I offer BJs for mods.
UnderminE
offering bj to get mods or you offer bonus bj for modding their maps
AnreFM
bj4mod4bj

the new modding system <3
Seph

boat wrote:

The increase in demand is tiny but the amount of nerds like you studying for such positions is immense.

You'll be flipping burgers if you keep it up, trust me.
This is so true on so many levels, sure it is an in-demand thing, there are so many people that's taking computer related courses (IT, IS, ComSci, ComEng to name a few) but there's not that much job available, Philippine college education in a nutshell.

It's either you flip burgers or be jobless though.
Jarby
I was rejected for positions at multiple fast food outlets. Need to get that degree in flipping burgers.
GladiOol
I tend to be far more lonely among friends than alone lately. It's absolutely tedious and I do not know how to stop it, sadly enough.
UnderminE
NotEvenDoomMusic

UnderminE wrote:

hmm

Seph

GladiOol wrote:

I tend to be far more lonely among friends than alone lately. It's absolutely tedious and I do not know how to stop it, sadly enough.
wow this is me right now, I suddenly felt left out on our section (it was a new one actually, new students were reshuffled in all sections for some school matter on February 2014) and I never felt so much invisible than ever.
UnderminE

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

UnderminE wrote:

hmm

NotEvenDoomMusic

UnderminE wrote:

wojjan will be pretty mad again for abusing this thread.
worth it, sorry wojj we still love you to an extend
IppE
NEDM your suggestive photoshops offend me, please cease these actions at once.
NotEvenDoomMusic

¿qué?
IppE
Google Translate is a rapist.
UnderminE
Such an epic page
EZ2ACTux
What puzzles me is how back in the days of NES games how they achived Google Translate quality translation in games when google translate hadn't been invented yet. Maybe all the translators they hired just sucked?
IppE

Tuxdude143 wrote:

What puzzles me is how back in the days of NES games how they achived Google Translate quality translation in games when google translate hadn't been invented yet. Maybe all the translators they hired just sucked?
The translators were chinese.

No offense to chinese people intended.

Except maybe Apex in a funny way.
Rorona

Tuxdude143 wrote:

Some people aren't that good at English.

Have you heard Asian parents?
Sethlied
chen is the best touhou.
flan is the worst
IppE

Sethlied wrote:

chen is the best touhou.

kisume is best bucket loli though
Foxtrot

Sethlied wrote:

flan is the worst
scumbag
Yoeri

Dulcet wrote:

Sethlied wrote:

flan is the worst
scumbag
Trash Boat

Sethlied wrote:

flan is the worst
Scumbox
thelewa
xD
Bweh
are we really discussing best girl on the confess thread

focus guys, come on; fuck.

Every time I would visit my grandparents, my grandfather would slowly shuffle in the room, give me a mint with one hand, and shake my hand with the other. He was old as dust, smoked all the time, and could hardly speak clearly, but he still had a pretty strong grip.We would just squeeze down on each other's hand and shake for an awkwardly long time. Then he'd get this big smile on his face, pushing aside all of the wrinkles on his face. It wasn't anything particularly meaningful, but it was something only we got to share.

When I left for Virginia for a few months, I heard news that he was feeling weak; that he wasn't eating much; that he needed surgery; and that he had been losing a lot of weight. Since there was little I could do, I didn't give it any thought. I simply hoped for the best and kept on drawing leaves like my professor told me to. When I traveled back to Panama for Thanksgiving, I dropped by my grandparents' house for lunch. I was too absorbed in not-shit rice to notice when my grandfather came in. His posture was hunched and his body was frighteningly thin. When he walked up to me, we exchanged greetings and shook each other's hands.

His grip was weak and his arm was wobbling the entire time. I forced a smile and let go as soon as I could.

(TL;DR) My grandfather is going to die and I have no clue how I'm going to deal with that.
Shellghost
:(
UnderminE
it will hurt.
Trash Boat

Brian OA wrote:

My grandfather is going to die and I have no clue how I'm going to deal with that.
just get ready before it happens, then cry him, remember him and keep going with your life. The death its just a new beginning
Seph
Ok so I don't usually post something serious on this forum but I guess I have no choice.

So I currently like this girl (a classmate of mine) and I don't know if I should man the fuck up cause I don't know if she likes me back (our friends say she MIGHT though) and I really don't want to take the chance YET since its still early, at least I think it is, and I don't want to ruin the friendship that got built up already, since she's the one in our group of friends that I hang out most with (we even go to most places together, except ofc her house and my house), and I'm pretty willing to wait for the right time, you could say I can use the time of waiting to make her feel the same way I feel towards her. There are other guys that are eyeing her (can't find a proper word to describe it better lol), I can honestly say I'm not threatened (bad word choice again I think) but it bothers me from time to time when I think about it, also when her girl friends tells me about them.

Also Barni, just prepare yourself for it. Death is inevitable, that's a fact, but mourning over it for a long time won't be of any help, I'm sure even your grandfather wouldn't want to see you be like that when he leaves. And bitch we are here for you <3
GladiOol

Seph wrote:

Ok so I don't usually post something serious on this forum but I guess I have no choice.

So I currently like this girl (a classmate of mine) and I don't know if I should man the fuck up cause I don't know if she likes me back (our friends say she MIGHT though) and I really don't want to take the chance YET since its still early, at least I think it is, and I don't want to ruin the friendship that got built up already, since she's the one in our group of friends that I hang out most with (we even go to most places together, except ofc her house and my house), and I'm pretty willing to wait for the right time, you could say I can use the time of waiting to make her feel the same way I feel towards her. There are other guys that are eyeing her (can't find a proper word to describe it better lol), I can honestly say I'm not threatened (bad word choice again I think) but it bothers me from time to time when I think about it, also when her girl friends tells me about them.
Well, that was frighteningly accurate to my situation as well.

Fuck Seph, what is up with us haha.
DaddyCoolVipper

Seph wrote:

There are other guys that are eyeing her
man the fuck up. She might be the type who simply wouldn't say no.

Besides, there's nothing to be scared of when it comes to rejection. You can definitely still be friends, and it might get her thinking about you, possibly even reconsidering!
Seph
I DON'T WANT TO SEE ANY OF GLADI'S POST CAUSE IT MIGHT BE THE SAME SHIT IM GOING THROUGH

i mean hello new page
UnderminE
Daddy gave you a good advice
Fakiezi
I used to make pancakes every week.
Trash Boat

Makojita wrote:

I used to make pancakes every week.
what happened?
mathexpert
sharks bit his hands off while he was scuba diving
IppE
And then the Federal Bureau of Pancakes contacted him and told him to stop.
show more