forum

What are your osu! goals?

posted
Total Posts
show more
-Atri-
Believe it or not, i don't have a goal

Osu! is a game that is impossible to improve, i as well as just give up in another way
tnpoon
I want to get to 1000pp... but more importantly I wanna have me some fun!
E m i

slainender2013 wrote:

Osu! is a game that is impossible to improve, i as well as just give up in another way
:roll:

sub 10k rank
tnpoon

slainender2013 wrote:

Aww don't be so pessimistic, try playing more Insane maps (preferably 4.5+ stars) and hopefully your skill will improve as you play them.
daikichi
to quit l0l

jk i dunno
Nyxa
To become a top level player, mapper and modder.
-Atri-

tnpoon wrote:

Aww don't be so pessimistic, try playing more Insane maps (preferably 4.5+ stars) and hopefully your skill will improve as you play them.
I tried, i only could fail or get D or C
cheezstik

tnpoon wrote:

Terrible advice, why would you play something that's clearly way too hard, and just hope your skill improves? Your skill won't improve if you are mindlessly mashing and hoping that you hit some circles, you actually need to play properly to improve, which includes developing speed, reading, and aim, and that won't be achieved playing stuff you can't even remotely play.
FGKY
airman
Gumpy
To be pro with HR.
Bauxe

Tess wrote:

Someone like you will never achieve that.
Sojana
Ehh, to become better I guess?

On a serious note when I am able to play 5-6 star maps I would be greatfull already. Thinking about the fact I could not even do hard maps 1 month ago and now I do insane maps on A-B ranks is an improvement. It can only get better right?
cheezstik

Bauxe wrote:

Tess wrote:

Green Platinum

Bauxe wrote:

Tess wrote:

Top shitposter is a chance. The competition is fierce however with winber1 and x_Co0ki420ezi_x fighting for top spot.
chainpullz
New goal: to show Narrill could be much worse when dismantling discussions/arguments.

AKA: to change Narrill's reputation from "pain in the ass," to "pain in the ass, but could be worse."

Edit: RiP Narrill.
Genki1000

chainpullz wrote:

New goal: to show Narrill could be much worse when dismantling discussions/arguments.

AKA: to change Narrill's reputation from "pain in the ass," to "pain in the ass, but could be worse."
Why are you always talking about Narrill

On-topic: To get 5000 top 50 scores, maybe
chainpullz

Genki1000 wrote:

chainpullz wrote:

Why are you always talking about Narrill

On-topic: To get 5000 top 50 scores, maybe
Because he derailed one too many discussion I was having with valid but somewhat degenerate points.
B1rd

chainpullz wrote:

Because he derailed one too many discussion I was having with valid but somewhat degenerate points.
you are seriously accusing Narrill of doing that....
Nyxa

Bauxe wrote:

Tess wrote:

You're on.
buny

Bauxe wrote:

Tess wrote:

x_Co0ki420ezi_x
SS that sandstorm map
Nyxa

Green Platinum wrote:

Top shitposter is a chance. The competition is fierce however with winber1 and x_Co0ki420ezi_x fighting for top spot.
I am clearly the biggest shitposter of G&R

winber and cokez1 don't stand a chance
nrl

chainpullz wrote:

I think you mean degenerative.
lilelf29
Compete in the OWC and actually be of use to my teammates.
Nathan
To become a decent mapper one day
otonashi-senpai
After a long pause I have to make up for the lost time.

My goal is to get 1.000 PP at the end of the year. (started with 632 PP 2 days ago)
Xayne
Short term goal is 4 digit rank. Long term goal is to be good enough to rep Freedom Land in the OWC and be considered one of the top mouse/keyboard players. Fuck a tablet.
Kemdo
Get to a rank that I should be at rather than pretend I am a pro at rank 11k when I am much more skilled than people and basically show off... Ahhh how nice it would be to be bothered to get some of that lovely PP ;c
Yuudachi-kun
Be able to pick up hot Osu nerds with my skills.
Synpoo
reach 10k before 2015
yumi

Kheldragar wrote:

Be able to pick up hot Osu nerds with my skills.
B1rd
My goal is to be under rank 2K by the end of the year. Not sure if I can make that but I'll try.
xGx

Arnold0
No being kicked out of 4 number rank. (Even if I'm overrank probably or just too inconsistent)
Becomming better.
Finnaly not thinking myself that I'm noob (Will probably never happens)
Being able to FC AR8 +DT
Improve my AIM to finally be able to play CS5 or CS4 + HR
Learn AR10
Soft
My goals are to pass Adult's Toy with a B or higher, and then eventually be able to FC it. It's one of the only maps that I looked at and said "I'm gonna do that" and I haven't stopped trying yet.
drum drum
being able to play taiko again
CookieNia

CookieNia wrote:

CookieNia wrote:

In korean #20
FC hd+hr for approved beatmaps :)

lol. very hard goals..
↑ a year ago's me lol. I alreay achieved goals.

my new goal is selected form 2014 OWC korean team member.
↑ a year ago's me, goal Failed..

My new goal is join to 2015 world top 20 players video.. :o
ZenithPhantasm
My new goal is to FC an AR11 song.
Soulg
goal is top 100 pp by the end of 2015
Yuudachi-kun
To get a lot more 110-120pp plays fairly easily.

To be able to pass a 7 star map hp5+
show more