forum

Confess

posted
Total Posts
show more
Shellghost
Yeah, the only thing left was bits of hair where she did the devouring.
Foxtrot
australia.jpg
Liiraye

battler077 wrote:

mathexpert wrote:

lol wtf battler077, you almost made me spit the rice I was eating in laughter
your posts always amuse me
you're welcome.
On topic: i had several cats as pets, i lost the count. most of them died because of fights with other cats of the neighbourhood, but they lasted longer. just today i get a new cat. we are discussing about its name, but for now we call him Black. if you want to see him, check Post you Pets thread as soon as i can find my USB cable
lol u call him negro or negrito?
Trash Boat

Liiraye wrote:

lol u call him negro or negrito?
nope, i didn't. it was my parents decision, not mine. and its Black, not whatever you said
South
i only get on the forum ever to just lurk and play with marco's sig
i guess posting here is against my principals anyway becuase it draws attention to myself
whatever ima keep lurking
Sethlied
posting here is ___ fun
vipto
I fucking cry everytime over watchign this

http://youtu.be/1k08yxu57NA
boat
I cry every time I watch this

Valcross_old
i like someone who really nonchalant about everything /sigh
ZenoDiac
___----==EVERY TIME I SEE THIS THREAD==----___

Kanye West
God I still haven't confessed this shit yet.

During my freshman year of college, I lived with 3 other guys in the biggest dorm on campus. Now, during fall semester there must have been something wrong with the fire alarms because they seemed to go off for little/no reason about every once a month or so (I'm guessing it's because they picked up even the slightest smoke from the common kitchens). So it wasn't unusual for the alarm to go off randomly, and the entire dorm (maybe 200-300 students) had to evacuate, then the fire department comes and gets the ordeal sorted out (takes about an hour or so).

Now, fast forward to the day before the last day of the semester. It's about 3:30 AM. Everyone has big final exams tomorrow and most people were fast asleep. However, there were some slackers (aka my roommates and I) who were still up cramming like crazy. And somehow we end up with this genius idea to set off the fire alarm. And so we grab a piece of bread, go two floors up and into the kitchen for that floor. We crank the stove up to high, put the bread on it, and gtfo back to our room. Lo and behold, fire alarm goes off few minutes later. Entire dorm gets woken up. And evacuated. And the fire department shows up. At 4 AM. Night before final exams. Everyone was an absolute ZOMBIE.

And so of course next semester, we ain't never heard that fire alarm shit ever again.

So yeah, if you happened to fail your final exams because a fire alarm woke you up at 4 AM, sorry about that hahaha
DaddyCoolVipper

This video makes me feel genuinely sad because suicide/death is so upsetting to me.
It's the way that he touches everything because he loves it and he'll never have the chance to see it again ;_;

It's still amazing, obviously.
GladiOol
"People pontificate suicide is a coward's act. Couldn't be further from the truth. Suicide takes tremendous courage."
Trash Boat

GladiOol wrote:

"People pontificate suicide is a coward's act. Couldn't be further from the truth. Suicide takes tremendous courage."
nice sentence, who are you quoting?
OT: the entire nail of my right big toe fell off few weeks ago. don't worry, it's growing back
Shellghost

battler077 wrote:

fingernail of my right toe
Finger toes?
ZenoDiac

GladiOol wrote:

That is misleading, because many of acts take courage: planning to kill someone or asking someone out takes just as much courage. It is something you plan on for many days or even years.

I won't say it's a coward's act off the bat, because it depends heavily on the situation they're in.
Though saying it takes "tremendous courage" does not justify the act itself.
GladiOol

ZenoDiac wrote:

GladiOol wrote:

That is misleading, because many of acts take courage: planning to kill someone or asking someone out takes just as much courage. It is something you plan on for many days or even years.

I won't say it's a coward's act off the bat, because it depends heavily on the situation they're in.
Though saying it takes "tremendous courage" does not justify the act itself.
I don't think the act needs any ''justification'' to begin with.
boat
what part of it says anything about justification lmao
DaddyCoolVipper
To be fair, while suicide would be extremely hard to do... isn't the whole point of doing it to avoid living a life that is worse than death? The more courageous option would be to carry on living.
GladiOol

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

To be fair, while suicide would be extremely hard to do... isn't the whole point of doing it to avoid living a life that is worse than death? The more courageous option would be to carry on living.
In such content, suicide would imply 'giving up'. I don't see it that way.
NarutoUchihax
I killed my sisters bird when I was 6. sorry.
DaddyCoolVipper

GladiOol wrote:

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

In such content, suicide would imply 'giving up'. I don't see it that way.
Well, it is. Life always tends to be the harder option, that's why people often say that suicide is "the easy way out"- you don't have to deal with all of life's bullshit.

