Total Posts
show more
kriers
I also want to do.
raww_old
Holmir
-GN
Emaal
husk nu at i også godt må skrive, så dette ikke bare bliver til endnu en af de der "post et sjovt billedeh eueuhEUUHUHEUHUEUUHEUUHEHHUEUHEUDBGASSDHK"
MillhioreF
Jeg er ikke lagt ut et bilde fordi jeg er kul og også fantastisk.

Narunya
hahah ni är sjuka allihopa
theowest
Kluddio
The following video features stunts performed either by professinals or under the supervision of professionals.
Accordingly, MMD and the producers must insist that no one attempt to recreat of re-enact any stunts or activitys performed on this video.
No animals or humans was hurt during the video...... except for the last Usagi.

Remember kids.... Stay away from drugs *Giggle face*

Failed

Cloudio-san wrote:

The following video features stunts performed either by professinals or under the supervision of professionals.
Accordingly, MMD and the producers must insist that no one attempt to recreat of re-enact any stunts or activitys performed on this video.
No animals or humans was hurt during the video...... except for the last Usagi.

Remember kids.... Stay away from drugs *Giggle face*

Homura's moves is beast
Kluddio
They are truly Out-rages. Truly.
Emaal
suddenly i feel disliked
Saten
I'm still here
Kluddio
Ahh, I love it when you.....

0.35 , God she is good.

Something went wrong with the nightcore version
Saten
I had plans on mapping the last one you linked for fun lulz

We need to go wider.
Kluddio
The MMD one?
Saten

Cloudio-san wrote:

^This

Awsum
theowest
best part of the recent update

funny how there's no Norwegian or Danish translation of osu! yet
Saten

theowest wrote:

Mjukisfilter YES

But afaik there was non from there who participated in translating it in google docs
Teras
Kluddio
The time when japanese people spoked english........

Saten
buhu puush is down atm so I can't link stuff

Emaal

Saten wrote:

theowest wrote:

Mjukisfilter YES

But afaik there was non from there who participated in translating it in google docs
thanks
Emaal
double post because yes; i'm just wondering, why does theowest sticky ever decent thread?
Saten
theowest
Want me to sticky this? I'm not sure if off-topic threads are suppose to be stickied :v
Saten
Well off-topic is normally a sub-forum
theowest
yeah, this forum is more of showing our Scandinavian stuff. our maps, our scores, etc. This doesn't have much to do with Skandinavien tbh.

I've been told not to sticky off-topics. They're kind of not allowed in language specific forums. Oh well! I won't do anything to harm your thread or anything. Unless I have to lock it because things got out of control.

looks like you guys did translate
Emaal
no i am wondering why the hell you sticky so many threads
theowest
I stick informative and basic topics every other general/language specific forum usually sticks. It's highlighting the useful topics many people post in. I might remove some if they decrease in activity. I'm currently working on merging a few so that they're not so many. The live streams and The scandinavian community elsewhere for example.
-GN
I don't think we need half of those stickies, to be honest. The birthday thread, the scandi community elsewhere thread, and the post a picture of yourself should be everything we need(those are the biggest ones, too). Think about it - more stickies gives less attention to new threads, which, even though they don't pop up that often, is something they need.

Also, I finished most of the Norwegian translation. Did someone go through it after completion to double-check stuff? It'd be great to have a second opinion, considering I'm not the most proficient English speaker around(I think?)!
Emaal

-GN wrote:

I don't think we need half of those stickies, to be honest. The birthday thread, the scandi community elsewhere thread, and the post a picture of yourself should be everything we need(those are the biggest ones, too). Think about it - more stickies gives less attention to new threads, which, even though they don't pop up that often, is something they need.

Also, I finished most of the Norwegian translation. Did someone go through it after completion to double-check stuff? It'd be great to have a second opinion, considering I'm not the most proficient English speaker around(I think?)!
you suck cocks, you were honest in off-topic

i love you
-GN

Emaal wrote:

you suck cocks, you were honest in off-topic
stickied threads are serious business
theowest
actually, the informative and compedetive type of threads (beatmapper rankings) are usually always sticked around forums. but yeah, you're right about that. Removing the beatmap type stickies.

I'm also putting the live stream topic inside scandi community elsewhere. They're pretty much the same.

We don't have that much activity here anyway to be worried about new threads being hidden behind rubble. Please try to make more threads!
Saten
Sounds like you want a Not-Being-Honest Thread

theowest
lmao
Emaal

Saten wrote:

Sounds like you want a Not-Being-Honest Thread

i want your cock
Saten

Emaal wrote:

i want your cock
ok