forum

Generel Diskussion

posted
Total Posts
show more
-GN
Scandinavia usually refers to Norway, Sweden and Denmark as a group of countries - reason for this being the same language roots, and their difference between Iceland and Finland, hence why it's called Scandinavia and not Nordic.

This is the only real argument I've got towards merging them in a forum, but hey, I'm all for making a Nordic regional rating!
Dolphin
It would be more convenient if you could chose what countries to add/remove to the filter yourself though :o
boat
It certainly would, but this is for not only the purpose of sorting out the somewhat useless country ranking, but also to decrease server load.
BlackbirdSWE
Hello everyone!

What are everyone doing?
Dolphin

ProBlackbird wrote:

Hello everyone!

What are everyone doing?
Not being active enough in our beloved sub-forum ;;
Chokladboll

Dolphin wrote:

ProBlackbird wrote:

Hello everyone!

What are everyone doing?
Not being active enough in our beloved sub-forum ;;
One can only dream :(
Dolphin
Time to post about what happened to me the past two days:

There was a huge avalanche in a mountain side where I live, and it took out the ONLY way in or out of town. We're stuck in here.
The only way out of town is to go by boat. Which takes a long while.
The avalanche occurred on Wednesday morning (around 9:30) and its about 80 meters wide and goes about a kilometer up the mountain. It's massive.
The forest and vegetation that was on that part of the mountain is all gone. It's all rocks now.
The avalanche also ripped down two electric poles, so we didn't have ANY electricity for 2 days now. They fixed it just a few minutes ago.
Oh yeah, the road might not be fixed before Christmas!! Yay.

Send help.
Kluddio

Dolphin wrote:

There was a huge avalanche in a mountain side where I live, and it took out the ONLY way in or out of town. We're stuck in here.
The avalanche occurred on Wednesday morning (around 9:30) and its about 80 meters wide and goes about a kilometer up the mountain. It's massive.
The forest and vegetation that was on that part of the mountain is all gone. It's all rocks now.
The avalanche also ripped down two electric poles, so we didn't have ANY electricity for 2 days now. They fixed it just a few minutes ago.

Send help.
two words.

Cave people.
Xytox

Cloudio-san wrote:

two words.

Cave people.
Cave dolphins*
Nyari

Dolphin wrote:

Send help.
how the fuck did you get an avalanche in the middle of the ocean
Dolphin

Nyari wrote:

Dolphin wrote:

Send help.
how the fuck did you get an avalanche in the middle of the ocean
Ever heard about submerged mountains?
Kluddio
Will our hearts continue they asked me?
yes, it will.... Just be strong and feel the love inside~ ;w;7

Dolphin
Woah. Dead. :|
Chokladboll

plz thread dont die ;_;
Saten

SmashPixel wrote:

plz thread dont die ;_;
Ooishi will never allow it

Xytox
Ooishi approves.

Chokladboll
Blandar
My grandpa:

usa
blender:

Zerzxes
I wish I was that manly :c
Blandar

usa wrote:

blender:

Where did you find that picture of me!??!?
usa

Blandar wrote:

usa wrote:

blender:

Where did you find that picture of me!??!?
I have my sources... (cough* kotaku)
manly blender is internet famous! \:>/
Xytox

usa wrote:

I never told him, but this would be the reason why he is in our OWC team. He also knows Chinese tricks which could come in handy when we are up against China, so that would be another reason.
usa

Xytox wrote:

usa wrote:

I never told him, but this would be the reason why he is in our OWC team. He also knows Chinese tricks which could come in handy when we are up against China, so that would be another reason.
but what if blender is a double agent for the Chinese team (´・ω・`)
Liiraye

usa wrote:

Xytox wrote:

but what if blender is a double agent for the Chinese team (´・ω・`)
That has been debated a lot but since we do not have any solid proof, we'll have to wait and see what happens in the owc
Dolphin
Im back \:D/
Chokladboll
D:
Fehat
>mfw no owc Danmark
Topic Starter
maal
fordi danmark er et fucking lorte land og burde slet ikke være med i det her spil
Liiraye
fucking lorte land
Fehat

maal wrote:

fordi danmark er et fucking lorte land og burde slet ikke være med i det her spil
Sikke dog en inspiration du er :D
Yukiteru Amano
Le Bump by Mr.Bump

Blueson

Yukiteru Amano wrote:

Le Bump by Mr.Bump

Good job!
Yukiteru Amano

Blueson wrote:

Yukiteru Amano wrote:

Le Bump by Mr.Bump

Good job!
hi im dragon

maal wrote:

wow this guy is such an inspiration omg im looking up to him
Yukiteru Amano

hi im dragon wrote:

maal wrote:

wow this guy is such an inspiration omg im looking up to him
En sand Patriot!
Blueson

Yukiteru Amano wrote:

Blueson wrote:

Good job!
Dolphin

Go Team Scandinavia! /o/
Chokladboll
inb4 tanaka fucks everything over
Dolphin

Chokladboll wrote: