a gift as well, usually, but I bet that some guys would prefer sex out of the deal. I know it's not ALWAYS like this, but I feel like this is the case 90% of the time. It's also a very sexualized holiday, meaning there may or may not be expectations on both ends-- meaning a relationship could end up along the lines of "all you wanted was sex today! Q_Q" Social norms are starting to irk me more every day. Why does society encourage guys and girls to act like this? And the fact that people actually DO it. How2shattersocialnorms?

I'm not saying this 'cuz I'm single or anything, but I mean, c'mon. I find it kind of fucked that people treat Valentine's day this way

/walloftext
Tanzklaue
honestly, if videogames i play wouldn't have valentines day specials, i wouodn't even had know that it is today pror to today. i am as apathetic to this day as one could be.
Bweh
I honestly just don't care

I'm just going to have fun with my friends this day, and if any of them want to spend it with their significant other, that's okay.
Hika
i ended up spending it with my friend

it hurts that i did too because i didn't sleep but it was worth
Vuelo Eluko

Kaoru wrote:

I think Valentine's day isn't really a fair holiday. First off, you have people who are single getting all self conscious about the fact that they don't have a date. They either bitch and complain or silently wallow in their sorrows, thinking there's something bad about them that makes them impossible to date. Then you have the people who are IN relationships. The mass media kinda illustrates the holiday as a day that the man in the relationship should pamper the woman. The man will typically take her out on a nice date to a dinner he had to pay for, buy her chocolates, flowers, and plushies, and then spend the rest of the day together all lovey-dovey. He'll receive a gift as well, usually, but I bet that some guys would prefer sex out of the deal. I know it's not ALWAYS like this, but I feel like this is the case 90% of the time. It's also a very sexualized holiday, meaning there may or may not be expectations on both ends-- meaning a relationship could end up along the lines of "all you wanted was sex today! Q_Q" Social norms are starting to irk me more every day. Why does society encourage guys and girls to act like this? And the fact that people actually DO it. How2shattersocialnorms?

I'm not saying this 'cuz I'm single or anything, but I mean, c'mon. I find it kind of fucked that people treat Valentine's day this way

/walloftext
Lol wut, that's like saying christmas is a bad time for families that cant even afford simple gifts. you don't have to conform to holiday norms, just make them your own

Personally, I'm letting chocolate melt on various parts of my body then eating it
Yarissa
It's not at all the same. It's the same when singles treat it that way but I'm talking about how it's treated in general.

Besides, even if you make your own holiday traditions you can't change the expectations your significant other might have unless you tell them upfront "this is how I want to celebrate Valentine's day."
Vuelo Eluko

Kaoru wrote:

It's not at all the same. It's the same when singles treat it that way but I'm talking about how it's treated in general.

Besides, even if you make your own holiday traditions you can't change the expectations your significant other might have unless you tell them upfront "this is how I want to celebrate Valentine's day."
noone's forcing you to participate. don't let it ruin your day
god bless
Yarissa
It's not "ruining" my day but okay

I was just expressing my disapproval, not whining at how my day was ruined.
Vuelo Eluko
i dont like ice cream with nuts
Zeraph
you're fucking retarded.
Ikikaera
I listen to music with my huge headphones.. when I'm trying to sleep.
It's surprisingy comfortable.
Vuelo Eluko

Zeraph wrote:

you're fucking retarded.
extremely rude please don't do that thank you god bless you
AstralPhnx

Chris9427 wrote:

I always perfer headphones over earbuds. I mean I use headphones when I can, in ear earbuds if I can't use headphones and those annoying earbuds that sit outside my ear if I have no other option (I hate those type of earphones)s
Rorona

Chris9427 wrote:

this kills the headphones

like really just use some speakers and a sub woofer and you get the same thing without breaking them
Foxtrot
every time i tried to fall asleep with music, i always had nightmares
ZenoDiac
every time i tried to fall asleep with music, i always had earpain
Kareov
Hey guys i'm back from the school, yep, I haven't smoke weed.
Shellghost
Neeeeeerrrrrdd
Birdy
I have lucid dreams more positively if I sleep with music on

which is why I pretty much sleep with music on always in the summers
Ikikaera
Well, when I said I listen to music when trying to sleep, I mainly mean stuff like this.
And of course sometimes vocal arranges of touhou themes.
Birdy

Chris9427 wrote:

Well, when I said I listen to music when trying to sleep, I mainly mean stuff like this.
Awwww yeah Limewax.

I usually use drone music myself, sometimes stuff like Birdy and Zastabuj Kopec.
Ikikaera

Static Noise Bird wrote:

Chris9427 wrote:

Awwww yeah Limewax.

I usually use drone music myself, sometimes stuff like Birdy and Zastabuj Kopec.
This is pretty relaxing, allthough, how about Sa†an
Birdy
All hardcore, breakcore, crossbreed, skullcore etc. is amazing, but I wouldn't sleep while listening to it.

Once I fell asleep in bus while listening to Phuture Doom though.
show more