Hika wrote:

hot lesbian sex is amazing omg
yep
Kyonko Hizara

Hika wrote:

hot lesbian sex is amazing omg
It's even hotter when you have it with me bby
DaddyCoolVipper
How on earth do you "turn yourself completely straight"? Did you look up beautifulcervix or something
Bweh
Lie down on the cold, flat floor. Congratulations, you are now completely straight.
Jarby

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

How on earth do you "turn yourself completely straight"? Did you look up beautifulcervix or something
Be born in fear of homosexuality so you can repress it!
Hika

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

It involved a woman and her hands.
Just never again.
Da7shadow
I'm kinda late but...

jackishere wrote:

im attracted towards traps more then i am to girls.....
You are officially my nigga
jackisgone

Da7shadow wrote:

I'm kinda late but...

jackishere wrote:

You are officially my nigga
:D
AstralPhnx

Hika wrote:

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

It involved a woman and her hands.
Just never again.
0_0. Oh god
Kyonko Hizara
I always thought one was born with their sexuality

Tho I do know a girl who got sick of men and says she "turned full lesbian" because she kept getting fucked over
AstralPhnx
*headdesk* I'm just glad im straight!
silmarilen
i dont know what my sexuality was at birth, but ive had the same one for as long as i can remember
DaddyCoolVipper

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

I always thought one was born with their sexuality

Tho I do know a girl who got sick of men and says she "turned full lesbian" because she kept getting fucked over
She was probably bi and just gave up on half of her prospective partners
AstralPhnx
I don't see anything wrong with peoples sexual orintations. I mean im straight and im fine. I have friends who are bi and their cool. I have a friend who may be gay and im fine with it!
Rorona

Tuxdude143 wrote:

You shouldn't necessarily be glad that you're straight.

I mean, it isn't a bad thing, but the way you're saying it is kind of implying that being attracted to the same gender is bad.
AstralPhnx

Rorona wrote:

Tuxdude143 wrote:

I mean, it isn't a bad thing, but the way you're saying it is kind of implying that being attracted to the same gender is bad.
I don't have anything against them. I think I wrote that in a way which implied that I didn't like them. Im fine with them. I am actually fine with same sex marrage. Theirs nothing wrong with that
Mismagius
I confess that one of the things that I hate the most is being ignored on purpose, like when I'm trying to talk to someone and they avoid me.
MegaRevolution1

jackishere wrote:

Same. I honestly find it slightly bothersome only because it seems harder to find any and stuff.
Also, quite a number of them actually don't really like being called "traps" and such :V I have known this, but when telling some friends before about my attraction, one specific friend got slightly frustrated (I found it slightly funny since I myself am trans and how he ended up going on a lecture about it). But uh, yeah, it's kinda difficult to talk about it publicly without seeming "insensitive" or something, since stuff like "traps" seems to be the easiest way to go about defining it.
Kanye West

can i fit in too ;~;
Yoeri
You can fit in me bby.
AstralPhnx

Yoeri wrote:

You can fit in me bby.
0_0. Oh jesus christ
vipto
I like school.
Apex_old
I'm kind of bi, you know. o_0
AstralPhnx

Apex wrote:

And theirs nothing wrong with that!
DaddyCoolVipper

Rorona wrote:

Tuxdude143 wrote:

Er, why shouldn't someone be glad that they're straight? It means that they can make babies. That's the advantage those damn homosexuals will never have
[Luanny]

vipto wrote:

I like school.
WTF ALIEN
Mismagius

[Luanny] wrote:

vipto wrote:

I like school.
WTF ALIEN
BTW, sim, você me chateou.
Kanye West

Yoeri wrote:

You can fit in me bby.
chain or clamp end first?
MegaRevolution1

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

Rorona wrote:

Er, why shouldn't someone be glad that they're straight? It means that they can make babies. That's the advantage those damn homosexuals will never have
I honestly can't tell if you're serious, so in the case you aren't, I'll put the rest in a spoiler box

SPOILER
They technically can, for the most part. If it's two men, one could donate sperm for a host to have the baby, and if it's two woman, they could go about with the sperm bank stuff. While both still have certain technicalities to make one say "BUT THAT'S NOT HAVING THEIR OWN BABBY!!11!!!!!1!", it's still as effective as it can be. Also, infertile straight couples.
AstralPhnx
I honestly can't tell if you're serious, so in the case you aren't, I'll put the rest in a spoiler box

SPOILER
They technically can, for the most part. If it's two men, one could donate sperm for a host to have the baby, and if it's two woman, they could go about with the sperm bank stuff. While both still have certain technicalities to make one say "BUT THAT'S NOT HAVING THEIR OWN BABBY!!11!!!!!1!", it's still as effective as it can be. Also, infertile straight couples.
[/quote]

You have a really good point there. I agree.
Kanye West

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

having babies is a huge disadvantage, wtf are you talking about

i envy the homosexuals, infinite sex and 0 probability of babies
mathexpert

Apex wrote:

I'm curious, does is your avatar kaoru from evangelion by any chance?
Yoeri

Kanye West wrote:

Yoeri wrote:

You can fit in me bby.
chain or clamp end first?
Both.

OT and partially related: I want to try sucking so bad. I don't know why but I do.
DaddyCoolVipper

MegaRevolution1 wrote:

SPOILER
Yeah, I meant having a natural birth between the two of them, of course. It certainly is an advantage, since straight couples can also have surrogate mothers or use sperm banks on top of doing the ol' funky monkey

I'm not saying straight people are superior or anything, but it's silly to say "you shouldn't be proud of a part of your personality!" while encouraging the homosexes to do exactly that.
Apex_old

mathexpert wrote:

Apex wrote:

I'm curious, does is your avatar kaoru from evangelion by any chance?
Komaeda Nagito from Dingle Ropes 2
AstralPhnx

Yoeri wrote:

Both.

OT and partially related: I want to try sucking so bad. I don't know why but I do.
0_0 your creeping me out.
Da7shadow
When ever I bookmark something in the forums, I include the board name as if this was 4chan (e.x. /OT/ - Confess.)
show more