forum

Confess

posted
Total Posts
show more
Trash Boat
make sure he/she is the chosen one, so you dont make a bad decision.
DaddyCoolVipper

battler077 wrote:

make sure he/she is the chosen one
Trash Boat
em, by chosen one, i didnt mean Keanu Reeves(Neo), i mean his/her Half Orange
[Luanny]

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

battler077 wrote:

make sure he/she is the chosen one
AHUWEAHEUAEHAUEAHEUAHEU
Apex_old
Do any one have any idea what I am saying? Because I don't have an idea what I am saying. When did I say I liked voyeurism?
Fabi

battler077 wrote:

DaddyCoolVipper

Apex wrote:

Do any one have any idea what I am saying? Because I don't have an idea what I am saying. When did I say I liked voyeurism?
When you said that you take pictures of people without their consent and then threatened to upload those pictures to the internet if they annoyed you
Apex_old
Wait, to post other's pictures on line is a way of demolition. Useless personal demolition is useless and you might get your ass screwed. First of all, I would not randomly post a picture of a man through voyeurism, because that's what madmen do. The only reason is I see profit in it: People who would pay for pictures, people who would pay for another one's disgrace, or I do it because of an old feud. I typically don't have feuds except you had caused severe injustice.

Typically I do not threaten people. I mean by "people who threaten me or annoy me would have their pictures on line". Not "threaten people who annoy by having their picture online."
DaddyCoolVipper
Just don't take pictures of girls without their consent in the first place, it's pretty disgusting.
Apex_old
Wait, what the hell am I doing! I am self-centered thinking I have the power to bend thing around me and be an emissary of justice! I contradict my self in language! What the hell am I doing! What the hell am I doing!

Well I suppose that was my "teen angst burst" again.
[Luanny]
.............o________________________O
Kanye West
i confess that i'm dating hika

and she's actually 21

lelelellelelelelelele
Trash Boat

Fabi wrote:

battler077 wrote:

no!!!! i meant the man/woman of her dreams! thats what i meant!
Apex_old

battler077 wrote:

battler077 wrote:

Fabi wrote:

no!!!! i meant the man/woman of her dreams! thats what i meant!
You have a bad sense of humor.
Trash Boat
oh that was a joke? then lol
laport
no you
Birdy

battler077 wrote:

oh that was a joke? then lol
the worst sense of humour
Kyonko Hizara

Apex wrote:

I enjoy voyeurism. I would use the cell phone camzoom function as a periscope and people wouldn't see me. I pretend I'm playing with my phone while taking a picture of you and they won't notice. XD.
That's just fucking sick
silmarilen

Kanye West wrote:

and she's actually 21

lelelellelelelelelele
hi soba from the future
Apex_old
Making Storyboard for maps takes a lot of brain effort. :o
GeeNX
omg, a guy sat next to me on the university's pc and started to look to my screen for like.. 3 min or so, and it was not like "hope he's not noticing me" he was just looking at my screen directly.... I am scared XD
Cyclohexane
People do that with me sometimes, just look at something in English and they'll get disinterested pretty quickly
GeeNX
I was actually writing to someone in english talking about that guy and being like "hope he doesn't know very good english"
silmarilen
over here you're supposed to know english when you're studying at university so talking in english about the person thats looking at my screen isnt such a good idea:P
GeeNX
You're supposed to know some english here too but....here it's like other countries, people normally doesn't have a good english. I had the best grade in all my high school.... and I learned by myself on the internet so much... it's a bit sad, but well. I wish I could speak english like you probably do, or people from those countries
GeeNX
I wonder what makes my friends laugh at
they say "come join the call" and I said "I am finishing to eat the banana"

.-.
Bweh
Either they have impure thoughts (not that I blame them) or you're communicating with your English
Fabi
Hika

Kanye West wrote:

and she's actually 21

lelelellelelelelelele
qft

soba is a coverup
-Soba-

Hika wrote:

Kanye West wrote:

and she's actually 21

lelelellelelelelelele
qft

soba is a coverup
Why would you tell them
vipto
Jeepers.
Jordan
Today at school I was super horny for some strange reason and had like 10 boners in 4 hours and had to hide them all since I'm sitting next to a 8/10 girl
silmarilen
you dont wear pants at school?
NotEvenDoomMusic
I don't know if this is a confession but...
i just came back from a long trip with a friend that just came back from vacation just to spend some time together.

She noted that since we've hit the "capital" of that village that i've caught many eyes while just walking through it-
well, more or less she told me that a lot of girls were looking at my direction and as soon as i turned to theirs they were looking away.
We even had made a small test that if they're not looking at my friends direction, thus we've tried that she's walking a few steps behind me and observe if it's really not me that they were looking at... but they were.

To be honest, i never really realized if people are looking at my direction but i just felt uneasy when she noted it out.
I don't even know if it has been since forever since i rarely go out... i just really feel confused and concerned if i'm looking THAT different/ugly/whatever from all teenagers walking around.

Jesus christ, i'll never go out again.

SaigonAlice wrote:

god bless
silmarilen
no its because you're so handsome
DaddyCoolVipper

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

a lot of girls were looking at my direction
This is a good thing, man, not a bad thing. It's probably your sexy-ass hair.
silmarilen
i had noodles for the first time in my life today
it wasnt bad
Kanye West
wtf you've never had noodles

what the actual fuck
South

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

I don't know if this is a confession but...
i just came back from a long trip with a friend that just came back from vacation just to spend some time together.

She noted that since we've hit the "capital" of that village that i've caught many eyes while just walking through it-
well, more or less she told me that a lot of girls were looking at my direction and as soon as i turned to theirs they were looking away.
We even had made a small test that if they're not looking at my friends direction, thus we've tried that she's walking a few steps behind me and observe if it's really not me that they were looking at... but they were.

To be honest, i never really realized if people are looking at my direction but i just felt uneasy when she noted it out.
I don't even know if it has been since forever since i rarely go out... i just really feel confused and concerned if i'm looking THAT different/ugly/whatever from all teenagers walking around.

Jesus christ, i'll never go out again.
you're hot they want you

Kanye West wrote:

what the actual fuck
GladiOol

Kanye West wrote:

what the actual fuck
show more