forum

Confess

posted
Total Posts
show more
Sethlied

Interference wrote:

i wore the wrong uniform this day and i'm just sitting here playing with my notebook downloading shit when i'm supposed to do something productive.
but you're going to die anyways so you better have a fun life while it lasts.
Hika

Momochikun wrote:

So.. what methods did you guys often use for confessing a girl ? D:
if you can just find someway for anyone to confess, tell me

i need it for future reference
OtakuFreak

Momochikun wrote:

So.. what methods did you guys often use for confessing a girl ? D:
hersa37
I don't do anything productive! All I do is sit in front of the computer in my undies and do random stuff...... osu started as one of those random stuff, then somehow it becomes sort of productive
boat

hersa37 wrote:

in my undies
pics
Trash Boat
no pics
Flanster
t/156453/start=0&&hilit=railgun

I wanted to punch this guy in the face.
I had enough of that shite and want actual songs in mania, not more animu.

Strange, I have a feeling I've said this before..maybe fake deja vu
silmarilen

LoliFlan wrote:

fake deja vu
that is a pleonasm
Sethlied

LoliFlan wrote:

not more animu.
DaddyCoolVipper

LoliFlan wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/156453/start=0&&hilit=railgun

Nothing wrong with mapping animu songs, but I agree on bloody fripside getting too many maps
Cyclohexane

LoliFlan wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/156453/start=0&&hilit=railgun

congratulations your post was so stupid that it made me agree with sethlied
Kanye West
Oh no pls don't go there
NotEvenDoomMusic
quick confession time-

i miss snb (ilu bby. sorry that i'm absent)(i should add you in facialbook <3) & almost everyone here
i hate skype

also would like to wish everyone a merry christmas/chanukkah/whatever they're celebrating if i'm unable to post it to the 24th caused by a dead zone since i'm only available via. phone and going further away of having a stable connection... and rather slow one too

and if i'll be not getting home til the 31, a happy new year to the osu! community. 2013 has been a good year with some lows and highs and it's nice having you people.

hehe, highs.
Birdy
yes bby pls add me on facialbook™ so we can sex more often ;__;
Ceph23
You can just feeeeeeel the love here.
Trash Boat
do you belliiiiieeeve in life after love?
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/5414
claudio rolna
Everyday Im online on osu
But Not in game
Wuheheehehhehhehhehehe :3
Zeraph

Static Noise Bird wrote:

yes bby pls add me on facialbook™ so we can sex more often ;__;
gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

8-)
Trash Boat
zeraph lol
mekadon_old
I've been keeping this for a very long time. The reason I'm here after a long time and suddenly came back is that I actually want to come clean and admit something, but yet I keep lying to people and to myself again. Yeah, I'm actually a guy. Not just a guy, but a creepy fat autistic fat ronery hikkikomori. I'm sorry for lying to you guys for years, and I hope you guys forgive me.

It was fun, but as I get older I feel even guilty of myself so I (finally and actually) admit this
boat

mekadon wrote:

creepy fat autistic fat ronery hikkikomori
Could have done without this, because in reality it doesn't really matter.

Those who need to know probably already knew, and those who blame you for it, well, maybe you shouldn't take what they say by heart.
BrokenArrow
Lmao, I've always thought you were a guy in the first place
NotEvenDoomMusic

mekadon wrote:

I've been keeping this for a very long time. The reason I'm here after a long time and suddenly came back is that I actually want to come clean and admit something, but yet I keep lying to people and to myself again. Yeah, I'm actually a guy. Not just a guy, but a creepy fat autistic fat ronery hikkikomori. I'm sorry for lying to you guys for years, and I hope you guys forgive me.

It was fun, but as I get older I feel even guilty of myself so I (finally and actually) admit this
What a confession but it's ok, so that you know, i didn't changed my opinion towards you.
I mean a lot of (male) people like to disguise themselves as someone feminine; it happens in a lot in MMORPGs and unavoidable in thousands of other communities that works (with) anonymous/ly.
Though, everyones goal, motivation and intentions are different- i think the urge to feel to be praised as a fem. in a community is quite nice, as loners on the internet take the bait and sometimes volunteer to suddenly feel an "creepy" affection towards that person in disguise, often associated with tons of gifts and freebies whatsoever.
AFAIK from own experiences, girls also sometimes tend to disguise themselves as "men" in online communities, just to avoid what's said above as it's annoying to stand out as being "not male" or "special", getting stalked and well, don't want to be pressurized by stalkers or having special previleges.

Well, tyvm for your courage to tell us the truth, lifting the skirt to reveal the beak of a tank.

PS: I'm currently driving down to the next village abandoned place, finally no deadzone for a short while.

Not just a guy, but a creepy fat autistic fat ronery hikkikomori
A friend who's "intoxicated with pot aka. he's damn high", sitting next to me said you shouldn't out yourself as something bad since there's no gain for it, you should "chill".

... now he's telling me that the world is like a giant, single, peppercorn surrounded by salt meteorites.

