1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Off-Topic
  4. Surveys

show more
posted
mathexpert, would u recommend me to watch K-ON!? because i'm kinda bored and can't decide with which anime i should re-introduce myself
posted

Trash Boat wrote:

mathexpert, would u recommend me to watch K-ON!? because i'm kinda bored and can't decide with which anime i should re-introduce myself
PM mathexpert or t/145250
posted
I thought I've already told you to watch that manly show.
posted
Late to the party, but I've used 2nnt since 2005 May (8 years old [was first stylized as 2 nnt, but I realized it looked dumb and most of the sites didn't allow spaces]) and it took me long enough to start using Static Noise Bird (mid-2012) / Equinox Songbird (mid-2013). Waiting for mid-2014~

Related confession because this post is way off-topic (in Off-Topic):
I still visit Neopets every summer (the first site where I used 2nnt as it is) :oops:
posted
been using thelewa for 10 years I think
yeahhhhh
posted
i didnt even know what the internet was when i was 8
posted
i find cave/other random shmup game fans who are too cool for touhou hipster elitists really distasteful
posted
I don't think I never really got the whole Touhou thing. Played 2 Touhou games and the songs were pretty cool but they started to get repetitive imo.
posted

SaigonAlice wrote:

i find cave/other random shmup game fans who are too cool for touhou hipster elitists really distasteful
So basically you mean that unless I find touhou super cool and awesome I'm a distasteful hipster fag?

I think the same way about prejudice people like you then \:v/


edit: hmmm... I'm not sick enough to stay home today but I don't wanna work either wiiie I'm a good liar.
posted

Static Noise Bird wrote:

Related confession because this post is way off-topic (in Off-Topic):
I still visit Neopets every summer (the first site where I used 2nnt as it is) :oops:
Heh it seems we all have our childhood passions. I still visit Maplestory every summer and religiously track the development of Maplestory 2 :3
posted

AlucPanda wrote:

Static Noise Bird wrote:

Related confession because this post is way off-topic (in Off-Topic):
I still visit Neopets every summer (the first site where I used 2nnt as it is) :oops:
Heh it seems we all have our childhood passions. I still visit Maplestory every summer and religiously track the development of Maplestory 2 :3
I go back to Maplestory for making new characters every time there is one, like I'm going to make a beast tamer when it comes out. And then I quit in 2 weeks again.

Maplestory goes way back for me though, like I played before there was a cash shop.
posted

Rorona wrote:

AlucPanda wrote:

Maplestory goes way back for me though, like I played before there was a cash shop.
Ah yes, the good old days where we rolled for hours for that perfect 4/4 stat, considered Crimson Balrog to be the strongest monster ever, and stalked Tiger/Suuushi while hoarding their loot with Dark Sight hoho. MS always brings out the nostalgia in me <3
posted

Liiraye wrote:

SaigonAlice wrote:

i find cave/other random shmup game fans who are too cool for touhou hipster elitists really distasteful
So basically you mean that unless I find touhou super cool and awesome I'm a distasteful hipster fag?

I think the same way about prejudice people like you then \:v/


edit: hmmm... I'm not sick enough to stay home today but I don't wanna work either wiiie I'm a good liar.
i knew i'd hurt someones feelings when i made that post, sorry about that.
Edit, but you're right, I am prejudiced. Im prejudiced against Chinese for the 1000 year invasion of Vietnam and the sino-Vietnamese war. Im prejudiced against the French for the 100 year occupation. Im prejudiced against Cambodians for Pol Pot. Im prejudiced against Americans for intiating war with Vietnam and the chemicals they left, creating birth defects. Im prejudiced against against Koreans for the rape of Vietnamese women during the war and mail order brides. Im prejudiced against Japanese for whale hunting and colonisation of Vietnam. Im prejudiced against Germans for their Nazi history. Im prejudiced against Nordics for Ive seen a number them involved in White supremacy. Im prejudiced against atheists for a few of them have been harassing people for having a religion. The list is endless and when I think about, its hypocritical because the Vietnamese and Catholics have done pretty horrible things too. Yet I still befriend these people, whether real life or online. Why? Because I feel the benefits of emotional support and purely just having another buddy to talk to outweighs my grudges. Im human and sad to say not perfect, I happen to be extremely good at something shared by many of us, being stupidly Judgemental. Unfortunately clinging to these prejudices is something i do too. We need more open minded people like you, Liiraye. Sorry, I really wanted to confess this to let out some "steam".
posted
so you admit being a cunt.
posted
everyone has prejudices, but that doesn't mean that they are good. you should work on reducing your prejudices, especially those that stem from relatively old conflicts (where most, if any, of the people who could be held responsible are dead already).
posted
I'm prejudiced against asteroids for wiping out dinosaurs
posted
i like japanese people even if their grandparents raped my country ^____^
posted
Hey, you don't see me complain about germany
posted

Mr Color wrote:

Hey, you don't see me complain about germany
Huh...
posted

Mr Color wrote:

Hey, you don't see me complain about germany
i know that i made an racist comment against french people somewhere as an answer to you.

you added me as a friend.

10/10 would racist again.
show more
Please sign in to reply.