Obviously the act itself takes a ton of courage as mentioned before, but the entire meaning of it is to "give up".
GladiOol
letting go =/= giving up

that's how I percieve it atleast.
DaddyCoolVipper
I don't think people kill themselves when they have something to let go of, though.

Unless you mean refusing medical treatment and dying when they want or something similar, because I think that's perfectly fine. People shouldn't be kept alive against their will.
ZenoDiac

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

Well, it is. Life always tends to be the harder option, that's why people often say that suicide is "the easy way out"- you don't have to deal with all of life's bullshit.

Obviously the act itself takes a ton of courage as mentioned before, but the entire meaning of it is to "give up".
Exactly.

GladiOol wrote:

But this implies that suicide could be considered just by labeling it as a courageous act.
Also: this quote is from a film.

Suicide is a real and serious problem and should not be taken lightly.
Point being, there is no good in suicide.
boat

ZenoDiac wrote:

opinion
GladiOol

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

I don't think people kill themselves when they have something to let go of, though.
That's a pretty naïve thought. There's always something to let go of.
Elisha_old

NarutoUchihax wrote:

I killed my sisters bird when I was 6. sorry.
water under the bridge man

we all have our moments
DaddyCoolVipper

GladiOol wrote:

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

That's a pretty naïve thought. There's always something to let go of.
Of course, but you don't see people killing themselves when they are genuinely happy or unafraid of life, that's what I meant.
Yuzeyun
ITT: suicide talk

Earlier this week I've said to a girl I love her. I'm certain that the best of me will happen, but I'm just going too optimistic...
UnderminE

_Gezo_ wrote:

Earlier this week I've said to a girl I love her. I'm certain that the best of me will happen, but I'm just going too optimistic...
Don't forget my glasses tho, you romantic cowboy :(
AnreFM
My chemistry score last year was sooo bad that I have to hide it from my parents till now :(
Seph

_Gezo_ wrote:

better keep that positivity since girls love men with self-confidence :D
Foxtrot
CTsREVENGE

AnreFM wrote:

My chemistry score last year was sooo bad that I have to hide it from my parents till now :(
At my college, Rutgers, every chemistry exam average for the class is a failing grade like 50-63. I scored a 40 on my first exam, average was a 50, in one of my chem classes. When you get a bad grade you can't let it dwell on you. I personally use it as motivation and have improved a lot this semester because of it. In a mater of fact I think me doing bad was better in the long run because now I make sure I do all the work required plus a ton more and it is showing in my grades, went from 60's on quizzes to 96's. Everyone has an off day so you shouldn't beat yourself up over it as long as you really try harder next time. It could always be worse. The engineering calculus course I'm in averages in the 30's for the second midterm with many students scoring a single digit.
ZenoDiac

CTsREVENGE wrote:

AnreFM wrote:

At my college, Rutgers, every chemistry exam average for the class is a failing grade like 50-63. I scored a 40 on my first exam, average was a 50, in one of my chem classes. When you get a bad grade you can't let it dwell on you. I personally use it as motivation and have improved a lot this semester because of it. In a mater of fact I think me doing bad was better in the long run because now I make sure I do all the work required plus a ton more and it is showing in my grades, went from 60's on quizzes to 96's. Everyone has an off day so you shouldn't beat yourself up over it as long as you really try harder next time. It could always be worse. The engineering calculus course I'm in averages in the 30's for the second midterm with many students scoring a single digit.
Yes, do that as well.
But I wrote fluid mechanics yesterday and there's absolutely no way I'm gonna pass that shit.
maal

boat wrote:

ZenoDiac wrote:

opinion
everything is opinion nothing is fact

???????????????????????????????
Nekuro
I got busted watching p*rn by my sister, that was really awkward..
Apex_old

-Necrophilia- wrote:

I got busted watching p*rn by my sister, that was really awkward..
that's suicide, man
Hika
i'd be pretty fucked if i saw my brother fapping

jesus christ my eyes
show more