forum

Disturbed - Indestructible

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
guardiansps
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on sexta-feira, 20 de Março de 2009 at 18:25:05

Artist: Disturbed
Title: Indestructible
BPM: 90
Filesize: 7663kb
Play Time: 02:47
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4,82 stars, 327 notes)
Download: Disturbed - Indestructible
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on quinta-feira, 26 de Fevereiro de 2009 at 22:27:39

Artist: Disturbed
Title: Indestructible
BPM: 90
Filesize: 7663kb
Play Time: 01:41
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4,75 stars, 163 notes)
Download: Disturbed - Indestructible
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
-------------
hey guys, first time beatmapper here, imade about 1.40 mins of the song already, its still in progress, i just need to know if the bpm is acurate, peg position etc ^^ tks
James2250
bpm seems fine *make offset 35,000 for your first note*? notes seemed timed ok but don't forget to use distance snap (I know its not finished but still) also I would try and find a way to cut that 30 seconds of *nothingness* out if you can..might get annoying for players
Topic Starter
guardiansps
the game said "dont use beatsnap divisor 1/8 unless your an experient beatmapper". but just because im such a badass s.o.b i did anyway xD (im such a naughty boy). but as long as the 1:40 min of the song are well mapped im sure the rest will come out just fine.
tks for the help ^^
lluminatis
I would just like to say that I love the beatmapping. the patterns and quickness are excellent. Much better than some other recently ranked disturbed song >_> (horrible inside the fire. omg it burns my internal metronome). Looking forward to this getting ranked hopefully. Do however make a lighter difficulty.
Topic Starter
guardiansps
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Planswalker89
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
guardiansps
ohhhhh, yes its true but its on purpose, if you play it with the elite beat osu skin, youl notice that it has a pretty cool sound when it ends.
it makes sense trust me
Topic Starter
guardiansps
well i think the map is long enough to be called a beatmap, hope you all enjoy it ^^
Topic Starter
guardiansps
some closure on the subject would be awsome *wink wink*
Topic Starter
guardiansps
any chance to get this out of the graveyard?
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.