forum

Generel Diskussion

posted
Total Posts
show more
Teras
Kluddio
The time when japanese people spoked english........

Saten
buhu puush is down atm so I can't link stuff

Emaal

Saten wrote:

theowest wrote:

best part of the recent update

funny how there's no Norwegian or Danish translation of osu! yet
Mjukisfilter YES

But afaik there was non from there who participated in translating it in google docs
thanks
Emaal
double post because yes; i'm just wondering, why does theowest sticky ever decent thread?
Saten
theowest
Want me to sticky this? I'm not sure if off-topic threads are suppose to be stickied :v
Saten
Well off-topic is normally a sub-forum
theowest
yeah, this forum is more of showing our Scandinavian stuff. our maps, our scores, etc. This doesn't have much to do with Skandinavien tbh.

I've been told not to sticky off-topics. They're kind of not allowed in language specific forums. Oh well! I won't do anything to harm your thread or anything. Unless I have to lock it because things got out of control.

looks like you guys did translate
Emaal
no i am wondering why the hell you sticky so many threads
theowest
I stick informative and basic topics every other general/language specific forum usually sticks. It's highlighting the useful topics many people post in. I might remove some if they decrease in activity. I'm currently working on merging a few so that they're not so many. The live streams and The scandinavian community elsewhere for example.
-GN
I don't think we need half of those stickies, to be honest. The birthday thread, the scandi community elsewhere thread, and the post a picture of yourself should be everything we need(those are the biggest ones, too). Think about it - more stickies gives less attention to new threads, which, even though they don't pop up that often, is something they need.

Also, I finished most of the Norwegian translation. Did someone go through it after completion to double-check stuff? It'd be great to have a second opinion, considering I'm not the most proficient English speaker around(I think?)!
Emaal

-GN wrote:

I don't think we need half of those stickies, to be honest. The birthday thread, the scandi community elsewhere thread, and the post a picture of yourself should be everything we need(those are the biggest ones, too). Think about it - more stickies gives less attention to new threads, which, even though they don't pop up that often, is something they need.

Also, I finished most of the Norwegian translation. Did someone go through it after completion to double-check stuff? It'd be great to have a second opinion, considering I'm not the most proficient English speaker around(I think?)!
you suck cocks, you were honest in off-topic

i love you
-GN

Emaal wrote:

you suck cocks, you were honest in off-topic
stickied threads are serious business
theowest
actually, the informative and compedetive type of threads (beatmapper rankings) are usually always sticked around forums. but yeah, you're right about that. Removing the beatmap type stickies.

I'm also putting the live stream topic inside scandi community elsewhere. They're pretty much the same.

We don't have that much activity here anyway to be worried about new threads being hidden behind rubble. Please try to make more threads!
Saten
Sounds like you want a Not-Being-Honest Thread

theowest
lmao
Emaal

Saten wrote:

Sounds like you want a Not-Being-Honest Thread

i want your cock
Saten

Emaal wrote:

i want your cock
ok

Kluddio
I would love to have that cock
Teras

Cloudio-san wrote:

I would love to have that cock
Emaal
theowest

so here I was watching the livestream when this shows up. just because I'm a moderating doesn't mean I'm the responsible for your silence. I can't do anything about your silences so stop bitching about them to me.
Emaal
hey we don't care about silences, lucasu suck it up
theowest
lol, cookie thought I silenced him. but he's cool, lolcubes explained it to him that it was he who did it.
Saten

chat wrote:

Me: Who silenced me!?!? theo, why did you silence me?
theo: You got auto-silenced
Me: No way! It was you I saw you, i repot u huehue

I'm proud for never being silenced \:D/
Uni

theowest wrote:

lol, cookie thought I silenced him. but he's cool, lolcubes explained it to him that it was he who did it.
i cri of joy

Im jealous Saten
Emaal
i dreamt about cheese
CXu
Oh shit, someone actually continued on the norwegian translation \o/
-GN
Yeah, I ended up doing most of it due to boredom in school. peppy keeps on adding new messages so I figured I'd just wait until it's done so I can do the rest of it in one sitting unless someone beats me to it, in which case I'll probably be fixing it or something.
Saten
Swedish done~ /o/
theowest
best part of the norwegian translation

-GN
Good news everyone!

kriers
OMG
Saten
omg

also, dat overlap
kriers

this sounds like kebabnorsk

should be "din offset"
theowest
omg rofl

also that text there is taking up too much space
-GN
Yeah I changed it later on
CXu
kebab norsk er beste, ærlig mann wallah koran!
Kluddio
show more