forum

Confess

posted
Total Posts
show more
Restless Spirit

Apex wrote:

Pyromaniac is more than burning, it's throwing everything away and jumping into an endless hole.
I never said I'm that of a pyromaniac. battler077 is the one who said it. I just said I like to burn stuff. And lots of it.
Also, I still got something called common sense. I do realize that there are things I need and therefore can't throw into that dark, fiery abyss, even if I want to.
GladiOol
I'm getting quite addicted to two door cinema club music.

That's the closest I can get to a confession <3
boat
hey gladi I just made 200 bucks do you want a month of supporter

yeah you do

only one month doe cuz ur a bitch
pking_old_1

OzzyOzrock wrote:

I actually DID have my ult up.
ahahaha this
the loss was all your fault
GladiOol

boat wrote:

hey gladi I just made 200 bucks do you want a month of supporter

yeah you do

only one month doe cuz ur a bitch
boat you are the best <3 xx
Kanye West

dNextGen wrote:

when i was in mid school i skipped school 3 times / week to play dota and still managed to graduate from that place
Wow what a badass
Lyubey
I pretended to be asleep then went online to play osu
UnderminE
how sad
Axel
I don't know how to leave my house :<
DaddyCoolVipper
NotEvenDoomMusic

upside down is the new shit.
mathexpert
axel what state of mind were you in when you rotated that avatar 180 degrees on potatoshop
Jordan
Sometimes I unintentionally think about things that will never happen (intrusive thoughts) and I feel stupid for that
Restless Spirit

Jordan wrote:

Sometimes I unintentionally think about things that will never happen (intrusive thoughts) and I feel stupid for that
I guess most people do that. I do too. Why? Because in my dreams I can feel mighty and powerful. And I sure am. It's fun, although nothing of that will ever happen. But I don't care. As long as I am allowed to escape into my dream world it's fine. Even though some of those things really aren't meant to come true ever.
Yarissa
I'm horrible at being able to keep a single job. My sleep schedule gets messed up due to gaming habits-- then I wake up after 3 hrs of sleep and decide that sleep is > a day of work. That's probably due to the fact that I am an extremist when I wake up. I will then proceed to fall back asleep and lose my job. It happens way too frequently and I have no idea how to fix it.
Trash Boat

Kaoru wrote:

I'm horrible at being able to keep a single job. My sleep schedule gets messed up due to gaming habits-- then I wake up after 3 hrs of sleep and decide that sleep is > a day of work. That's probably due to the fact that I am an extremist when I wake up. I will then proceed to fall back asleep and lose my job. It happens way too frequently and I have no idea how to fix it.
Coffee, dude. Coffee. there isn't a StarBucks nearby or a Coffee machine?
Yarissa

battler077 wrote:

Kaoru wrote:

Coffee, dude. Coffee. there isn't a StarBucks nearby or a Coffee machine?
I hate coffee D:
vipto
Get lost
Pegram
I confess that I honestly thought for a moment that reading random threads in OT and GD today was a waste of my time.

Wait, it WAS a waste of my time. Goddognabbangit
LiLi
I confess that everytime a friend invite me out, I refuse and stay on the internet, but later I regret it when I see they had fun and I stayed doing the samething I do everyday u-u, I think I'll lose my friends soon if I don't do something with my social life. -sighs-
Rorona

LiLi wrote:

I confess that everytime a friend invite me out, I refuse and stay on the internet, but later I regret it when I see they had fun and I stayed doing the samething I do everyday u-u, I think I'll lose my friends soon if I don't do something with my social life. -sighs-
Not to be rude, but this is indeed your fault. Maybe it's because you're too shy to go out, but do it. You won't regret it.
Mogsy

Rorona wrote:

LiLi wrote:

Not to be rude, but this is indeed your fault. Maybe it's because you're too shy to go out, but do it. You won't regret it.
To be serious for a moment, yeah, it is. Don't take advantage of the time you get to do this. When you're older, you'll cherish these moments even more since they'll come even rarer and you'll wish you didn't spend all your time online.
mathexpert
This happened a few days ago:

So, for my English project I had to analyze a poem by Emily Dickinson and present my analysis to class. Because of past problems with email & thumbdrives, she told us to just make the presentation on google drive and share the document to her e-mail. On day of presentations, she showed the page with list of powerpoints that was shared to her through google drive on a projector.
It looked like this:

Of course however, me being the biggest weeaboo on the planet, my name didn't say my irl name, but instead said "Yui Hirasawa". So, it was a list of everybody in my class, and this girl that didn't exist named "yui". Better yet, my teacher pointed this out and my partner I did this project with yelled out my name. Shit.

of course, this was pretty embarrassing but then again I gave me a sense of satisfaction– it felt kinda cool to literally be the only person who didn't use their real name. .

I guess I'm used to browsing anon websites, while the people in my class are more used to facebook and the like
or maybe I'm just that much of a weeb
Sethlied

mathexpert wrote:

long
My waifu's name is my Google+ name.
You aren't alone.
Kyonko Hizara
I've gotten websites to ship packages to the name Kyonko Hizara
silmarilen
i use silmarilen (with a random space somewhere) as my name loads of times if its not someone i know irl.
Birdy
I wish I could use 2nnt or SNB but eh.

I use Willow Aveline, but there's not too many occasions where I have had to use it.

My very real name doesn't include a letter z, by the way.
AstralPhnx
I confess that I have spent WAY too long playing games other than osu.
Kanye West
Going out for dinner with my parents is waaaay more stressful than any date. Holy shit.
Jarby

Kanye West wrote:

Going out for dinner with my parents is waaaay more stressful than any date. Holy shit.
I know, right. No matter how well it goes, they won't put out.
Foxtrot

Kanye West wrote:

At least your parents aren't the only people you go out to dinner with.

wow, I sound so depressing.
Mianki
At least you guys out to dinner.

inb4 At least you guys go out.
Yoeri
At least you guys.
Restless Spirit
Going out for dinner is not necessary at all.
Sethlied
Wait... there's an outside?
silmarilen
Restless Spirit

silmarilen wrote:

Highly overrated imo.
I tried it and it was horrible. The story is just SO lame and also it's pay2win. Seriously, who plays this shit?
Trash Boat

Powersocke wrote:

silmarilen wrote:

Highly overrated imo.
I tried it and it was horrible. The story is just SO lame and also it's pay2win. Seriously, who plays this shit?
95.49% of the people play it, and they dont regret it
Yarissa
I'm cool because in in the 4.51% that doesn't :)
Bweh
You can always just log out by colliding against the ground at 30 feet per second
show more