So yeah, it's cool.
Took me a long ass time to write on a phone ;_;'
Uh, yeah i actually could've writen more, but i don't want to unnecessarily write a long text that is getting out of hands and scare people away from reading it, take away the fact that someone even reads it completely or find it remotely interesting anyways.
Seph
I had a similar case (an osu! friend as well, well used to be friends) and I still accepted him cause he was a good friend so I don't think its bad that you confessed about it and that's actually great.
xsrsbsns
you were always the tomboyish type (I suppose? how should I word this) or you know, like very easy to get along with (kinda like Elysion, but hey I'm not pointing fingers) that I've never really given your gender much thought honestly

maybe it's just how I treat the internet but this didn't bother me :<
Kanye West

BrokenArrow wrote:

Lmao, I've always thought you were a guy in the first place
Bweh
xsrsbsns pretty much hit the nail on that. You seem easy to get along with but I don't really mind (I don't think anyone does) what gender or lifestyle you might have.
Sethlied
there's no females on the internet
Trash Boat

Sethlied wrote:

there's females on the internet
fixed
BrokenArrow
battler go eat a knife or something
Trash Boat
nah, maybe i should eat a BrokenArrow... of chocolate
Yuzeyun
I wish I could get some of my HDFL scores deleted. I'm not proud of those.
Juuryoushin
I secretly want to come back .....
It's not a secret anymore.
mekadon_old
Thanks a lot guys, I felt much better, and at least got rid of some guilt :')

_Gezo_ wrote:

I wish I could get some of my HDFL scores deleted. I'm not proud of those.
This too

offtopic: I'm afraid of heights
Interference_old
sleep at 3 AM, wake at 9 AM feeling like shit, take a shower, make breakfast, do some shit and now i'm here.
Yarissa
I'm a little pissy right now and nobody is replying to my PMs so I feel the need to dump my shit here. I'm raging over a whole bunch of nothing but it's still bothering me nontheless so I'm getting it off my chest.

I feel like my family treats me as if I am not entitled to anything and takes me for granted. Being the only one of my siblings who lives at home (out of 4 kids) I have had to change a lot of things to accomodate my family moving back home for the holidays. Their stay is only temporary, and yet I have to change my rooming situation just so my sisters can have a room of their own. They also depend on me for a lot of other things, such as carrying heavy things around the house (as most men should HURRDURR SEXISM (men are generally more muscular, so I'm not actually complaining about this/ saying it's sexist)). I also get commonly sent on errands to do the things that they don't have time to do, simply because my time spent gaming is time wasted to them. Some of my siblings will act entitled to the things that I took for granted while they were gone. I used to have two monitors to use, and now I only have one, simply because my little brother wanted to use the monitor for a SINGLE program on his old PC. That's his fault for getting a mac (and by the way the exact same program is available in public beta for mac; I looked it up. 10 bucks says he'll download it for the mac anyways after he moves back to Tennessee). When my family does shit like this they should at least think about how I feel. I have to defer parking space and other commodities as well as run their errands just for the sake of their convenience. It's incredibly obnoxious and not once do people say "thank you for being so flexible" or "thank you for helping out!"

If I at least got a thanks I would be somewhat appeased. If they let me do my own shit (which, being realistic with myself, would REALLY inconvenience all of them and is never going to happen) I would shut up and happily lug heavy things around all day.

Ah well. That's my rant for the month

P.S.: It is due to this that I have been inactive on osu! Heaven forbid I can't play osu!
Sethlied

Kaoru wrote:

I'm a little pissy right now and nobody is replying to my PMs so I feel the need to dump my shit here. I'm raging over a whole bunch of nothing but it's still bothering me nontheless so I'm getting it off my chest.

I feel like my family treats me as if I am not entitled to anything and takes me for granted. Being the only one of my siblings who lives at home (out of 4 kids) I have had to change a lot of things to accomodate my family moving back home for the holidays. Their stay is only temporary, and yet I have to change my rooming situation just so my sisters can have a room of their own. They also depend on me for a lot of other things, such as carrying heavy things around the house (as most men should HURRDURR SEXISM (men are generally more muscular, so I'm not actually complaining about this/ saying it's sexist)). I also get commonly sent on errands to do the things that they don't have time to do, simply because my time spent gaming is time wasted to them. Some of my siblings will act entitled to the things that I took for granted while they were gone. I used to have two monitors to use, and now I only have one, simply because my little brother wanted to use the monitor for a SINGLE program on his old PC. That's his fault for getting a mac (and by the way the exact same program is available in public beta for mac; I looked it up. 10 bucks says he'll download it for the mac anyways after he moves back to Tennessee). When my family does shit like this they should at least think about how I feel. I have to defer parking space and other commodities as well as run their errands just for the sake of their convenience. It's incredibly obnoxious and not once do people say "thank you for being so flexible" or "thank you for helping out!"

If I at least got a thanks I would be somewhat appeased. If they let me do my own shit (which, being realistic with myself, would REALLY inconvenience all of them and is never going to happen) I would shut up and happily lug heavy things around all day.

Ah well. That's my rant for the month

P.S.: It is due to this that I have been inactive on osu! Heaven forbid I can't play osu!
"i'm selfish and i choose to believe i could live without my feelings being hurt."
Yarissa
Well obviously I'm not that ignorant or blissful because I admitted in my post that achieving that is realistically impossible. But yeah I am a little selfish/ entitled from getting used to living without them for a while. It's just when you do a lot and it goes unacknowledged or people take it for granted it feels like you're working for nothing.

But I'm done complaining and that's off my chest, and I don't want to spend my time responding to someone who is probably going to troll/ shitpost me back. If you want to complain about me calling you a shitposter I don't even care that's a reputation you earned but please save me (and maybe other OT members) the drama
Kanye West
Meh they're your guests, just put up with it until they're gone but at the same time if you feel like they're not treating you with respect then be assertive and tell them. Don't get angry, just be calm and logical
Hika
mekadon's confession reminded me of Danzai and I honestly shed a few tears from it.

am I the only one who misses the hell out of him
show more