forum

[Mania Only, SD/HD] ArrowMania 4K Downscroll

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Vysion
Here is my latest skin: ArrowMania! This is my 6th skin. It is white arrows with blue LNs and white outlines.

Also, if you don't like the lighting, go into skin.ini and replace "LightingN" and "LightingL" values to "blank".

Download: https://mega.nz/file/hBl3CTgB#oBrN7uoKCtFUYqJNAUKHtsn0C_xhosOqh_W4ajRIVNc

pogologo12
Nice skin bro
makiba dt
nice
rocke939
nice skin (:
[ -Rick- ]
Nice skin! :D Thanks for sharing
Yuri Diculous
I am on mobile rn so imma see what it is like later. And I have no frikkin idea on how to equip it,so imma google it
alry97
But how can I make "wasd" and "up/down left/right" keys active though? Because there's no point of arrow skin if I can't do that...
Tragedia
nice
kwkgkw

alry97 wrote:

But how can I make "wasd" and "up/down left/right" keys active though? Because there's no point of arrow skin if I can't do that...
i know im late five months and you've probally already figured it out but go to "osu!mania layout" menu on the settings,you can change your bindings there
q5hd
the skin looks clean as hell
Rinns_X
loving it
Yzips
Amazing skin :)
Dokykin
A really cool skin but... ehhh it's kinda broke my monitor but now it's fixed have no idea how it happened but i really like this skin tho what should i do now i would like that i can get it in diff color idk maybe it's cus of the white arrows
priscode
gud skin :)
freb_otaku
how i make it upscrool?
NoodlesIsDumb
I love this skin!!! With it, I Have S ranked many A/B even C rank maps, as well as get S on a few 3 stars
sheetorevii
How do I make that when I play a key, that key lights up without having played when I had to play?
lun_aaa
this was one of my first skins holy shit, its been almost a year since i started using this skin and i just wanted to say thank you for making this awesome skin :)
merxki
nice work
RichKidDims14

kwkgkw wrote:

alry97 wrote:

i know im late five months and you've probally already figured it out but go to "osu!mania layout" menu on the settings,you can change your bindings there

kwkgkw wrote:

alry97 wrote:

ohh thats how to do it thank you, im new player
Kobenis Car
Epic skin
AstrxVib3z
Love the skin
DENISASENOV

pogologo12 wrote:

Nice skin bro
Vertically flip playfield (DDR style)Vertically flip playfield (DDR style)Vertically flip playfield (DDR style)kill me pls
guiguireidelas
these arrows are sick! also good for begginers like me.
BenjaminISnOoob

freb_otaku wrote:

how i make it upscrool?
do ctrl+o and type "layout" you'll see osu layouts and then click the "DDR Style"
JUSTJIAFU2
good skin
i dont know how to put emoji on laptop
lleytXn
sheeeeesh
aluph
best skin no cap. carried me to 30k
SunnyAintFunny
Simple but good skin.
SatoshiGamery
really good! :)
perfectlkm
Nice skin!
Legos5544fake
poggers
Horogamer02
good
Nyanneko
Very nice skin
But be less lazy next time and skin 7k please
yoitstoxic093
this is going to my main skin now, it looks really good :)
Stomiks
Very solid
Loxtrans
nice skin