forum

Confess

posted
Total Posts
show more
Bweh

Tanzklaue wrote:

South wrote:

tfw u realize your not actually good at anything ._.
everyone is good at something. you just need to find that something.
Not exactly. Some people are apt for certain things, but being good at something comes through practice and persistence. You could, for example, have a knack for math, but if you never sit down and work on them you'll remain as crappy as everyone else.

I'm just gonna guess: South is really young and as a result hasn't developed any notable skills.

South had something he felt he was good at, but was proven wrong.

South hasn't any particular interest or motivation to learn anything cool.
Cyclohexane

Tanzklaue wrote:

South wrote:

tfw u realize your not actually good at anything ._.
everyone is good at something. you just need to find that something.
「Ha ha ha. What a funny thought.」
South

Brian OA wrote:

Not exactly. Some people are apt for certain things, but being good at something comes through practice and persistence. You could, for example, have a knack for math, but if you never sit down and work on them you'll remain as crappy as everyone else.

I'm just gonna guess: South is really young and as a result hasn't developed any notable skills.

South had something he felt he was good at, but was proven wrong.

South hasn't any particular interest or motivation to learn anything cool.
if 20 is young then yes, im young.

but the last 2 statements are true hehe
JAKACHAN
I typhoon dem titties
Kyonko Hizara
I really didn't think Jaka would post that
boat
first day of uni was okay

I hate everyone already but that's alright

I wont drop out this time I promise
Bweh
first day before checking in two dorms in uni was okay

My mom hates everything in this town already but that's alright

There's a golf course here and she'll go away soon enough
MegaRevolution1
For a job, I want to become a Voice Actor. However, I have no idea how to persue this goal, not in the slightest. Because of my lack of knowledge I almost feel like I have no way of achieving it, and thus feel like I'm on the verge of giving up at any moment.

Due to that, I also fear that I will end up being useless, jobless, and an overall waste of space later in life.

It doesn't help that my parents contribute to this feeling, more specifically my dad. Often called such things as useless, it kinda seems like it's the eternal truth, really.
Jarby

MegaRevolution1 wrote:

For a job, I want to become a Voice Actor. However, I have no idea how to persue this goal, not in the slightest. Because of my lack of knowledge I almost feel like I have no way of achieving it, and thus feel like I'm on the verge of giving up at any moment.
Have you tried taking a contemporary drama class or something?
UnderminE

boat wrote:

just suck some teacher penis and you will have the best grades bby
Apex_old

MegaRevolution1 wrote:

Due to that, I also fear that I will end up being useless, jobless, and an overall waste of space later in life.

It doesn't help that my parents contribute to this feeling, more specifically my dad. Often called such things as useless, it kinda seems like it's the eternal truth, really.
You need a handsome voice and the ability to:

Say 200 words per minute(Equivalent to Eminem's part in the song "No Love")

Say "Ah" non-stop without breathing for 30 seconds

Use your falsetto voice and your normal voice expertly

I am actually a good voice actor, the only flaw is that I am only 15, and my voice sounded like one of those Call of Duty/League of Legend raging 10-year-olds.
MegaRevolution1

Jarby wrote:

Have you tried taking a contemporary drama class or something?
Nope. I don't think either High School I've been to has had anything like that, and if it does, then it would be after school. This would be ideal for me, if it weren't for the fact I have no way of getting home :/ I'm going to a new school on the 4th, so I'll look for something like that then.

Apex wrote:

You need a handsome voice and the ability to:

Say 200 words per minute(Equivalent to Eminem's part in the song "No Love")

Say "Ah" non-stop without breathing for 30 seconds

Use your falsetto voice and your normal voice expertly
I'm pretty sure I could actually do all that, but I've never really tried much. I don't think there's anywhere I COULD try much, but like I said to Jarby, I'll look out for some drama class stuff to try and help the situation get better.
Kanye West

UnderminE wrote:

boat wrote:

is this from experience?
Tsukimi Luna
OMG KANYE
BEST PROFILE PICTURE EVER
UnderminE

Kanye West wrote:

UnderminE wrote:

is this from experience?
Nope, but I've seen many examples
Taadashi
Seen or heard of? >.>
LinKawaii
I have a thing for Asian people and sometimes I feel like I wanna date some cute girl even tho I'm straight.
Hika

LinKawaii wrote:

I have a thing for Asian people and sometimes I feel like I wanna date some cute girl even tho I'm straight.
Asian girls are straight bitches.
That's a good thing 8-)
Mismagius
I confess I'm not good to talking to people, or executing simple actions (like even walking). For me it's normal when I'm doing it, but whenever I see myself doing something (like in a video), it's just so awkward (and many people also think that way, since they often mock me because of the way I act).

