show more
Dazzy

Dolphin wrote:

-GN wrote:

why is there no !faq anna yet
fordi boten båten bancho dominerer 8-)
bancho killed the basshunter bot

Zerzxes
Det øyeblikket når man kommer på skulen for å vite at man ikkje trengte å møte opp.

TL;DR : Eg kjørte ein 25 mins bomtur i dag!
Topic Starter
maal
i'm off to sweden
Heibel
go' tur
Topic Starter
maal
home again

hej heibel
Dazzy
That was quick.
Zerzxes
Sverige; nermere enn du tror!
Topic Starter
maal

Dazzy wrote:

That was quick.
i live almost at the border

the ship takes like 15 minutes to get to sweden, from where i live
Dazzy
still quick
Chokladboll
roufou

SmashPixel wrote:

wat

svenska är ett sexigt språk
Dolphin

SmashPixel wrote:

oh my talk about teasing the Taiko players ;P
Dazzy
Lol
Dolphin
*Used a Revive*
boat
Hello #scandinavia. I'm writing to you regarding "Nearby countries/regional rankings" (which you can read more about here t/143870 ) as I'm interested in your views on merging Scandinavia (Sweden, Denmark and Norway), as well with Finnland and Iceland.

I'd like to hear your opinions as to why this should, or alternatively why this shouldn't be done. Do your best to provide not biased and proper arguments on the matter. I would highly appreciate it. Thank you in advance.
Dolphin
We have actually talked about this before in the chat and it seemed like a thing that most people wanted.
It would make sense for Norway, Denmark and Sweden to have a Regional Ranking as we have a grouped subforum.

But if we were the only ones to have this I wouldn’t doubt that other countries would find this unfair.
The best way to work around it is to have a feature that let’a toy select several country rankings yourself in one Grouped Ranking.

The main reason we didn't want to merge with Iceland and Finland is because their languages are very different from Norwegian, Danish and Swedish. (Although to be fair we speak English anyways haha)

This is my thought on this.
boat

Dolphin wrote:

But if we were the only ones to have this I wouldn’t doubt that other countries would find this unfair.
This will not be the case.

Dolphin wrote:

The main reason we didn't want to merge with Iceland and Finland is because their languages are very different from Norwegian, Danish and Swedish.
Noted. Thank you for your input.
-GN
Scandinavia usually refers to Norway, Sweden and Denmark as a group of countries - reason for this being the same language roots, and their difference between Iceland and Finland, hence why it's called Scandinavia and not Nordic.

This is the only real argument I've got towards merging them in a forum, but hey, I'm all for making a Nordic regional rating!
Dolphin
It would be more convenient if you could chose what countries to add/remove to the filter yourself though :o
boat
It certainly would, but this is for not only the purpose of sorting out the somewhat useless country ranking, but also to decrease server load.
BlackbirdSWE
Hello everyone!

What are everyone doing?
Dolphin

ProBlackbird wrote:

Hello everyone!

What are everyone doing?
Not being active enough in our beloved sub-forum ;;
Chokladboll

Dolphin wrote:

ProBlackbird wrote:

Hello everyone!

What are everyone doing?
Not being active enough in our beloved sub-forum ;;
One can only dream :(
Dolphin
Time to post about what happened to me the past two days:

There was a huge avalanche in a mountain side where I live, and it took out the ONLY way in or out of town. We're stuck in here.
The only way out of town is to go by boat. Which takes a long while.
The avalanche occurred on Wednesday morning (around 9:30) and its about 80 meters wide and goes about a kilometer up the mountain. It's massive.
The forest and vegetation that was on that part of the mountain is all gone. It's all rocks now.
The avalanche also ripped down two electric poles, so we didn't have ANY electricity for 2 days now. They fixed it just a few minutes ago.
Oh yeah, the road might not be fixed before Christmas!! Yay.

Send help.
Kluddio

Dolphin wrote:

There was a huge avalanche in a mountain side where I live, and it took out the ONLY way in or out of town. We're stuck in here.
The avalanche occurred on Wednesday morning (around 9:30) and its about 80 meters wide and goes about a kilometer up the mountain. It's massive.
The forest and vegetation that was on that part of the mountain is all gone. It's all rocks now.
The avalanche also ripped down two electric poles, so we didn't have ANY electricity for 2 days now. They fixed it just a few minutes ago.

Send help.
two words.

Cave people.
Xytox

Cloudio-san wrote:

two words.

Cave people.
Cave dolphins*
Nyari

Dolphin wrote:

Send help.
how the fuck did you get an avalanche in the middle of the ocean
Dolphin

Nyari wrote:

Dolphin wrote:

Send help.
how the fuck did you get an avalanche in the middle of the ocean
Ever heard about submerged mountains?
Kluddio
Will our hearts continue they asked me?
yes, it will.... Just be strong and feel the love inside~ ;w;7

Dolphin
Woah. Dead. :|
Chokladboll

plz thread dont die ;_;
Saten

SmashPixel wrote:

plz thread dont die ;_;
Ooishi will never allow it

Xytox
Ooishi approves.

Chokladboll
Blandar
My grandpa:

usa
blender:

Zerzxes
I wish I was that manly :c
Blandar

usa wrote:

blender:

Where did you find that picture of me!??!?
usa

Blandar wrote:

usa wrote:

blender:

Where did you find that picture of me!??!?
I have my sources... (cough* kotaku)
manly blender is internet famous! \:>/
Xytox

usa wrote:

I have my sources... (cough* kotaku)
manly blender is internet famous! \:>/
I never told him, but this would be the reason why he is in our OWC team. He also knows Chinese tricks which could come in handy when we are up against China, so that would be another reason.
show more