how are these even confessions

you guys suck at this
South

Kanye West wrote:

you guys suck at this
i havent put on deoderant in more than a week
Kyonko Hizara
I have been holding off watching some anime for almost 2 years and it makes me feel so bad that I have yet to watch them
Thatgooey
About to go to Firefighting Academy to become a Firefighter once this semester is over. I'm not going back to college. I never liked my degree and never wanted to finish it anyways. Don't want to spend my professional life in front of a computer. My parents think I only have one year left, but I don't play on finishing it. If anything, I will start halfway over if I later decide to do become and EMT or Paramedic in 5 or 10 years.
Bweh
I think my country is a doomed country.

Our government is full of people looking to fulfill their own personal needs rather than those of the country's. The current president, who owns a chain of supermarkets and other businesses, doesn't seem to be helping the poor distribution of wealth in the country. Nobody seems conscious that the capital's infrastructure is absolutely terrible in the sense that there is no structure. The city was supposed to be built with the smaller buildings towards the coast and the larger ones towards the mainland so the entire city could feel the sea breeze. The sewage system wasn't designed to support such a large city. Nobody would've thought that the city would've grown so much so quickly, but people looking for a good profit have completely disregarded the sense of order we once had.

Traffic jams are common; the streets aren't wide enough; the industrial area is in the very middle of the city; the cops won't give you a hundred dollar bribe if you just hand them over a twenty. Just getting a position for a few days can tell you just how corrupt everyone is, not just the government. Hospitals, tollgates, banks, lawyers--whatever.
Shohei Ohtani
It's got a nice canal tho
Bweh
We've nearly (?) quadrupled the toll since the Americans handed it over to us though.
Loves
I stole some toothpaste from my dentist today.

I stole like 4-5 tubes while she had her back turned.
Liiraye

Kanye West wrote:

you guys suck at this
And this confession was even better

I have a fetish for DrPepper...
GladiOol

Brian OA wrote:

Our government is full of people looking to fulfill their own personal needs rather than those of the country's. The current president, who owns a chain of supermarkets and other businesses, doesn't seem to be helping the poor distribution of wealth in the country. Nobody seems conscious that the capital's infrastructure is absolutely terrible in the sense that there is no structure. The city was supposed to be built with the smaller buildings towards the coast and the larger ones towards the mainland so the entire city could feel the sea breeze. The sewage system wasn't designed to support such a large city. Nobody would've thought that the city would've grown so much so quickly, but people looking for a good profit have completely disregarded the sense of order we once had.

Traffic jams are common; the streets aren't wide enough; the industrial area is in the very middle of the city; the cops won't give you a hundred dollar bribe if you just hand them over a twenty. Just getting a position for a few days can tell you just how corrupt everyone is, not just the government. Hospitals, tollgates, banks, lawyers--whatever.
Seems like uhm, every other country in the world :-)
maal

GladiOol wrote:

Brian OA wrote:

Seems like uhm, every other country in the world :-)
zimbabwe too?
Jarby

Lily-Kun wrote:

What is wrong with you?
DaddyCoolVipper
Yes, who on earth steals toothpaste from a dentist, seriously
UnderminE
Better steal it from a market or something
Kyonko Hizara

UnderminE wrote:

Loves

UnderminE wrote:

Okay ppl, the toothpaste was a special toothpaste which had cool packaging..

and serves her (my dentist) right for lying about needles not hurting ;d
GladiOol

Lily-Kun wrote:

UnderminE wrote:

Okay ppl, the toothpaste was a special toothpaste which had cool packaging..

and serves her (my dentist) right for lying about needles not hurting ;d
they don't hurt, you're just a pussy 8-)
Cyclohexane
the sting doesn't hurt.
removing a tooth doesn't hurt.
Not being able to feel anything in your mouth for 3 hours is an inhuman torture.
UnderminE
Yeah, i remember i was eating my lips while trying to eat bread. it was like "dude something is wrong in my mouth"
Faust

UnderminE wrote:

Yeah, i remember i was eating my lips while trying to eat bread. it was like "dude something is wrong in my mouth"
Haha, I remember similar days.
Bweh

UnderminE wrote:

I thought my tongue was a piece of beef
Topic Starter
Aeidxst
Wasn't it? bby.
Zelda

Lily-Kun wrote:

Dude, what the fuck

Are you a nigger ?
Thug lyfe ?
Kanye West
i read tubes as lubes
Kyonko Hizara
5 lubes
Kanye West
that's a lot of lube

you must have an enormous penis.
silmarilen
he's probably black
Foxtrot
or he probably just really loves anal
Loves

Dulcet wrote:

giving it
Kyonko Hizara

Lily-Kun wrote:

Dulcet wrote:

giving it
I'd give him it
Bweh
I wouldn't
Loves
I'd give him it
Very kinky ;)
Jarby
You have a knack for making resized gif avatars look like shit.
Loves

Jarby wrote:

You have a knack for making resized gif avatars look like shit.
The only other way to not make them look shit is to pay money to buy programs which support rgb resizing.

Willing to pay?
UnderminE
Pfffffffffffffffffffff
Jarby
Bullshit.
Loves

Jarby wrote:

Bullshit.
I just used my sisters photoshop cs6 and I learnt how to resize gifs without losing quality. A 128x128 gif avatar resized without losing quality is impossible to not be above 90kb
bidizana
-
show more