I hate the way I am.
Weed
When I was younger a saw a small squirrel. I proceeded to run it over with my bike.
LinKawaii

Hika wrote:

LinKawaii wrote:

Asian girls are straight bitches.
That's a good thing 8-)
Lol no c:
dkun
be nice or be gone. this goes to all of you.
Jagalah
Hey, my life is a shit. I confess i hate how I am.
South
i have a crush on dkun~
GladiOol

LinKawaii wrote:

een beetje gay is oké
EZ2ACTux
I feel that I have no significanse here on earth. I feel like im just a space filler.
dkun

GladiOol wrote:

LinKawaii wrote:

een beetje gay is oké
only on tuesdays

South wrote:

i have a crush on dkun~
hi bby
Kanye West

South wrote:

i have a crush on dkun~
who doesn't
Apex_old
i don't. mine is on eph
DaddyCoolVipper
>Having a crush on staff members that aren't Wojjan or Aggie
Kanye West
i have a crush on every staff member

especially peppy, he has a kawaii nightcore voice
Apex_old
Wojjan is more like a boss/teacher/dean, that is very strict and harsh with rules, and has low tolerancem, I respect her as much as I respect my dean. I don't know Agnes except her "senpai" acts; I don't much of dkun either, except mother's day. Eph on the other hand is a man that knew the truth of the world, but he hid into the seagulls with arms.
[Luanny]
Ok I confess I clicked your sig and I feel trolled^
Nothing happens wtf
;_;
Was this supposed to happen?
DaddyCoolVipper

[Luanny] wrote:

Ok I confess I clicked your sig and I feel trolled^
Nothing happens wtf
;_;
Was this supposed to happen?
There's a size limit on signatures, that's all
[Luanny]
Well, pretty useless box then LOL
DaddyCoolVipper
It's actually pretty clever! The only time anyone can see the movies is when he's editing his signature. Or maybe if you used the ol' "inspect element".

Anyway, to purge this off-topic streak, I confess that I really do like having shaved legs. I'd definitely shave all of my body hair if I weren't afraid of being found out and called "flaming homogay" for the rest of my life
chox_old
i'm a shut-in for about 4 years now, year to few months ago i would do nothing but lay in bed whole day being exhausted of everything
now thanks to various medicaments i'm able to be motivated enough to play games and occasionaly watch some anime or movies which keeps me alive
i've no social life whatsoever nor i feel like i'll ever need one
Apex_old
You should watch some cheerful anime, like One Piece(don't even talk of Naruto or Bleach, they are crap compared to One Piece) or Gintama.

Also, can you play Half-Life 2? I was to scared too play it.

Last, most importantly, you should consider writing a novel about yourself. A possible way is an autobiography like how you got out of the condition, written in 3rd person omniscient, and the characters' name changed into some symbolic meaning, like changing the protagonist's name from your name into "Stark", as it shows the alienation of the character(as you don't need a social life).
chox_old

Apex wrote:

You should watch some cheerful anime, like One Piece(don't even talk of Naruto or Bleach, they are crap compared to One Piece) or Gintama.
yeah, i may watch gintama but not right now
Also, can you play Half-Life 2? I was to scared to play it.
haha, i remember watching my dad playing half life and being scared all the time
(especially of those crabs which would jump on someone's head and attach to it)
Last, most importantly, you should consider writing a novel about yourself. A possible way is an autobiography like how you got out of the condition, written in 3rd person omniscient, and the characters' name changed into some symbolic meaning, like changing the protagonist's name from your name into "Stark", as it shows the alienation of the character(as you don't need a social life).
well i dunno if writing is my thing but maybe i'll try one day.
[Luanny]

Apex wrote:

Also, can you play Half-Life 2? I was to scared too play it.

...wow
You literally can find beauty in darkness.
Great idea
show more