I wait until they confess to me, that has always worked out
Seph

BrokenArrow wrote:

I wait until they confess to me, that has always worked out
hi5

sad it doesn't work out this time for me D:
DaddyCoolVipper
scrubs

how will you become the fist of the north star if you don't use the old "you are already dating"

I wasn't lying, either
boat

Momochikun wrote:

So.. what methods did you guys often use for confessing a girl ? D:
fuck her in the dick
Jarby
Make a post in this thread then link it to her
Cyclohexane
take her hand and put it up to your chest and make her feel how hard your heart is beating for her.

you know, I came up with it on the spot but the more I think about it the more it could actually work.
Foxtrot

Mr Color wrote:

take her hand and put it up to your chest and make her feel how hard your heart is beating for her.

you know, I came up with it on the spot but the more I think about it the more it could actually work.
gay
thelewa
well it's actually a great way to break the ice in a conversation

I HAVE ARRHYTHMIA AND MY HEART LIKES TO BEAT 180 BEATS PER MINUTE WANT TO TEST IT

you're supposed to yell it to the person you like, thought of this on the spot but the more I think about it the more it could work!!!!
kriers

Dulcet wrote:

Mr Color wrote:

gay
gay men get all the girls
Kanye West

thelewa wrote:

well it's actually a great way to break the ice in a conversation

I HAVE ARRHYTHMIA AND MY HEART LIKES TO BEAT 180 BEATS PER MINUTE WANT TO TEST IT

you're supposed to yell it to the person you like, thought of this on the spot but the more I think about it the more it could work!!!!
Hah, relevant Wilson moment:

kouzuki_karen

kriers wrote:

gay men get all the girls
true dat
Interference_old
i wore the wrong uniform this day and i'm just sitting here playing with my notebook downloading shit when i'm supposed to do something productive.
Cyclohexane

Dulcet wrote:

Mr Color wrote:

gay
french

yes, there's a difference
Sethlied

Interference wrote:

i wore the wrong uniform this day and i'm just sitting here playing with my notebook downloading shit when i'm supposed to do something productive.
but you're going to die anyways so you better have a fun life while it lasts.
Hika

Momochikun wrote:

if you can just find someway for anyone to confess, tell me

i need it for future reference
OtakuFreak

Momochikun wrote:

hersa37
I don't do anything productive! All I do is sit in front of the computer in my undies and do random stuff...... osu started as one of those random stuff, then somehow it becomes sort of productive
boat

hersa37 wrote:

in my undies
pics
Trash Boat
no pics
Flanster
t/156453/start=0&&hilit=railgun

I wanted to punch this guy in the face.
I had enough of that shite and want actual songs in mania, not more animu.

Strange, I have a feeling I've said this before..maybe fake deja vu
silmarilen

LoliFlan wrote:

fake deja vu
that is a pleonasm
Sethlied

LoliFlan wrote:

not more animu.
DaddyCoolVipper

LoliFlan wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/156453/start=0&&hilit=railgun

Nothing wrong with mapping animu songs, but I agree on bloody fripside getting too many maps
Cyclohexane

LoliFlan wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/156453/start=0&&hilit=railgun

congratulations your post was so stupid that it made me agree with sethlied
Kanye West
Oh no pls don't go there
NotEvenDoomMusic
quick confession time-

i miss snb (ilu bby. sorry that i'm absent)(i should add you in facialbook <3) & almost everyone here
i hate skype

also would like to wish everyone a merry christmas/chanukkah/whatever they're celebrating if i'm unable to post it to the 24th caused by a dead zone since i'm only available via. phone and going further away of having a stable connection... and rather slow one too

and if i'll be not getting home til the 31, a happy new year to the osu! community. 2013 has been a good year with some lows and highs and it's nice having you people.

hehe, highs.
Birdy
yes bby pls add me on facialbook™ so we can sex more often ;__;
Ceph23
You can just feeeeeeel the love here.
Trash Boat
do you belliiiiieeeve in life after love?
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/5414
claudio rolna
Everyday Im online on osu
But Not in game
Wuheheehehhehhehhehehe :3
Zeraph

Static Noise Bird wrote:

yes bby pls add me on facialbook™ so we can sex more often ;__;
gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

8-)
Trash Boat
zeraph lol
mekadon_old
I've been keeping this for a very long time. The reason I'm here after a long time and suddenly came back is that I actually want to come clean and admit something, but yet I keep lying to people and to myself again. Yeah, I'm actually a guy. Not just a guy, but a creepy fat autistic fat ronery hikkikomori. I'm sorry for lying to you guys for years, and I hope you guys forgive me.

It was fun, but as I get older I feel even guilty of myself so I (finally and actually) admit this
boat

mekadon wrote:

creepy fat autistic fat ronery hikkikomori
Could have done without this, because in reality it doesn't really matter.

Those who need to know probably already knew, and those who blame you for it, well, maybe you shouldn't take what they say by heart.
BrokenArrow
Lmao, I've always thought you were a guy in the first place
NotEvenDoomMusic

mekadon wrote:

I've been keeping this for a very long time. The reason I'm here after a long time and suddenly came back is that I actually want to come clean and admit something, but yet I keep lying to people and to myself again. Yeah, I'm actually a guy. Not just a guy, but a creepy fat autistic fat ronery hikkikomori. I'm sorry for lying to you guys for years, and I hope you guys forgive me.

It was fun, but as I get older I feel even guilty of myself so I (finally and actually) admit this
What a confession but it's ok, so that you know, i didn't changed my opinion towards you.
I mean a lot of (male) people like to disguise themselves as someone feminine; it happens in a lot in MMORPGs and unavoidable in thousands of other communities that works (with) anonymous/ly.
Though, everyones goal, motivation and intentions are different- i think the urge to feel to be praised as a fem. in a community is quite nice, as loners on the internet take the bait and sometimes volunteer to suddenly feel an "creepy" affection towards that person in disguise, often associated with tons of gifts and freebies whatsoever.
AFAIK from own experiences, girls also sometimes tend to disguise themselves as "men" in online communities, just to avoid what's said above as it's annoying to stand out as being "not male" or "special", getting stalked and well, don't want to be pressurized by stalkers or having special previleges.

Well, tyvm for your courage to tell us the truth, lifting the skirt to reveal the beak of a tank.

PS: I'm currently driving down to the next village abandoned place, finally no deadzone for a short while.

Not just a guy, but a creepy fat autistic fat ronery hikkikomori
A friend who's "intoxicated with pot aka. he's damn high", sitting next to me said you shouldn't out yourself as something bad since there's no gain for it, you should "chill".

... now he's telling me that the world is like a giant, single, peppercorn surrounded by salt meteorites.

So yeah, it's cool.
Took me a long ass time to write on a phone ;_;'
Uh, yeah i actually could've writen more, but i don't want to unnecessarily write a long text that is getting out of hands and scare people away from reading it, take away the fact that someone even reads it completely or find it remotely interesting anyways.
Seph
I had a similar case (an osu! friend as well, well used to be friends) and I still accepted him cause he was a good friend so I don't think its bad that you confessed about it and that's actually great.
show more