forum

Confess

posted
Total Posts
show more
vipto
Jeepers.
Jordan
Today at school I was super horny for some strange reason and had like 10 boners in 4 hours and had to hide them all since I'm sitting next to a 8/10 girl
silmarilen
you dont wear pants at school?
NotEvenDoomMusic
I don't know if this is a confession but...
i just came back from a long trip with a friend that just came back from vacation just to spend some time together.

She noted that since we've hit the "capital" of that village that i've caught many eyes while just walking through it-
well, more or less she told me that a lot of girls were looking at my direction and as soon as i turned to theirs they were looking away.
We even had made a small test that if they're not looking at my friends direction, thus we've tried that she's walking a few steps behind me and observe if it's really not me that they were looking at... but they were.

To be honest, i never really realized if people are looking at my direction but i just felt uneasy when she noted it out.
I don't even know if it has been since forever since i rarely go out... i just really feel confused and concerned if i'm looking THAT different/ugly/whatever from all teenagers walking around.

Jesus christ, i'll never go out again.

SaigonAlice wrote:

god bless
silmarilen
no its because you're so handsome
DaddyCoolVipper

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

a lot of girls were looking at my direction
This is a good thing, man, not a bad thing. It's probably your sexy-ass hair.
silmarilen
i had noodles for the first time in my life today
it wasnt bad
Kanye West
wtf you've never had noodles

what the actual fuck
South

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

I don't know if this is a confession but...
i just came back from a long trip with a friend that just came back from vacation just to spend some time together.

She noted that since we've hit the "capital" of that village that i've caught many eyes while just walking through it-
well, more or less she told me that a lot of girls were looking at my direction and as soon as i turned to theirs they were looking away.
We even had made a small test that if they're not looking at my friends direction, thus we've tried that she's walking a few steps behind me and observe if it's really not me that they were looking at... but they were.

To be honest, i never really realized if people are looking at my direction but i just felt uneasy when she noted it out.
I don't even know if it has been since forever since i rarely go out... i just really feel confused and concerned if i'm looking THAT different/ugly/whatever from all teenagers walking around.

Jesus christ, i'll never go out again.
you're hot they want you

Kanye West wrote:

what the actual fuck
GladiOol

Kanye West wrote:

what the actual fuck
NotEvenDoomMusic

silmarilen wrote:

it wasnt bad

Kanye West wrote:

what the actual fuck
Also, i confessed since i fucking felt terrified at first when she told me about that i'm being watched. (still am, thinking back gives me shivers)
Still can't get off the head & feel that there's something wrong with me though, since this is just too much to work with >_>

Just being watched by those with a small, laughtering giggle in their faces at times and even while they are giggling, they were peeking at me ._.

I... i really don't think i can see the positive here since having the proof of it being under their eyes really just makes me think there's something wrong with me. like i'm something special... ugh.
Good thing i'm taking strolls quite frequently at nights to get some air to vent my head.

Also slim, congrats to your first noodles.
Zeraph

Kanye West wrote:

what the actual
Trash Boat
i hate my beard. i shave it everytime i have to.
Yarissa

battler077 wrote:

i hate my beard. i shave it everytime i have to.
I hate facial hair too but I'm too lazy to shave it
Tsukimi Luna
I have no facial hair.....

Also

silmarilen wrote:

it wasnt bad
What the fuck?!!!
What?!
GeeNX
I am okay with facial hair, I am just too lazy to shave it too.
Bread
i was banned for the first time today i feel so racy

my blood is pump

the fast and the furious 8
Bweh
Hold on there hotshot

Looking to get banned just makes you look stupid
Bread

Brian OA wrote:

Hold on there hotshot

Looking to get banned just makes you look stupid
haha I didn't do it on purpose, I had a friend who told me to make her an osu account but when she tried to log on it banned her and chat-banned me. It wasn't that big of a deal but not being able to talk was a little irritating.
Bweh
Oh, okay. I thought you felt awesome when you got banned so I suspected you were about to embark on a path of delinquency and faggotry.

Well

Why couldn't she make the account herself?
Bread

Brian OA wrote:

Oh, okay. I thought you felt awesome when you got banned so I suspected you were about to embark on a path of delinquency and faggotry.

Well

Why couldn't she make the account herself?
long story short, she was at my house, wanted to play but I insisted she play on a different account (because I cared about my rank and all lol) so I made her one. She tried to log on in my cpu but was banned so I just gave up and let her play.
Kyonko Hizara
I want to pet a beard
mathexpert
I want a pet beard
NotEvenDoomMusic
go smoke weed elsewhere
Apex_old
I wish they have a Drum & Bass, Glitch Hop, chill music, or Electro House type of music for an anime OP.
Kanye West
i think apex is really cute
DaddyCoolVipper
I still have some respect for him although that voyeurism thing really lowered my opinion
Audiodelus
I thought I liked fudge, but I tried eating this fudge from NZ and it's horrible. Now I have this bag of horrible and nothing to do with it except maybe throw them at the birds that roost on my fish pond trying to get lunch.
VoidnOwO
I don't read the legs thread. I'd even lock it since there's already a 'post you in real life'.
/me hides
silmarilen
you sound like the kind of person that would hate on an optional feature in a game because you wouldnt use it
Blue Stig

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

I want to pet a beard

mathexpert wrote:

I want a pet beard

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

go smoke weed elsewhere
No they're just insane right now.
NotEvenDoomMusic
Just got ears from a close relative of my friend that he died.
Suicide, under influence of drugs as it was reported.
Yesterday.

I don't know what to feel, how to feel.
Everything was alright 2 days ago. Everything was alright. Nothing was unusual.
We wrote to eachother like nothing was unusual, yesterday he didn't replied, it now makes sense.
Having lost someone valuable to you hurts. the pain is relived again.

I feel like i could cry forever. there's just so much i need to release right now.

Thank you that i could live with you, may you find peace.
Birdy

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

Just got ears from a close relative of my friend that he died.
Suicide, under influence of drugs as it was reported.
Yesterday.

I don't know what to feel, how to feel.
Everything was alright 2 days ago. Everything was alright. Nothing was unusual.
We wrote to eachother like nothing was unusual, yesterday he didn't replied, it now makes sense.
Having lost someone valuable to you hurts. the pain is relived again.

I feel like i could cry forever. there's just so much i need to release right now.

Thank you that i could live with you, may you find peace.
I just almost cried because of this.

I wish you and everyone close to him all the best.

*hug*
Bweh
I'm sorry to hear that; I'll send a prayer for him.

Don't hold back, man.
silmarilen
*hugs*
GladiOol
Sorry to hear that... all the best to you.
South
i was going to post something, and then i read NEDM's story, and now i feel irrelevant

im so sorry man
Liiraye
Losing someone close is really tricky to handle. Don't feel obligated to act any certain way, just embrace them feels.

Sux to hear man. Breast regards.
vipto
Best wishes man.
Stay strong!
DaddyCoolVipper
I confess that I don't practice writing an address etc before I write it on the envelope. This leads to it looking ugly, or with minor errors, and it makes me feel bad because I can't be bothered to replace it with another one.

I also apparently lick them too hard, because the glue failed miserably and I had to use sellotape.
show more