2deep4u brina
Jazz
Basically more than half of the people in the forums
maal
i'm tired
Wojjan

Brian OA wrote:

/rant
This is why I have incredible trouble with bringing up compassion for people in most cases. Not everything is achievable, some people do have terrible luck, but generally I consider complaints like "I'm fat" on the same level as "I can't play the piano." You can start playing the piano and work on it.

Also, I am intolerant for people who say "I'm bored." You are on the internet. You have books readily available for you to read, for free. You are not allowed to be bored. If you are bored, you are boring.
maal

Wojjan wrote:

Brian OA wrote:

/rant
This is why I have incredible trouble with bringing up compassion for people in most cases. Not everything is achievable, some people do have terrible luck, but generally I consider complaints like "I'm fat" on the same level as "I can't play the piano." You can start playing the piano and work on it.

Also, I am intolerant for people who say "I'm bored." You are on the internet. You have books readily available for you to read, for free. You are not allowed to be bored. If you are bored, you are boring.
so me being tired, means that i can't sleep?

sad life :( :( :( :( :(
Cropzy

Wojjan wrote:

Brian OA wrote:

/rant

You forget that not everybody is patient or willing to read, some people are not too intelligent either.

Wojjan banning people who are bored since '13
Hika

Brian OA wrote:

I hate people that belittle themselves openly. And I'm not referring to people that joke around

It's because they recognize their faults and they do nothing about it except use it as another incentive for self-destruction instead of self-improvement. And through that self-destruction they bring out the sympathy of others to satisfy their need for attention. Nobody just goes around seriously claiming they suck. That's nothing to be proud of, but you still find people doing this all the time.

Because they've convinced themselves so much that they're worthless that they become worthless themselves. They never have the drive to do anything substantial because of it. They can't even say that they tried.

Because it's the other side of the spectrum compared to the egotistical fucks that think they're the best thing to have happened since gravity. Humility is knowing your goddamn place. Being cocky is just overestimating yourself; being a depressed shit is just giving up. Even if you know your place and it happens to be terrible you still don't recognize you have the ability to actually do something about it. It's a matter of getting your finger out of your bum. The only thing stopping you would be that mindset.

/rant
wow biran too fucking deep
boat

Brian OA wrote:

cock
all aboard the quote train
ampzz

boat wrote:

Brian OA wrote:

cock
Boarder number one.
Jarby
what's funnier than cock

quoting it
boat

Jarby wrote:

cock
Jarby
A Limerick by Jarby (2013)

There once was a man named Malice,
who had a craving of phallus.
His love of cocks drove him into a box
delivered to Vatican Palace.
Topic Starter
Aeidxst

Wojjan wrote:

You are on the internet. You have books readily available for you to read, for free. You are not allowed to be bored. If you are bored, you are boring.
Doesn't make sense at all. There are certain times when someone can do many things yet want to do something another and therefore get bored of the current situation. Actual point is not "something to do around" but "something you want to do" or "something new". That's why, it's boring to watch something when you want to go out or when you want to click circles but you are outside. If people can't do something they want, anything can get boring unless it's something new. Please.
Scarlet Devil_old_1
I thought we were confessing...

I'm actually a hot grill
silmarilen
black?
UnderminE
it's internet after all
GolGate

Brian OA wrote:

Because they've convinced themselves so much that they're worthless that they become worthless themselves. They never have the drive to do anything substantial because of it. They can't even say that they tried.
Oh...

...fuck.
Kyonko Hizara
I had a random bitch tears moment today
bidizana
Scared Q.Q
Yarissa
I have a little too much anger lately. Good thing it's not getting out of control
_MLX3
I got blocked off by some random asshole, on my way home, and I flipped him the bird, and yelled out the casual "F*CK YOU!". That's not the bad part. The bad part is that, as soon as I did that, I was wondering if the people in the car beside me thought it was funny or not. I care about other people's thoughts more than my own anger <.< That's sad.
Maelstrom
I stole someones diamonds on minecraft
Nyaristoru
Someone stole my diamonds in Minecraft.
boat
I am a strong, independent and kawaii shoujo who don't need no senpai.
Wojjan

Aeidxst wrote:

Wojjan wrote:

You are on the internet. You have books readily available for you to read, for free. You are not allowed to be bored. If you are bored, you are boring.
Doesn't make sense at all. There are certain times when someone can do many things yet want to do something another and therefore get bored of the current situation. Actual point is not "something to do around" but "something you want to do" or "something new". That's why, it's boring to watch something when you want to go out or when you want to click circles but you are outside. If people can't do something they want, anything can get boring unless it's something new. Please.
But they are not outside. They are on the internet, which has an almost infinite variety of things to do. And when you don't want to do anything on the internet, it's up to you to go someplace and do something. I am fine with people being bored, I'm bored too sometimes. I hate people who COMPLAIN about being bored instead of doing something to amuse themselves. Thence, if you are bored, you are boring.
GladiOol
everybody is bored at times, so with your logic everybody is boring.
you should atleast revise it to 'people who complain about being bored are boring.'
Wojjan

GladiOol wrote:

everybody is bored at times, so with your logic everybody is boring.
you should atleast revise it to 'people who complain about being bored are boring.'
I'll go as far as "If you're that bored, you're just boring." I am trying to make a manifesto here.
Jarby
This discussion on boredom is getting pretty tiresome. I suppose you could say it bores me.
silmarilen
i dont easily cry, but this documentary about the tsunami in 2004 almost made me shed a tear
Devalix_old
I cried like a little baby when I watched clannad after story
Kyonko Hizara

Devalix wrote:

Cyclohexane
I only ever state that I'm bored as an excuse to say/do inane things.
Topic Starter
Aeidxst

boat wrote:

I am a strong, independent and kawaii shoujo who don't need no senpai.
Also living in Sweden. But you are not a futanari. Not a futanari.

SPOILER
Not a futanari.
_MLX3
I'm really enjoying the singing thread.
dNextGen

Devalix wrote:

what is so sad about clannad

i watched it and my reaction was like http://puu.sh/1eZeL
Tanzklaue

dNextGen wrote:

Devalix wrote:

what is so sad about clannad

i watched it and my reaction was like http://puu.sh/1eZeL
exactly, the ending is quite bad actually. really kills an otherwise okay-ish anime tha sometimes even has great moments.
boat

Aeidxst wrote:

Also living in Sweden. But you are not a futanari. Not a futanari.

SPOILER
Not a futanari.
Not anymore, no.
Seph
I'm sick and tired of people going "what's so sad about clannad". I'm not a fan of it, nor I hate it as much as you do, but aren't you tired of criticizing the same anime over and over and over again?

If you find it bad, keep it to yourself. It's a matter of personal preference. Some find it good, some find it horrible. I don't find anything bad on liking mainstream anime. But if you just keep on being negative about it, its just better to shut it and keep it to yourself.
dNextGen
yu don't heff to be mad nigga,i don't recall criticizing it over and over though
Kanye West
opinions =/= criticism
show more