I'm missing someone really much ~_~
BrokenArrow

Shina wrote:

I'm missing someone really much ~_~
;~;
Topic Starter
Aeidxst

Vext wrote:

I realized I have no reason to come to osu! really. I don't actually really play, nor do I really get on to actually do anything. A while back I left for a few months, it was not by choice but alas I had no real desire to come back. Why did I? Well, everyone thinks it was because I missed it or because a lot of people wanted me to... But actually, that's not true. The real reason is actually for one person. It was a person I was not able to talk to, nor would be able to for probably years. I thought to myself "What if one of us tries to get in touch down the road?" Well it cannot really be done, in time everyone will forget an email or whatever contact means without frequenting it. So I came back, would log in every so often and make say 1 post or something, to where if you looked at my recent posts it would be active consistently at least every couple of days. I did this as a sort of message, an "I'll always be here waiting if you need me." sort of thing. One day they did make contact, to my dismay essentially every word uttered by them had the intent to hurt me in some way, to this day they're on here, apparently spreading rumors and telling lies of me. Perhaps I stay as just a habit, or out of a foolish subconscious longing for this to not be true and that one day the reason I did this will come true. Either way, every fiber of my being both mental and physical would be repulsed at the very sight of them now and I would refuse to even speak with them. I probably just stay for the same reason I'm bothering to post a srs bsn tl;dr in an Off-Topic thread nobody gives two shits about unless it's funny. Honestly? I do not actually know why, just a feeling that I should or want to with no explanation.

tl;dr: I hate myself and I want to die / Cry cry emo tears / I want attention / nonsensical rambling / I'm secretly 2 midgets in a trench coat.
Pick whatever one you wanna apply.
In my case which is sorta same as yours , it made me come here and join the community instead of observing it from a distance. I came here knowing that I will see the certain person with another guy everyday. Without any motivation like "oh maybe she will come back to me". Just came here and spent my time with filling the new emptiness opened in me. Well, she came back though.

I dislike this "drama" thing but also believe it's necessary to be serious, honest and heart-to-heart sometimes. So I won't pick any of that judgements you foresaw on people.
silmarilen

Vext wrote:

Someone messaged me yesterday and asked me why I keep coming here if it is not to play the game or anything.

So I thought for a minute and well, tbh I have no answer for it. I realized I have no reason to come to osu! really. I don't actually really play, nor do I really get on to actually do anything. A while back I left for a few months, it was not by choice but alas I had no real desire to come back. Why did I? Well, everyone thinks it was because I missed it or because a lot of people wanted me to... But actually, that's not true. The real reason is actually for one person. It was a person I was not able to talk to, nor would be able to for probably years. I thought to myself "What if one of us tries to get in touch down the road?" Well it cannot really be done, in time everyone will forget an email or whatever contact means without frequenting it. So I came back, would log in every so often and make say 1 post or something, to where if you looked at my recent posts it would be active consistently at least every couple of days. I did this as a sort of message, an "I'll always be here waiting if you need me." sort of thing. One day they did make contact, to my dismay essentially every word uttered by them had the intent to hurt me in some way, to this day they're on here, apparently spreading rumors and telling lies of me. Perhaps I stay as just a habit, or out of a foolish subconscious longing for this to not be true and that one day the reason I did this will come true. Either way, every fiber of my being both mental and physical would be repulsed at the very sight of them now and I would refuse to even speak with them. I probably just stay for the same reason I'm bothering to post a srs bsn tl;dr in an Off-Topic thread nobody gives two shits about unless it's funny. Honestly? I do not actually know why, just a feeling that I should or want to with no explanation.

tl;dr: I hate myself and I want to die / Cry cry emo tears / I want attention / nonsensical rambling / I'm secretly 2 midgets in a trench coat.
Pick whatever one you wanna apply.
nobody has ever said anything bad about you to me.
Quaraezha
Vext_old
I was told by a couple of different people the same things that were said about me, hah, I pity the ones that were dumb enough to believe such absurdity.

Also Quar, how did you know I was so black when I found out!? Your perception is nothing short of stunning.
CaptainJustice
Well, I confess that I feel very uncomfortable, when I write smth here. I am a new person here and you know, I'm really afraid that you'll all get bored because of me T_T
Srsly, it's the second time I'm posting smth not in some russian forums and... I've got too much to say sometimes. Sorry for disturbing you C:
EOHK-Fluttershy
I wish that sometimes that everyone on osu could just get along and be happy, for everyone to live peacefully with a life free of sadness and despair
Yarissa
Vext for the record I never heard any bad rumors about you either. And I've been around for two and a half years (although I have only recently been active on the forums)

Confession of my own: Calling me smart goes straight to my ego. Likewise calling me stupid can make me depressed (only if I know someone means it)
Hika
i'm just self centered
nothing to hide about that lol
Topic Starter
Aeidxst
To be clear, I heard a lot about Vext from the opposite side. Also I even knew about the case before coming here. But I won't believe anything without listening the both side as I told to person who told me about that things. Not interested in playing the partial.

