forum

Confess

posted
Total Posts
show more
cheesiest

Mr Color wrote:

Cheated for many tests, never got caught.

My finest moment was probably a math test where I had my notebook ON THE TABLE next to my test sheet and the teacher didn't even tell me anything.

teachers are wonderful people
boat
Go figure, over here teachers couldn't care less if you cheat, as it's your own loss.

I cheated through all three of my college years.
Fabi
If it is school, then its not that worrying.
Varetyr

UnderminE wrote:

i stole Math exam questions from the teacher's bag which was on the desk. And the teacher was next to the bag. Then i got caught while i was turning back to my seat (since stupid students suddenly gathered around me), he took me to the teachers' room. i was saying "sir i didn't do it" in a shitty way of acting. Then our history teacher came and said "Hey Dilek never would do that"
Haha, I had a similar story, this happens quite often actually. I love it when people think I'm an angel.
Devalix_old
Am I the only one around here who has never cheated on a test?
Tanzklaue

Devalix wrote:

Am I the only one around here who has never cheated on a test?
no, though I tried it like once or twice, but didn't got anything out of it since I'm atrocious at cheating.

also I dslike cheating in any form or shape, so I'm lucky that I didn't need to cheat to go through school.
silmarilen
i cheated the useless subjects (french, german, history, dutch, geography, stuff that you will never use in your daily life and doesnt interest you)
Topic Starter
Aeidxst
i stole my penis back from the teacher's bag which was on the desk. And the teacher was next to the bag. Then i got caught while i was turning back to my seat (since horny female students suddenly gathered around my dick), she took me to the teachers' room. i was saying "bby i ain't gonna do it" in a classy way of acting. Then our history teacher came and said "give it back" while stripping.

Then I threw my dick at math teacher's face.

It also did hit the history teacher's face like a boomerang and got back to my palm.

Then three of us started to take our clothes off.

i love my history teacher.
Devalix_old
the f is wrong with you
Topic Starter
Aeidxst
You'll get used to it in no time, like the rest of the community did.
silmarilen
what the fuck aei
Kanye West
10/10 story aei would read again
UnderminE
What a stupidity
Kyonko Hizara
My anxiety problems are so bad
Topic Starter
Aeidxst

Kanye West wrote:

10/10 story aei would read again
ikr it leaves a vacancy on reader. you don't even know how to keep going in life when it ends.

oh right, no offense there, UnderminE!
UnderminE
offense my ass
boat
I would
Topic Starter
Aeidxst
NO OFFENSE MINEY PLS
UnderminE
sure why not
GladiOol
I used to be uncertain about everything. Now I'm not so sure.
Babukus

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

My anxiety problems are so bad
^

Confession: I have agoraphobia, but I'm dealing with it rather well atm.
Hika
i actually have all the answers to my physics exam because the teacher literally gives no fucks

this is probably the third time i've cheated on something and every time I cheated, it was for this class specifically

that guy hates me forever so i don't think i should care if i cheat or not
vape
Kanye West
since when was having long hair an indicator for homosexuality anyways

you can never really distinguish sexual orientation by personal appearance

you have to either take their word for it ** ***** *** **** * ****
vape

Kanye West wrote:

you have to either take their word for it ** ***** *** **** * ****
People shouldn't but they do. If people mistake me for a girl (frequently, from behind), and I tell them I'm a dude, it does come up sometimes.
Jarby

Kanye West wrote:

A lot of people substitute gay as a word for feminine, hence why you will be called gay for owning something pink, having long hair or wearing a t-shirt with a non-standard neckline; it's a fun kind of insult that doubles as homophobic AND misogynistic! All of my homosexual friends have short hair anyway, so ???
Mismagius
I confess I am afraid of bees
Kanye West

Jarby wrote:

Kanye West wrote:

A lot of people substitute gay as a word for feminine, hence why you will be called gay for owning something pink, having long hair or wearing a t-shirt with a non-standard neckline; it's a fun kind of insult that doubles as homophobic AND misogynistic! All of my homosexual friends have short hair anyway, so ???
u gay bro??!??!!?
Jarby
Bro, I'll be your gay bro, bro.
Razer
I confess, that I'll cry if my CAT dies :D
thelewa

uguu wrote:

I originally grew my hair out for my mom who always wanted another daughter.

I like it now, though. And I'm straight.
hi
Tanzklaue

Blue Dragon wrote:

wasps, bees, hornets... they are all terrible ;_;

well, supposedly hornets are cool guys, not attacking you unless you are near their hive, and even eating wasps of the top of your cake (this really happens, hornets occasionally eat wasps that are distracted with eating your food). actually, most kinds of wasps aren't aggressive, really only german wasps and common wasps are aggressive.

but who am I to talk about stuff like that, I live in central europe, where the insects are a joke compared to the rest of the world.
Babukus

Blue Dragon wrote:

Same here. When I was in kindergarten so many kids were stung by bees and were crying so badly. This was trauma to my mind that made me afraid of bees, wasps, hornets, etc.

I've never been stung by one since I've been avoiding them, but when I need to get around them I tough it up and go right up to it, then I'm about to scream.

I feel pathetic.

I hate bees.
boat
I've been stung by a wasp. It fucking sucked.
Devalix_old
I thought being stung by insects was ment to bring happiness
thelewa
I think it's funny that people who are deathly allergic to bees and such are less afraid of them than people who aren't allergic. If my mum gets stung by a bee or a wasp or whatever (I'm not entirely well versed with the creatures) it's almost certainly bye-bye, yet she gives zero fucks.
vape
I haven't been stung by anything since 2005, when I do my face will probably explode or something.
boat
It hurts like a bitch, why wouldn't you be afraid.
Tanzklaue
people being afraid of wasps and bees just shows that their survival strategy works perfectly fine.
Devalix_old
Why would you be afraid of something that's 100 times smaller then you, and will only sting when provoked?
show more