forum

Confess

posted
Total Posts
show more
silmarilen
sorry my memory sucks
oh wait, i wasnt talking about when rena got banned tho (i completely forgot about that one lol)
Audiodelus
My pringles can went flying around the room coating the room in pure honey mustard flavor essence after accidentally flailing my arms around in anger after failing a song I passed yesterday. Now I have to go pick them up. All of them. Everywhere. Score submission not affected they said, it would be fine they said.
Flanster

Audiodelus wrote:

My pringles can went flying around the room coating the room in pure honey mustard flavor essence after accidentally flailing my arms around in anger after failing a song I passed yesterday. Now I have to go pick them up. All of them. Everywhere. Score submission not affected they said, it would be fine they said.
this guy
Zeraph

LoliFlan wrote:

Audiodelus wrote:

this guy
god bless.
Jarby

Audiodelus wrote:

flailing my arms around in anger after failing a song
:|
vipto
It seems that with everything i do i, am only hurting myelf.
Got into big trouble which is hurting me and i am not really willing to get out of...

Help? Someone?
UnderminE
call the police
Flanster

vipto wrote:

Got into big trouble which is hurting me and i am not really willing to get out of...

Help? Someone?
You can talk to me, im a good listener~
Audiodelus
LoliFlan even listened to my pet cat's monologue about it's daily fight with the next-door neighbor's blue-tongue lizard.

Is a person I would awkwardly mumble about my troubles to while fidgeting.
+1
SaigonAlice

vipto wrote:

Help? Someone?
become christian like me and confess your sins to jesus. you get a sticker in the end. god bless.

also Lots of nerds from my school who like to call themselves sadistic in order to look unique and cool.
vipto

SaigonAlice wrote:

vipto wrote:

Help? Someone?
become christian like me and confess your sins to jesus. you get a sticker in the end. god bless.

also Lots of nerds from my school who like to call themselves sadistic in order to look unique and cool.
I wasnt talking about being physically hurt, ok?
Foxtrot

SaigonAlice wrote:

A lot of kids in my previous school used to say "lel 4chen is soooo over XD". So annoying.
dNextGen
a lot of peopleare so bad at jokes,i prefer looking at twitch chat

vipto
I should stop smoking

Dulcet
Foxtrot

vipto wrote:

I should stop smoking

Dulcet

no
Kanye West

dNextGen wrote:

a lot of peopleare so bad at jokes,i prefer looking at twitch chat

raise your dongers
GladiOol
I love smoking and I'd start doing it on regular basis if it weren't for the fact that it costs a fortune.
Kanye West

GladiOol wrote:

I love smoking and I'd start doing it on regular basis if it weren't for the fact that it costs a fortune.
you better be talking weed
vipto

Kanye West wrote:

GladiOol wrote:

Was wondering too
Zeraph

Kanye West wrote:

GladiOol wrote:

>dutch
>implying its not weed.
Liiraye
i should start smoking because apparently its socially acceptable to take multiple smokebreaks at work whenever you want.
maal

Liiraye wrote:

i should start smoking because apparently its socially acceptable to take multiple smokebreaks at work whenever you want.
this.

except i'll never start hue
SaigonAlice

Dulcet wrote:

SaigonAlice wrote:

A lot of kids in my previous school used to say "lel 4chen is soooo over XD". So annoying.
ugh ikr?? disgusting 4chan phreaks

vipto wrote:

kind of hard to feel sympathy for someone with a meme avatar
maal
ok all good
Birdy
>2013
>not using meme avaatar
>my sides are on orbit
>my lels are on lelbit
>lel lellelee
Zeraph

Static Noise Bird wrote:

>2013
>not using meme avaatar
>my sides are on orbit
>my lels are on lelbit
>lel lellelee
>the toppest of lels chap.
>the toppest of lels
>the toppest lels
>the lels
>the
SaigonAlice
huh
vipto

SaigonAlice wrote:

Any problem with my avatar? How does it influence my words?
GladiOol

Kanye West wrote:

GladiOol wrote:

sry but no, i am terrible dutch person : - (
Foxtrot

SaigonAlice wrote:

vipto wrote:

what about loving thy neighbor? god bless
Kanye West
love and sympathy are different

god bless america
Birdy
murika

fuck yeah
Zeraph

GladiOol wrote:

sry but no, i am terrible dutch person : - (

noooooooooooo
GGNorth
I have a clean underwear drawer, others call it a drier.
vipto
I am extremely impulsive and i have pissed people of with it.
Still dont know how to feel about it.

GG
SaigonAlice

Dulcet wrote:

yes you are right but with memes, i have a heavy distaste for me as generally they're very sexist, racist, homophobic and just plain insensitive. not to mention poor humour for the cost of other's expense. so i tend to judge does who find them enjoyable. also, vitpo is looking for sympathy in a forum where the community is funny but harsh and indifferent. what he'f get would be either sarcasm, his post made into a joke or even personal insults.so i suggest he'd go and post in a different forum instead. not that all the people here are dickwads, but there are some that i won't mention (and part of the reason why i was discouraged to come back to osu and post again).
NotEvenDoomMusic

SaigonAlice wrote:

Dulcet wrote:

yes you are right but with memes, i have a heavy distaste for me as generally they're very sexist, racist, homophobic and just plain insensitive. not to mention poor humour for the cost of other's expense. so i tend to judge does who find them enjoyable. also, vitpo is looking for sympathy in a forum where the community is funny but harsh and indifferent. what he'f get would be either sarcasm, his post made into a joke or even personal insults.so i suggest he'd go and post in a different forum instead. not that all the people here are dickwads, but there are some that i won't mention (and part of the reason why i was discouraged to come back to osu and post again).
I couldn't find a better pic, actually.
god bless saigonalice, you're a cool dude, really.

ignore the america flag, replace with australian one or anything you like
vipto

SaigonAlice wrote:

Dulcet wrote:

Are you seriously telling me to get off this forum by the sake of my avatar?

I dont give a shit about the "harsh and indifferent" community in here (never seemed like that to me tbh)
I post where i want and i say what i feel are the things i want to say here in this form.
Fuckin calm your fanny and deal with it.
DaddyCoolVipper

vipto wrote:

Are you serious

no
vipto

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

vipto wrote:

Are you serious

no
I really love that little sentence in your signature
show more