CaptainJustice wrote:

Well, I confess that I feel very uncomfortable, when I write smth here. I am a new person here and you know, I'm really afraid that you'll all get bored because of me T_T
Srsly, it's the second time I'm posting smth not in some russian forums and... I've got too much to say sometimes. Sorry for disturbing you C:
Don't be that nervous, not everyone is spoiled enough to judge or ignore you. But if you keep that "because of me T_T" bullshit, anyone can take advantage of it and treat you like a pavement.
Yarissa
I agree, it's not a good thing to let your self-esteem get out of control. We all have no reason to judge you. And trust me, you probably can't be any more boring than me. All I tend to do is make serious posts in the off-topic board

Thinking about it a little more, why do I do that?
CaptainJustice

Aeidxst wrote:

But if you keep that "because of me T_T" bullshit, anyone can take advantage of it and treat you like a pavement.
Be sure, it's a momentary weakness :D
EOHK-Fluttershy
I'm incredibly shy when it comes to making new friends, and people say im like a human Fluttershy! But, I can confess that I am determined and more than willing to become the best at taiko! I want to be the best, and I will take on any challenge ahead, but it's the new friends I make and the journey to get to #1 that makes me want to do it even more~ :D
Topic Starter
Aeidxst
Will you become hokage as well, Naruto-kun?
EOHK-Fluttershy

Aeidxst wrote:

Will you become hokage as well, Naruto-kun?
Heuheuheuheuheu I see what you did thur ;)
she_old
I admit that I sometimes add people to see if we're mutual but then quickly un-add them because I don't want them on my list, and if I get forced into adding them I try to get banned somehow so I don't have them on my list, but only after too many people. (Also on Rii)
silmarilen
i often add people to see if they are mutual and if they arent i remove them again
Kaona

silmarilen wrote:

i often add people to see if they are mutual and if they arent i remove them again
I do this more often than I'd like to admit.
Sleep Powder
I also do the same, but only if they are interesting enough. I keep them on my friends list even if they're not mutual.
noneed
Sometimes, especially when a sad songs plays in the background, I think about my life. How shitty it is. How much better it could have been. If I wouldn't have wasted all my time on some shitty board, playing videogames and disregarding my studies. I was even starting to become more social a couple of years ago. Started going out every weekend, having fun. What the fuck happened? ;_;
Mianki
It's Hokage.
Sleep Powder
Your avatar makes it even more sad ;___;
noneed

animask wrote:

Your avatar makes it even more sad ;___;
IKR. If I had never started watching Anime I would have had so much more freetime to do "better" stuff.
EOHK-Fluttershy
T-To be honest, I want to be Ani-senpai's friend, but I'm too shy to ask >\\<
Hika
you don't ask
you add him & stalk the fuck out of that motherfucker
gurodoll_old

noneed wrote:

Sometimes, especially when a sad songs plays in the background, I think about my life. How shitty it is. How much better it could have been. If I wouldn't have wasted all my time on some shitty board, playing videogames and disregarding my studies. I was even starting to become more social a couple of years ago. Started going out every weekend, having fun. What the fuck happened? ;_;
Now I like you.
silmarilen
i find clannad at most average so far (it was fun at the start but most of the fun is gone now) im wondering why its so highly rated
mathexpert
Did you finish After Story?

The second half of the second season is why it's so highly rated (and, rightly so imo).
silmarilen
no im at ep 14 of the first season right now
EOHK-Fluttershy
Confession: I am a loli, I play dance games, and I love to cook, my dream job is to work in a maid cafe one day~ :oops:
Vext_old

InfiniteVoci wrote:

Confession: I am a loli, I play dance games, and I love to cook, my dream job is to work in a maid cafe one day~ :oops:
Confirmed man.
she_old
>loli
>15 years old

too old
Kanye West

Vext wrote:

InfiniteVoci wrote:

Confirmed man.
why does it seem like every dude wants to be a girl and vice versa

BE PROUD OF YOUR EXTRA X/Y CHROMOSOME!
Vext_old
Never! I demand to be able to bleed for a week every month!
silmarilen
you can do that as a man aswell
mathexpert
15 is hardly loli, the loli zone is like 4-12.

silmarilen wrote:

ah, I see where you're coming from then. Something tells me that your opinion will change as you start the second season though. Clannad goes in a direction very rarely addressed in anime; it is quite profound in that regard.
EOHK-Fluttershy
I know I'm 15, but everyone says I'm a loli, so I kinda just went with it hahahaha

(ps I'm not a guy, I'm a girl desu~)
Kaona

silmarilen wrote:

You find it average because you're at the average part.
Hika
I remember when I was Vext's loli. Then I got old.
show more