posted
Total Posts
show more
BrokenArrow
battler go eat a knife or something
Trash Boat
nah, maybe i should eat a BrokenArrow... of chocolate
Yuzeyun
I wish I could get some of my HDFL scores deleted. I'm not proud of those.
Juuryoushin
I secretly want to come back .....
It's not a secret anymore.
mekadon_old
Thanks a lot guys, I felt much better, and at least got rid of some guilt :')

_Gezo_ wrote:

I wish I could get some of my HDFL scores deleted. I'm not proud of those.
This too

offtopic: I'm afraid of heights
Interference_old
sleep at 3 AM, wake at 9 AM feeling like shit, take a shower, make breakfast, do some shit and now i'm here.
Yarissa
I'm a little pissy right now and nobody is replying to my PMs so I feel the need to dump my shit here. I'm raging over a whole bunch of nothing but it's still bothering me nontheless so I'm getting it off my chest.

I feel like my family treats me as if I am not entitled to anything and takes me for granted. Being the only one of my siblings who lives at home (out of 4 kids) I have had to change a lot of things to accomodate my family moving back home for the holidays. Their stay is only temporary, and yet I have to change my rooming situation just so my sisters can have a room of their own. They also depend on me for a lot of other things, such as carrying heavy things around the house (as most men should HURRDURR SEXISM (men are generally more muscular, so I'm not actually complaining about this/ saying it's sexist)). I also get commonly sent on errands to do the things that they don't have time to do, simply because my time spent gaming is time wasted to them. Some of my siblings will act entitled to the things that I took for granted while they were gone. I used to have two monitors to use, and now I only have one, simply because my little brother wanted to use the monitor for a SINGLE program on his old PC. That's his fault for getting a mac (and by the way the exact same program is available in public beta for mac; I looked it up. 10 bucks says he'll download it for the mac anyways after he moves back to Tennessee). When my family does shit like this they should at least think about how I feel. I have to defer parking space and other commodities as well as run their errands just for the sake of their convenience. It's incredibly obnoxious and not once do people say "thank you for being so flexible" or "thank you for helping out!"

If I at least got a thanks I would be somewhat appeased. If they let me do my own shit (which, being realistic with myself, would REALLY inconvenience all of them and is never going to happen) I would shut up and happily lug heavy things around all day.

Ah well. That's my rant for the month

P.S.: It is due to this that I have been inactive on osu! Heaven forbid I can't play osu!
Sethlied

Kaoru wrote:

I'm a little pissy right now and nobody is replying to my PMs so I feel the need to dump my shit here. I'm raging over a whole bunch of nothing but it's still bothering me nontheless so I'm getting it off my chest.

I feel like my family treats me as if I am not entitled to anything and takes me for granted. Being the only one of my siblings who lives at home (out of 4 kids) I have had to change a lot of things to accomodate my family moving back home for the holidays. Their stay is only temporary, and yet I have to change my rooming situation just so my sisters can have a room of their own. They also depend on me for a lot of other things, such as carrying heavy things around the house (as most men should HURRDURR SEXISM (men are generally more muscular, so I'm not actually complaining about this/ saying it's sexist)). I also get commonly sent on errands to do the things that they don't have time to do, simply because my time spent gaming is time wasted to them. Some of my siblings will act entitled to the things that I took for granted while they were gone. I used to have two monitors to use, and now I only have one, simply because my little brother wanted to use the monitor for a SINGLE program on his old PC. That's his fault for getting a mac (and by the way the exact same program is available in public beta for mac; I looked it up. 10 bucks says he'll download it for the mac anyways after he moves back to Tennessee). When my family does shit like this they should at least think about how I feel. I have to defer parking space and other commodities as well as run their errands just for the sake of their convenience. It's incredibly obnoxious and not once do people say "thank you for being so flexible" or "thank you for helping out!"

If I at least got a thanks I would be somewhat appeased. If they let me do my own shit (which, being realistic with myself, would REALLY inconvenience all of them and is never going to happen) I would shut up and happily lug heavy things around all day.

Ah well. That's my rant for the month

P.S.: It is due to this that I have been inactive on osu! Heaven forbid I can't play osu!
"i'm selfish and i choose to believe i could live without my feelings being hurt."
Yarissa
Well obviously I'm not that ignorant or blissful because I admitted in my post that achieving that is realistically impossible. But yeah I am a little selfish/ entitled from getting used to living without them for a while. It's just when you do a lot and it goes unacknowledged or people take it for granted it feels like you're working for nothing.

