forum

osu! updates

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kynan

she wrote:

Kynan wrote:

- You CAN'T know if you hit the note or miss it or wtf you are doing with it. hitsoundslol hitsounds doesn't change the VISUAL feedback
- You CAN'T know if you clic too early or too late on a note anymore thanks to the magnificent new beautifull awesome chocolate dipped note fading. actually it feels more clear to me now rather than the spam of effects blocking my view do you even... play ? can't even try to understand this... How does fading lets you know when you are too early or too late ?.?
Edit : Oh yeah and high AR DT maps (like Mezame) are now readable for everyone --" I highly doubt that.

deadbeat wrote:

Kynan wrote:

IMO the mode menu was way better than this integrated to map selection screen wtf button that I always missclick when I want to choose mods.
oh the horror :/ yeah pure horror

Kynan wrote:

- You can't spectate Niko anymore because he quitted NOT because of the new beautifful etc... note fading but because of the not new stupid community (hey don't feel aimed at, I'm aiming myself already).
wait..what does that have to do with the new update o.O
i like how people love when maps get more modernized. but when the game does, people complain like the world is about to end :/
Nothing to do with it, just that he forgot to update the community lol
she_old
I play and I find streams way easier to do accurately suddenly, freedom dive hr got a lot easier thnx to the glow effects not raping the streams making them hard to see.

I just got my friend to play mezame DT, guess what, he failed. Oh so readable for everyone.
Kynan

she wrote:

I play and I find streams way easier to do accurately suddenly, freedom dive hr got a lot easier thnx to the glow effects not raping the streams making them hard to see.
I feel the EXACT opposite (still unplayable without HR thanks to the readability gap between AR9 and AR10. I juste can't know where I am in the streams of any map (try F.I (any map)) and see...
she_old
ar10 feels too slow for me most of the time already but that's besides the point of readability in general.
I guess we have a different mindset as I find it easier to spot where I am in a stream.

Aslo I just got my friend to play mezame DT, guess what, he failed. Oh so readable for everyone.
Kynan

she wrote:

ar10 feels too slow for me most of the time already but that's besides the point of readability in general.
I guess we have a different mindset as I find it easier to spot where I am in a stream.

Aslo I just got my friend to play mezame DT, guess what, he failed. Oh so readable for everyone.
Well I succed it 9/10 times instead of 5/10 times now >.>
she_old
dang you're doing better than before, BETTER NERF THE SYSTEM
deadbeat

Kynan wrote:

she wrote:

Well I succed it 9/10 times instead of 5/10 times now >.>
isn't that a good thing?
Kynan
yes but now that I see how Insane/Lunatic maps that I play on DT are easily readable, I feel like it's gonna be even easier to get ranks that's all.
she_old
Reading is only 10% of getting the job done, the other 90% is being able to play it.
If you're concerned about not being special anymore being able to read ar9+dt then take a shot at ar7+dthr or ar10+dt.
MrPhobble

deadbeat wrote:

i like how people love when maps get more modernized. but when the game does, people complain like the world is about to end :/
This update have a few interesting feature like the new menu, i like it but in game the change are way too radical imho, this new fading out effect is confusing, it's hard to tell the timing you hit the note, even with hitsound. Also the fact that the miss thing fall down is extremely confusing, it can restrain of hold your attention for nothing. you already have combreakersound to tell you when you miss so...

also the new basic skin is smooth and nice, but since i'm not using it I can't properly judge

Overall some new nice feature but way too radical change in the gameplay, Kynan post was sure a hate post but he have some point
Kynan

she wrote:

Reading is only 10% of getting the job done, the other 90% is being able to play it.
If you're concerned about not being special anymore being able to read ar9+dt then take a shot at ar7+dthr or ar10+dt.
I didn't feel special lol I juste feel thats since it feels slower, it's even easier to get better accu on it.
deadbeat
i'll be honest here, it sounds like you just complaining either a, for the sack of it or b, because everyone else is and you want to join in >_>
if you really don't like this new update, go attempt to support this thread t/123298 though i doubt it'll help much
she_old

Kynan wrote:

she wrote:

I didn't feel special lol I juste feel thats since it feels slower, it's even easier to get better accu on it.
And how much better did you do thanks to this accuracy-wise?
deadbeat
i wonder if i should just lock this for a while. it just looks like it becoming more and more like a senseless argument ._."
Kynan

she wrote:

LoL as if I could play... If there was the good old note clicking visual feedback I'll go from 97µ to 99%+ without a doubt.

Edit: as always, threads get locked whenever people don't like stuff ppy imposes...
she_old

Kynan wrote:

she wrote:

LoL as if I could play... If there was the good old note clicking visual feedback I'll go from 97µ to 99%+ without a doubt.

Edit: as always, threads get locked whenever people don't like stuff ppy imposes...
Kynan new Cookiezi with 99% Mezame DT.

Threads get locked when discussions take place, the thread has kinda derailed because of this.
dcv

Kynan wrote:

she wrote:

did you even read what deadbeat linked you to?
Kynan

she wrote:

Kynan new Cookiezi with 99% Mezame DT.

Threads get locked when discussions take place, the thread has kinda derailed because of this.
I didn't say it was on Mezame that I got 97% lol

Kayo wrote:

did you even read what deadbeat linked you to?
yes I did, and ppy is like always "NOPE I MADE IT YOU GOTTA APPLY OR GTFO" like a-l-w-a-y-s (ok it's more like "you'll get used to it blablabla (politic stuff)"
deadbeat

Kynan wrote:

i'm not peppy. i'm here for my own reason's and locking this because the following

she wrote:

i'll unlock later when then whole new release thing blows over ;~;
Topic Starter
theowest
I don't even find this thread to be of any of use when people are just posting in peppy's announcement topics. Example: t/123276

Let this topic be locked forever and never be brought back to life again.