posted
Total Posts
show more
Dolphin

Touhou inside jokes are the best. xD
Kluddio

Saw that one :o
Dolphin
So because none of you follow me on Twitter except for Dazzy, I would like to inform that my piece of garbage (my laptop) is broken. And it's being repaired. Dunno when I'm getting it back.
Kluddio

Dolphin wrote:

So because none of you follow me on Twitter except for Dazzy, I would like to inform that my piece of garbage (my laptop) is broken. And it's being repaired. Dunno when I'm getting it back.
One week max?
Saten
I got 4 laptops now
Just to be safe~
theowest

Saten wrote:

I got 4 laptops now
Just to be safe~
what
Dolphin

Cloudio-san wrote:

Dolphin wrote:

One week max?
Seems like I have to get a new laptop. I'm kinda glad. I HATED this one.
Supermaal
glad to see my threads are some of the most popular ones \o\
theowest

Supermaal wrote:

glad to see my threads are some of the most popular ones \o\
off-topic never fails to be popular

---

jag använder osthyveln för att skära gurkstrimlor, lättare går det inte om man vill göra ost och gurkmackor. genialiskt.

Dolphin
HEY GUISE I HAVE A NEW LAPTOP NOW <33232323

It's shitty Windows 8. So I'll have to get used to how the Home Menu works. I HATE IT.
theowest

Dolphin wrote:

It's shitty Windows 8. So I'll have to get used to how the Home Menu works. I HATE IT.
which windows 8 version are you using?
it can't be that bad, you'll get used to it anyway.
Saten

theowest wrote:

Dolphin wrote:

I don't like win 8 either.
The start menu is gone and forced to use the start screen (though you can download some third-party utility to get it back)
theowest

Saten wrote:

theowest wrote:

I don't like win 8 either.
The start menu is gone and forced to use the start screen (though you can download some third-party utility to get it back)
not even saten! hmm, I might reconsider getting win 8 after all.
Topic Starter
maal
still best thread 2013
Saten

cheapy cheap
MillhioreF
Nidert
Topic Starter
maal
faget
Nidert
raisist
Topic Starter
maal
wow du lugter
Nidert
jag kallar på daj
Topic Starter
maal
jeg kalder på dig
theowest

Saten wrote:

cheapy cheap
oh dear god. We should play Tiberium Wars together. It's the best.
Dolphin
internet maniz plz
Saten

theowest wrote:

I've only tried Tiberian Sun before (like several years ago)

Is it like a sequel?
Dolphin
http://www.superimportanttest.com/ this is the best thing ever.

read after doing test
there is a random video for each time you do the test :D
theowest

Saten wrote:

theowest wrote:

I've only tried Tiberian Sun before (like several years ago)

Is it like a sequel?
yeye, a 3D sequel. probably the best new c&c game. All the other new ones suck.
Kluddio

Dolphin wrote:

http://www.superimportanttest.com/ this is the best thing ever.

read after doing test
there is a random video for each time you do the test :D
Not every site can offer a flying man tell you how awesome you are then falling into a vulcano.
Love it

Almost the same amount as fun as
http://www.theuselessweb.com/
Dolphin
I LAVA your answer...

It's MAGMAnificent.
MillhioreF

Cloudio-san wrote:

Dolphin wrote:

Not every site can offer a flying man tell you how awesome you are then falling into a vulcano.
Love it

is that awp?!?
Dolphin
afaik u got ur quotations wrang 8-)
theowest
how appropriate, I'm getting a dog soon
http://www.omfgdogs.com/
Topic Starter
maal
i still think it's retarded having two swedish moderators, instead of 1 moderator from each country
Dolphin

maal wrote:

i still think it's retarded having two swedish moderators, instead of 1 moderator from each country
I know what you mean, but theo and Saten have been doing a great job moderating our channel and subforum. Give them some credit :p
Topic Starter
maal

Dolphin wrote:

maal wrote:

I know what you mean, but theo and Saten have been doing a great job moderating our channel and subforum. Give them some credit :p
sorry, i won't

no offence
theowest
expect I'm not really moderating skandi anymore, I'm a global moderator on all forums now. Same with Saten, he's one of the most active chat ops and is moderating not just #skandinavian.

I'd like to see some candidates then, I haven't seen any dedicated and active user from any of the other countries.
Topic Starter
maal

theowest wrote:

expect I'm not really moderating skandi anymore, I'm a global moderator on all forums now. Same with Saten, he's one of the most active chat ops and is moderating not just #skandinavian.

I'd like to see some candidates then, I haven't seen any dedicated and active user from any of the other countries.
oh wow, great job overlooking a lot of potential amongst a lot of users.
theowest
I just want to say that we're probably not going to have any moderator change or addition to our community in the coming year or so, as there are enough moderators in here already, very active and dedicated moderators, not just in this part of the osu! community.
http://osu.corin.me/stats/skandinavian.html

At the time I was elected, I were viewed as the best candidate for the job by those who voted and later on, Saten too. It doesn't matter which Scandinavian country we're from in this community, as long as we know how to moderate and are active enough.
We've both considered kriers and CXu, for showing positive forum activity and we both think they could handle this. However they're lacking the activity in the chat, Dazzy for example have. Cloudio-san would also be a good moderator.

As long as Saten and I are still alive, we won't be seeing anyone else.

I guess you could reach the chat op position by becoming a MAT or BAT first. We can't have enough of those.
Saten
There's nothing wrong with having 2 moderators from Sweden.

I mean theo and I are the most suited for this job imo. And we do co-operate a lot.
Topic Starter
maal

theowest wrote:

Seriously, I'd like to know who. I just want to say that we're probably not going to have any moderator change or addition to our community in the coming year or so, as there are enough moderators already in here already, very active and dedicated moderators, not just in this part of the osu! community.
http://osu.corin.me/stats/skandinavian.html

At the time I was elected, I were viewed as the best candidate for the job by those who voted and later on, Saten too. It doesn't matter which Scandinavian country we're from in this community, as long as we know how to moderate and are active enough.
We've both considered kriers and CXu, for showing positive forum activity and we both think they could handle this. However they're lacking the activity in the chat, Dazzy for example have. Cloudio-san would also be a good moderator.

As long as Saten and I are still alive, we won't be seeing anyone else.

I guess you could reach the chat op position by becoming a MAT or BAT first. We can't have enough of those.
dazzy is greatly active both forum and chat wise, he'd be a great choice no matter how you look at it.

i'm not trying to say anything about me being added to the chat OP or anything, i don't really care too much for that, seeing my serious efforts a year ago completely gone to waste; neither am i talking about making new additions. i'm merely stating the fact of me being let down, by the fact that there are no dedicated mods from each country.

Saten wrote:

There's nothing wrong with having 2 moderators from Sweden.

I mean theo and I are the most suited for this job imo. And we do co-operate a lot.
let's say we have this 13 year old kid, who does not speak english fluently, nor does he speak anything else, than NORWEGIAN. okay so, you don't understand fluent norwegian, and using a translater will give you broken messages. thus we now have a problem.

my point is, there's nothing wrong with it, but getting an addition to the fact, that would cause less problems, having 1 or more mods from each country.
show more