But I'm done complaining and that's off my chest, and I don't want to spend my time responding to someone who is probably going to troll/ shitpost me back. If you want to complain about me calling you a shitposter I don't even care that's a reputation you earned but please save me (and maybe other OT members) the drama
Kanye West
Meh they're your guests, just put up with it until they're gone but at the same time if you feel like they're not treating you with respect then be assertive and tell them. Don't get angry, just be calm and logical
Hika
mekadon's confession reminded me of Danzai and I honestly shed a few tears from it.

am I the only one who misses the hell out of him
Birdy
no
SaigonAlice
I didn't know what a Korean was until 2011. I even made a talk about Korea at 2009 but still didn't understand. Oh and I got an A+ for that talk.
Ceph23
What?
Kaona

Sethlied wrote:

there's no females on the internet
Yeah, me and Miney are actually men.
Birdy
not to even mention me
BrokenArrow
no way
Trash Boat
there's females on Internet *cough* *cough* Blazevoir* *cough* *Ideolo*
Sethlied
daily reminder that having male organs automatically makes you a man and you can't change that
South
i only ever get on these forums anymore to read posts from certain people just because i think they are interesting

does that make me a bad person?
tyrael6192
sethlied's posts make me want to eat cyanide
boat

Sethlied wrote:

and you can't change that
I beg to differ ;)
Zeraph

boat wrote:

Sethlied wrote:

and you can't change that
I beg to differ ;)
science is a wonderful thing.
GladiOol

Hika wrote:

mekadon's confession reminded me of Danzai and I honestly shed a few tears from it.

no, you're not alone with that
dkun

Hika wrote:

:(
Kanye West
Bullshit, clearly having an anime girl avatar means you're a girl

So me, tyrael, dkun and shellghost are the only guys here

And gladi is a cake
GladiOol
Bitches love cake.
mekadon_old
Damn I just knew what hapenned to Danzai :(
Shellghost
cis-cake scum. Check your flavour.
_mei_old
I actually felt kinda annoyed when that Indonesian -[ Rii ]- (or something like that) become a popular CTB player and when I searched Rii on the forums I'd get a ton of result regarding that guy. Although it felt funny that that Rii also is Indonesian (even though I'm only 25%)
Yuzeyun

Kanye West wrote:

you look like a planet to me

----

I'm feeling like being emotionally weaker as time goes. A couple hours ago, I started to have negative thoughts. I honestly want somebody to cuddle me every time I feel that bad, two months ago I was literally crushed by the fact I had to leave my now-ex and couldn't do anything at all. Not even move by an inch.
I cannot tell why I have recently lost any motivation to anything (even though my results are going awesomely good, I'm averaging a 15/20 on most tests), I'm depending on others when I'm working, I can't do shit myself.
UnderminE

_Gezo_ wrote:

Kanye West wrote:

you look like a planet to me

----

I'm feeling like being emotionally weaker as time goes. A couple hours ago, I started to have negative thoughts. I honestly want somebody to cuddle me every time I feel that bad, two months ago I was literally crushed by the fact I had to leave my now-ex and couldn't do anything at all. Not even move by an inch.
I cannot tell why I have recently lost any motivation to anything (even though my results are going awesomely good, I'm averaging a 15/20 on most tests), I'm depending on others when I'm working, I can't do shit myself.
Just send my glasses and everything will be fine with the magic of glasses
Seph

UnderminE wrote:

everything will be fine with the magic of glasses
amen
Zeraph
but what if i have close to perfect vision and don't need glasses? :'(
i don't get to experience the magic of glasses?
Trash Boat
start shooting arrows, then Hawkeye
UnderminE

Zeraphlol wrote:

frame only big big yeah
Zeraph

UnderminE wrote:

Zeraphlol wrote:

frame only big big yeah
doesn't feel like legit glasses !!
SaigonAlice

GladiOol wrote:

Bitches love cake.
carrot cake is the best imho
Trash Boat
cheesecake FTW
OtakuFreak

GladiOol wrote:

Bitches love cake.
Blueberry Cake Hueuehuehu