forum

Hello there ^.^

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Zelphy
Hello there my fellow friends,
my name is Zelphy (or at least my ign is)

I'm a 13yo who loves photoshop and digital art, as well as gaming.
I picked this game back up around November 2019 and got a tablet December 2019.

By the time it got to December 2019, I was on full grind and getting better every single day.
And yes, I am a PP farmer, at the time it was december, I was around 300-500pp (from 40) and now I'm at 2000.

But besides everything done on osu, I've been playing on PC for about 3 years now. I'm hoping for those of you who wants to become my friend (adding on osu or on discord) We can know a lot more about ourselves.

For those who want my support and/or help for anything possible, I'm all ears.

And for the last thing to say, I stream on twitch, mostly broadcasting minecraft and/or osu.
If you have any issues/inquiries feel free to DM me.

-Zelphy

(my discord is Zelphy#0001 btw, decided to go full introduction mode on this on :P)
ieu-
Hello Zelphy and welcome to the game. Scrolling through your profile I took careful consideration on how long you have been playing this game. As you said before you are a PP Farmer but we all have been called by some term we do not agree with. It's respectable in a sense that you strive to get better scores and to get higher. True motivation comes with great dignity because of the factors in your hands and mind. Keep practicing and some day you'll become the best player in our country or perhaps globally. Even though I'm only 17 years old, you being 13 reminds me of the first time playing this game. I would say that my peak years of true happiness was in the beginning stages of farming maps. After finding out I could do DT maps very efficiently without breaking a sweat, it lifted me like dopamine rushing to my brain. However it did not last long as I rose the ranks, scores became denser with every expectation of the PP system. Getting higher is a blessing but also a curse, a double-edged sword in other terms.

You're still in your youth, use it wisely.

Estellia
Setnom
Welcome to Osu! Zelphy my "pp farm" brother

Plz Enjoy Game :)
Akumaii
welcome to the game! if you have any questions feel free to message me and ill be glad to help!
- Lena -
Welcome