forum

Confess

posted
Total Posts
show more
DaddyCoolVipper
There's not much rehabilitation if you're treating it as: "Oh, it wasn't really *him* doing it, it was because of his bad background!"

I don't know too much about 'murrican prisons, but they don't seem like they help much with this sort of behaviour. To be able to rape someone, your "core character" has to be the type that could. Even people with horrible lives can understand how horrible and wrong it is, never mind actually going out and doing it.
Ceph23
Ok point taken.
The guy is messed up like pickle flavored ice cream I get it. I know I can't blame it all on the shit that happened in his life and he deserves to get his dick get ripped apart by tigers or something. Maybe he decieved us by showing us a fake version of himself for 11 damned years and maybe he is rotten to the core.
But please understand he was my friend before he became like this. It's hard to just abandon a person you've grown up with because of a single defining moment. We WANT to see him change for the better.
As stupid and foolish as it might sound, we aren't giving up on him yet.
I don't expect many people to understand this.
Trash Boat
uff, thanks
DaddyCoolVipper

Ceph23 wrote:

Ok point taken.
The guy is messed up like pickle flavored ice cream I get it. I know I can't blame it all on the shit that happened in his life and he deserves to get his dick get ripped apart by tigers or something. Maybe he decieved us by showing us a fake version of himself for 11 damned years and maybe he is rotten to the core.
But please understand he was my friend before he became like this. It's hard to just abandon a person you've grown up with because of a single defining moment. We WANT to see him change for the better.
No, it's perfectly understandable. I still think you're trying to justify his actions just because of his life, but I guess that you really don't want to accept what happened. And you're definitely right about not abandoning him, he really needs help- I just don't want him to be taught that he did nothing wrong, and that it was all his parents' fault, etc.
bidizana
<3
AlucPanda

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

To be able to rape someone, your "core character" has to be the type that could.
That's quite an extreme claim. You'd be surprised how much of an impact mental health and context can make, to an otherwise perfectly gentle person.
NotEvenDoomMusic

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

To be able to rape someone, your "core character" has to be the type that could.
Uguu~ I- I will proceed t-to r-r-rape you s-senpai! *pummeling*
I- I will c-continue to r-rape you until y-y-you are d-dead-su~ ★☆★☆
Birdy
N-NEDM-s-senpai~

p-please put y-your S-Snickers™ inside m-my p-portal to the s-69th d-dimension >////////<

on a slightly related note, Renard is a disgusting trash http://nishimikan.tumblr.com/post/73788138162 (slightly nsfw, take cautioN)

and no I won't get tired of posting that
Sethlied
lewd
[Luanny]

Static Noise Bird wrote:

N-NEDM-s-senpai~

p-please put y-your S-Snickers™ inside m-my p-portal to the s-69th d-dimension >////////<

on a slightly related note, Renard is a disgusting trash http://nishimikan.tumblr.com/post/73788138162 (slightly nsfw, take cautioN)

ugh disgusting guy
vipto

Static Noise Bird wrote:

N-NEDM-s-senpai~

wait what
GladiOol

Static Noise Bird wrote:

I see juicy drama; care to tell me the enire story behind it ¿
SaigonAlice

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

Ceph23 wrote:

Ok point taken.
No, it's perfectly understandable. I still think you're trying to justify his actions just because of his life, but I guess that you really don't want to accept what happened. And you're definitely right about not abandoning him, he really needs help- I just don't want him to be taught that he did nothing wrong, and that it was all his parents' fault, etc.
good on you, daddycoolvipper and ceph23.
NotEvenDoomMusic
god bless
Jarby

GladiOol wrote:

Static Noise Bird wrote:

I see juicy drama; care to tell me the enire story behind it ¿
https://forums.vivisector.org/index.php?topic=722.0

The quote at the end just disgusts me, like "haha sorry for groping you while I'm asleep totally an accident by the way it's my fetish". Even if the victim's story is false, his attitude from the quote is horribly problematic; somnophilia in that context (i.e. without prior consent) is sexual assault, not a little accident.
Wojjan
I bookmarked that website this is amazing.
Shellghost
Reminds me of when I performed a minor sexual act on my girlfriend-at-the-time while I was literally asleep. She woke me up and had to tell me because I was confused.
DaddyCoolVipper
Controversial opinion: Public shaming him for this is going pretty far. I think it's quite a personal issue, not something that the entire world needs to know- after all, he's not going out and molesting his fangirls or whatever.
Apex_old
who is renard
Wojjan

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

Controversial opinion: Public shaming him for this is going pretty far. I think it's quite a personal issue, not something that the entire world needs to know- after all, he's not going out and molesting his fangirls or whatever.
Going out and molesting a fangirl - be it with a lasting relationship between these two actions - is exactly what happened!
Liiraye
It may be wrong/inappropriate/illegal or w/e but come on. He touched his (girlfriend?) who slept in his bed on her own will (prolly after sex anyway) and boom - he's a rapist pig manipulative scumbag? I think this has blown way out of proportion unless I missed something. Please lmk if so.

Note I think he's a scumbag pig because of other reasons. I do not condone this type of behavior unless it's mutual ofc. Stil,l making a public scene and going to therapy because your s/o groped you in your sleep? I and Sooo many other people who have been through ten times worse stuff without the need of therapy see this as a cry for attention. Hate all you want but I think stuff like this can be resolved by a simple face to face dialogue.

