newleaf5 wrote:

SPOILER
special thank you for sakura for not being a dick with absurd 500 hour silences
Haha. I hope you come back soon
Sakura
cya friendok, good luck in life
jjrocks
Confession about osu:

One of the most questionable things I find about a mods power is for them to edit posts without notice before or after the event. This happened to me once a few months ago. There was some flamewar going on in a topic and I wanted to condone someone for their action. I made a post, but I also decided to contribute to the original topic as well. A mod came and deleted any proof of it happening. I checked back a day later to see how the thread was going and 1/2 my post was gone. Now I thought this would be accompanied with a small notice at the bottom of my post explain the edit but there was nothing. Heck, there wasn't even a notification about an edit at all, it's as if I never posted it in the first place. I was shock and ever so slightly disturbed. I asked a few friends who are mods whether the mods had the power to erase without notice and they said yes.

I fully understand why they did so and why they have the power but it still irks me. This could have been going on for years with my posts and I could have never noticed it. It's a certain type of censorship that I'm not sure I'm on board with. I understand the lack of some transparency in order to police these type of forums but this certain power worries me like no other.
BrokenArrow
I'd totally abuse my power if I were a mod, but that's not going to happen any soon.
DaddyCoolVipper

jjrocks wrote:

Confession about osu:

One of the most questionable things I find about a mods power is for them to edit posts without notice before or after the event. This happened to me once a few months ago. There was some flamewar going on in a topic and I wanted to condone someone for their action. I made a post, but I also decided to contribute to the original topic as well. A mod came and deleted any proof of it happening. I checked back a day later to see how the thread was going and 1/2 my post was gone. Now I thought this would be accompanied with a small notice at the bottom of my post explain the edit but there was nothing. Heck, there wasn't even a notification about an edit at all, it's as if I never posted it in the first place. I was shock and ever so slightly disturbed. I asked a few friends who are mods whether the mods had the power to erase without notice and they said yes.

I fully understand why they did so and why they have the power but it still irks me. This could have been going on for years with my posts and I could have never noticed it. It's a certain type of censorship that I'm not sure I'm on board with. I understand the lack of some transparency in order to police these type of forums but this certain power worries me like no other.
I've seen a forum with total transparency when it comes to things like this. Ban logs, silence logs, everything basically viewable by any user. It's a really nice system, but not one you'll see in the osu dictatorship because the staff don't want it that way.

Some of them do, but they'll never make a difference when compared to the group as a whole, sadly.
GladiOol

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

jjrocks wrote:

Confession about osu:

I've seen a forum with total transparency when it comes to things like this. Ban logs, silence logs, everything basically viewable by any user. It's a really nice system, but not one you'll see in the osu dictatorship because the staff don't want it that way.

Some of them do, but they'll never make a difference when compared to the group as a whole, sadly.
Haha ahem sakuraderekwhymemanloctav ahem.
DaddyCoolVipper

GladiOol wrote:

Haha ahem sakuraderekwhymemanloctav ahem.
Oh, also I'd like to throw in an honourable mention for peppy "adolf" osu for creating such a lovely system

that line was passive agressive as fuck, I don't really care too much but I just feel like he should be mentioned, god stop ranting at me jeez
Jarby
Daddy "Cool" Vipper. See what I did there
Foxtrot

Cropzy wrote:

I have seen what you do to others.

That's enough.

maybe because im not edgy enough or im not deep enough in the circlejerk
She has done nothing wrong imo because the only thing she ever did to me was giving me LOTS OF LOVE <3<3<3<3<3
Topic Starter
Aeidxst
She gave me nothing I hope she'll suffer from diarrhea ._.
Kaona
I like Wojjan.
DaddyCoolVipper

Kaona wrote:

I like Wojjan.
Same here, and not just because she's a girl.

;)) if you know whats I mean ;)) 8-)
BrokenArrow
I like her EVEN THOUGH she is a girl
Wojjan
aw you guys goshhh.
Hoverlegs
I don't know what to post anymore

I like Wojjan
IppE
Saying you like Wojjan is hardly a confession though, it's pretty much the norm.
Cyclohexane
Without Wojjan, I doubt Off-Topic would be the place it is.

And I seriously doubt I'd browse it
silmarilen
i probably wouldnt really notice any difference tbh
Topic Starter
Aeidxst
If she wasn't around, I also wouldn't notice any difference. But if there was some another person in her place, of course it's possible to see a different OT.
Kanye West
I don't like Wojjan

Come at me
Hika
Wojjanus cuddles me at night, what now, niggers?
Agnes
I look up to Wojjan.
Kanye West
What the fuck wojjan

Stay away from my daughter
Kaona

Agnes wrote:

I look up to Agnes.
Vext_old
I think Wojjan is smug, like Eskimos. Must be plotting something.
Cropzy
Talk about cavalry.
Cyclohexane
she's thing on the uninteresting thread made me think of this

when I was little, I had Tamagochi on the Game Boy but that used to make me cry whenever they died, so much that I refused to play it at some point. It just completely killed my mood.
Topic Starter
Aeidxst
I also cry when tamagotchis

deserve to die.

Anyway, I always thought it was best to get happiness from the opposite side's pain. With that, I always pretended to be happy, just to dominate someone who wouldn't bear to see me at peace. To not give them what they want. Just to give the message of "I don't give a fuck" so I could satisfy my pride. But how lame that is. I think all that efforts were damn childish and all they did was getting me more into it, preventing me from having progress. Now I understand that pride is the most meaningless shit that humans are feeding inside.
Kanye West

Aeidxst wrote:

I also cry when tamagotchis

deserve to die.

When angels deserve to DIIIIiiiIIIIiIiIIiiiIIIIIIiiIIEEEEEEE
silmarilen
i dont think you trust
in
my
selfrighteous suicide
Vish024
I never had a tamagochi. Never understood the hype, even at that age.
Topic Starter
Aeidxst
silmarilen
i had a tamagochi but i got it for free
also enjoy the loading thing in the middle
Kanye West
show more