dNextGen

Tuxdude143 wrote:

Im so glad that I have never got drunk before
same here

we straight edge bro now
AstralPhnx
Hell yeah!! Straight edge ftw!
Jarby
Is there a straight edge equivalent to gold star lesbians?
Tanzklaue
no alc, no cigs, no drugs.

living the straight edge life like it's meant to be.
silmarilen
i dont drink beer because i dont have like the taste, nothing to do with being straight edge
Zeraph

dkun wrote:

Kanye West wrote:

i end up feeling like shit no matter how much/little i sleep after drinking
ain't nothing like a screwdriver to wake yourself up after a night of drinking
Nothin like a nice puke to get you out of that hangover.
Kanye West
hydration, nutrition, and time
Zeraph
finger down the throat
Kanye West
dick in my mouth
Zeraph

Kanye West wrote:

dick in my mouth
faggot

oh hello new page.
maal
drink regurlarly, never smoked

maal AMA go

no really i can't be part of such a cool kids club with no drinking wow 2kool
Birdy

dNextGen wrote:

Tuxdude143 wrote:

Im so glad that I have never got drunk before
same here

we straight edge bro now
same, bros
boat

Kanye West wrote:

dick in my mouth
this
Rorona

boat wrote:

Kanye West wrote:

dick in my mouth
this
when is it not this?
Apex_old
Steins;Gate would have had the opportunity to blow our heads of by creating a de facto, tacit dystopia where everyone get killed, there are no harems, only reality.

Luckily they missed it, and every one is happy in the end! I was inspirated by Steins;Gate to create a political thriller where people get super powers and how they survive in a de facto, tacit dystopia. :)
NotEvenDoomMusic
i don't know what is going on, so i'll just drop this here

mathexpert
confession: I used to use the word "faggot" derogatorily all the time, and still do occasionally (as in, fucking faggot) despite being completely for gay rights etc. It just slips out of my mouth and I know it's wrong, but it still happens. I'm trying my best to use *ahem* other words now though, so hopefully I can stop.
Hika
there's nothing wrong with that it's so okay as long as you don't mean it
South

Hika wrote:

you a fagget

jk plz dont hate me ;-;
mathexpert
yeah, but it's sort of in bad taste and not everybody knows I don't mean it. It's just a bad habit I'd like to fix
Zeraph

mathexpert wrote:

confession: I used to use the word "faggot" derogatorily all the time, and still do occasionally (as in, fucking faggot) despite being completely for gay rights etc. It just slips out of my mouth and I know it's wrong, but it still happens. I'm trying my best to use *ahem* other words now though, so hopefully I can stop.
fucking faggot.
Jarby

Hika wrote:

this is what straight people actually believe
DaddyCoolVipper

Jarby wrote:

Hika wrote:

this is what straight people actually believe
Shots fired

Culture'll move on regardless of whether individuals keep using a word or not. Although you might want to help society change so you're less offended by things, you really can't make a difference unless you're starting some huge activist movement or something
Mogsy

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

Culture'll move on regardless of whether individuals keep using a word or not. Although you might want to help society change so you're less offended by things, you really can't make a difference unless you're starting some huge activist movement or something
While this might be true, there's nothing wrong with trying to come across as less offensive to others.

It's called "not being a dick"
DaddyCoolVipper
That's true, yeah. I guess my point was more in a "private use" context rather than in public- if you call your friends faggots between yourselves, nothing bad's gonna happen.

You could say that people who get offended by stuff like that should mind their own business, though, but that's only if the people using the word are saying to to *only their friends* rather than people they're seriously trying to insult.
Jarby

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

You could say that people who get offended by stuff like that should mind their own business, though, but that's only if the people using the word are saying to to *only their friends* rather than people they're seriously trying to insult.
Except the point is that it's used publicly a lot anyway and everyone has to be exposed to it. Consider off-topic alone:

This is a public forum, not a private conversation between two people. If you give a shit about gay rights, you should bear in mind that perpetuating hate speech isn't a good move. If you were physically handicapped and the word cripple became the cool new word for someone that's bad or effeminate, I'm sure you wouldn't like that either, or at least see the consequences of it.
GladiOol
I believe in every language there's 'one of those words' which kinda crosses the line, but it has simply been accepted over time. In NL the word 'mongool' is just your regular swear word now, even though it's a term used for people who have down syndrom.

Besides, don't judge the word, judge the circumstance in which it is used. If you walk up to two gay men and call them a faggot, that's a completely different story than walking up to some douchetwat who's pissing against a wall in broad day light. Now that man, is a faggot.
Mara
Neekeri (nigger) used to be a legit word in Finland. Now you are denounced as a racist if you use that word.
Kaona
I'm friends with gay people who use the term fag and faggot in their everyday conversations.

I know that those people in particular (as well as others) don't use it directly as a form of hate speech against homosexuals - it's just a placeholder for alternative words but due to the complex and quick speech patterns of people those alternative words may not always come to the persons head but fag or faggot does.

Besides, the meaning of words change over time just like society does. Pink used to be a masculine colour and blue used to be a feminine colour. Gay used to mean happy.

I'm not saying it's right to use the terms fag or faggot but I don't see the need to take a piss at people for using those words when it was so obviously not meant in the context of insulting homosexuals.
AstralPhnx
Yeah, its annoying that the term gay is being used to discrible homosexuals. It sounds offensive. Also one ice cream cone producer here hasn't caught on yet and is still calling their ice cream cones "gay time cones". I am not kidding
Birdy

Mara wrote:

Neekeri (nigger) used to be a legit word in Finland. Now you are denounced as a racist if you use that word.
Nigger used to be a legit word in the United States. Now you are denounced as a racist if you use that word.
Mara
Meesnyhelvettiin used to be a legit word in the Persemaa. Now you are denounced as a racist if you use that word.
SaigonAlice
i come from a highly nationalistic asian forum lmao. warning: you may feel disgusted as you skim through the thread.
e.g. thread http://eastbound88.com/showthread.php/1 ... here-topic
show more