Didn't mean to go OT but I just felt like expressing my opinion on the matter.
Cyclohexane
I know if someone groped me in my sleep and woke me up I'd be fucking pissed off
Tanzklaue

Liiraye wrote:

It may be wrong/inappropriate/illegal or w/e but come on. He touched his (girlfriend?) who slept in his bed on her own will (prolly after sex anyway) and boom - he's a rapist pig manipulative scumbag? I think this has blown way out of proportion unless I missed something. Please lmk if so.

Note I think he's a scumbag pig because of other reasons. I do not condone this type of behavior unless it's mutual ofc. Stil,l making a public scene and going to therapy because your s/o groped you in your sleep? I and Sooo many other people who have been through ten times worse stuff without the need of therapy see this as a cry for attention. Hate all you want but I think stuff like this can be resolved by a simple face to face dialogue.

Didn't mean to go OT but I just felt like expressing my opinion on the matter.
i think HE (renard) goes to therapy, not her.

also the groping was after the being gf and bf i think. and do you really think she would be upset about groping if they just had sex? like really?
Liiraye

Mr Color wrote:

I know if someone groped me in my sleep and woke me up I'd be fucking pissed off
If a random sleezeball would grope me in my sleep Id beat him up

However, regardless if I'm together with a girl, if she had groped me WHEN WE WERE SLEEPING IN THE SAME BED wink wink after obvious activities, at most I'd be mad she didn't wake me up for it.

Again, I don't know all the details and unless you guys do, I'd refrain from making bold claims.
GladiOol
Ironic that by making these logs public she mad an even bigger pig-like move.
Zeraph
the posts were pretty interesting. renard seems like a dirty cunt/10
mathexpert
Regarding the thing with renard; I don't really care. I can separate the music from the artist, so I'll still be enjoying or hating his music all the same.

This whole thing is something that is personal to renard and nishimikan, I don't understand why everybody is gossiping and speculating and discussing so intensely about it
I mean yeah he is a bit of a "celebrity" but ultimately it's his thing to work out
also I don't know who nishimikan is but s/he seems like a questionable *ahem cutthroat* person as well

asdfjk;ewds
Sethlied
I keep my lewd in my osu folder
Foxtrot
do they need to resolve those issues by themselves? yes

did she need to spread the word about it? absolutely not

the reason why she is so upset of being groped it's because of previous sex abuse experience. being touched without permission makes her feel defenseless, like a fish on the ground. it is natural that nishimikan would feel very scared towards renard, because he touched her many times in her sleep without her permission.

when i read the whole deal about nishimikan the first thought that popped in my head was "oh, poor girl", but was there anything i could do about it? no. and neither the other people who read it could help her in any way (unless they stalk renard and kill him, but that's another story).

so why did she post it in anyway? i like to think of it as a cry of desperate help. when someone is desperate enough to get out of a situation, they'll end up doing very idiotic things, like talking about your own (very serious) personal issues about your boyfriend, even though she perfectly know the world is not obliged to care, unless it's tumblr.

tumblr is ridden by radical feminists and every type of female that hates the male sex. what nishimikan did was a smart move: she posted a rape accuse in a website like tumblr, because its bloggers will always give a shit about you if you're a "rape survivor" (and if you are not, you might as well kill yourself, you cishet scum). but then again, can these radfem do anything about it? no.

tldr; renard may be a scumbag, but posting it around won't help her, nor him.
Sethlied
holy fuck why do men even lust after 3dpd
Rorona
because I'll just make a terrible comment, I'll just quote what I think is the most important thing said about this topic.

Jarby wrote:

his attitude from the quote is horribly problematic
Shellghost
>There are people on this earth right now in the year two thousand and thirteen plus one who literally think that is legally rape.

The SRS have already won.

He's lucky it ended there and he didn't accidentally roll over one morning and tap her leg with his morning wood. She would have called the police. It doesn't take a genius to recognize that casual sex might not be a great idea for someone mentally damaged from sexual assault/abuse/literal rape.
South
Wow this thread has been real serious.

On a lighter note I've been haply due to some recent events. Its a nice change from all the consistant indifference
Shellghost
It's pretty ridiculous to ask him to pay good money to go to therapy over something which she has a problem with, especially when it can also be solved with, I don't know, sleeping separately.

She's basically saying, "I was abused by someone with a big nose and renard has a big nose why won't he spend 20,000 dosh to get plastic surgery to remove his nose? He literally rapes me every time he looks at me." This obviously isn't a perfect metaphor for the situation as a whole but more so for the aftermath.

I also find it funny how intense her victim complex is that she actually posted this private situation online with the intent of "warning" other girls that he might touch them sexualy incase they get in a sexual relationship with him, like she's just assumed that it's completely normal to forbid your sexual partner from touching you unannounced and that it isn't her personal issue.

Fucking thanks, tumblr.
Zeraph
Trash Boat
i have something to confess but i'll wait to see if it success or not so i can tell you
NotEvenDoomMusic

Trash Boat wrote:

i have something to confess but i'll wait to see if it success or not so i can tell you
schrödingers cat?
SaigonAlice
NotEvenDoomMusic

SaigonAlice wrote:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0K3ZsrbgPZ7
at least be nice and say god bless.
SaigonAlice

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

SaigonAlice wrote:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0K3ZsrbgPZ7
at least be nice and say god bless.
thats actually not me