show more
dNextGen

Brian OA wrote:

I feel at ease around people losing their shit
hahaha

same
Da7shadow
Pissed off? Yeah
Losing my shit and flipping tables? Eh, sometimes.

To be honest, I try to hide my anger by appearing emotionless. That didn't go well. Last year, I found out quite a few people at my school were afraid of me because of it.
Jordan
Just saw an attention whore facebook guy posting a pic writing "Faking a smile and going on" with its obvious 1k likes and I realized how much I hate people like that... Now WHAT THE FUCK is wrong with your life? Your family situation is ok, your grades are good, you don't have any health related problem, you look handsome to most females. What's the problem, your 738373749th gf left you?

Seriously, fuck the way society works... Why can't people like this just die
Kyonko Hizara

Jordan wrote:

Just saw an attention whore facebook guy posting a pic writing "Faking a smile and going on" with its obvious 1k likes and I realized how much I hate people like that... Now WHAT THE FUCK is wrong with your life? Your family situation is ok, your grades are good, you don't have any health related problem, you look handsome to most females. What's the problem, your 738373749th gf left you?

Seriously, fuck the way society works... Why can't people like this just die
People like that need to die

I had an irl friend who did something kinda similar. She was depressed because her asshole bf left her, so she cut herself and posted pics of it on facebook and she talked about how much her life "sucks". Aside from him leaving her, her life is beyond perfect. I prolly shouldn't have gotten upset at her but I did.
Birdy
My ex just posted a thing like that yesterday. Not sure if laughed or cried inside, but I remember facepalming so hard I nearly broke my nose. Not exaggerating. It was about how she'll be forever single and nobody wants her, with the 301+ thirsty douchebags writing like "omg what do you mean babe I'd take you any day ;‍) <3". I don't even anymore (I "liked" that status just a few hours ago. Waiting for a rant PM from her uehueahuehu).

About my best friend's ex, don't even get me started. She's one of the only people ever, who have managed to get me legitimately mad. I'm still the chillest person ever, reminder.
AmberLynx

Static Noise Bird wrote:

About my best friend's ex, don't even get me started. She's one of the only people ever, who have managed to get me legitimately mad. I'm still the chillest person ever, reminder.
now i'm curious :v
Birdy

salted_nuts wrote:

Static Noise Bird wrote:

now i'm curious :v
feel free to be
Da7shadow
For a second I mistook Salted for silmarilen.
Kanye West
yeah that happens

i always mistake silm for someone else ever since he stopped using that anime girl thing
Wojjan

Jarby wrote:

Princess wrote:

You mean "puzzles" where you have to put a block on a switch to open a door? :roll:
I'm going to guess you haven't played the NES game.
this is from a while back, but NES zelda is to puzzles as magic eye pictures are to optical illusions, if you CATCH my DRIFT
Da7shadow
I miss his White Rock Shooter avatar.
silmarilen
its still on my userpage at the bottom
i actually kinda miss it aswell, but im not sure about using it again
Hika
I enjoy people bragging about how they self-harm. It makes me feel great knowing I'm not stupid.

It also makes me feel great because I like knowing people hurt themselves. It's a weird thing going on in my head.
Kyonko Hizara
I hate how people glorify self harm
cheesiest
i don't know whether it's my fault or not and if people knew about it already or not but
i feel bad for letting code nesting get out

i feel so guilty
DaddyCoolVipper

Hika wrote:

I enjoy people bragging about how they self-harm. It makes me feel great knowing I'm not stupid.

It also makes me feel great because I like knowing people hurt themselves. It's a weird thing going on in my head.
...Sadist.
Hika

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

Hika wrote:

...Sadist.
i'm starting to think that maybe I am one

thank you for your support <3
AstralPhnx
I for one have a bit of a love hate relashionship with the whole fan service thing in anime and games. I both hate it and guiltily like it
[Luanny]

cheesiest wrote:

i don't know whether it's my fault or not and if people knew about it already or not but

i feel so guilty
yeah prob. you
Kanye West

Hika wrote:

i like cutting myself

IN THE HAIR
Da7shadow
Oh shit, we got a Edward Scissorhands over here.
AstralPhnx
LOLOLOLOL.
Hika

Tuxdude143 wrote:

LOLOLOLOL.
now was that necessary
AstralPhnx
Well... no it wasn't.*hangs head in shame*
Birdy

cheesiest wrote:

i feel so guilty
remember when we tried to break it for hours
remember when we were the only people who knew
it was supposed to be our secret
;__; nvr4get
ilu anyway
marry me

Hika wrote:

I enjoy hurting myself on purpose most of the time. Sadly I have not been bragging about it ever. Anyway, come at me.
Hika
I'm in love with you, I already get satisfaction from that.
South
tfw u realize your not actually good at anything ._.
Tanzklaue

South wrote:

everyone is good at something. you just need to find that something.
Kanye West
maybe he's just good at being bad
Hika
I'm pretty good at playing stupid.
Zeraph
"i was just pretending to be retarded!"
vipto

Zeraphlol wrote:

"i was just pretending to be retarded!"
LOL
cheesiest

Static Noise Bird wrote:

cheesiest wrote:

i feel so guilty
remember when we tried to break it for hours
remember when we were the only people who knew
it was supposed to be our secret
;__; nvr4get
ilu anyway
marry me
the thrill of finding it out is always something i'll never forget
ilu 2 omg <3
ye
Cyclohexane

Wojjan wrote:

this is from a while back, but NES zelda is to puzzles as magic eye pictures are to optical illusions, if you CATCH my DRIFT
Especially 2nd quest
push walls and you magically go through. PUZZLE \:D/
Asagi Mutsuki
I shall confess that I have nothing to confess
Asagi Mutsuki

Kanye West wrote:

maybe he's just good at being bad
Bweh

Tanzklaue wrote:

South wrote:

Not exactly. Some people are apt for certain things, but being good at something comes through practice and persistence. You could, for example, have a knack for math, but if you never sit down and work on them you'll remain as crappy as everyone else.

I'm just gonna guess: South is really young and as a result hasn't developed any notable skills.

South had something he felt he was good at, but was proven wrong.

South hasn't any particular interest or motivation to learn anything cool.
Cyclohexane

Tanzklaue wrote:

South wrote:

「Ha ha ha. What a funny thought.」
South

Brian OA wrote:

Not exactly. Some people are apt for certain things, but being good at something comes through practice and persistence. You could, for example, have a knack for math, but if you never sit down and work on them you'll remain as crappy as everyone else.

I'm just gonna guess: South is really young and as a result hasn't developed any notable skills.

South had something he felt he was good at, but was proven wrong.

South hasn't any particular interest or motivation to learn anything cool.
if 20 is young then yes, im young.

but the last 2 statements are true hehe
JAKACHAN
I typhoon dem titties
show more