What are your osu! goals?

posted
Total Posts
752
show more
Faces
got my 4 digit goal, now going for top 200-100 USA, represent
HaLD08
Get to a level where I can pass Freedom Dive on a regular basis with >90% acc (I obviously mean the another difficulty)

Become able to HR 4/5 stars maps
Singletapping ~300 bpm

Get into country's top ten (this one's the farthest one and probably going to take years lol)
Black Wolf159
- Dominate the three basic mods (HD, HR, DT)
- Be in the Top Five in my country
- Be a good Single Taper and streamer.
- Feel the emotion that one famous player feels.
Holorin
Be able to FC the very map that led me into osu!: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/53857
The Cookiezi's DTHD FC absolutely dazzled me and encouraged me to play this game~
Trauter
1. Getting better finger control
2. FC some skystar diffs
3. Stamina + 200bpm streams
Synpoo
Be able to actually play DT
enap
ideal goal would be rank ~1000 before 1year registration date
HaLD08
^ Good luck with that man
Nathan
Make it to top 3k before a year, I think I might be able to do it since I reached 44k in about 40 days
VioletMaid
to quit, forever, not just a long time
kasdeya
i want to catch em all
byfar
beat big black, the most epic song and beatmap ever








cashmoney
buny

enaporp wrote:

ideal goal would be rank ~1000 before 1year registration date
People in Poland get to top 100 in a year, so that's a perfectly reasonable goal.
Athrun
My goal to become in the Top 30K
Everytime I pass the goal, i go to the next on, that is for me Top 20K
Trauter

buny wrote:

People in Poland get to top 100 in a year, so that's a perfectly reasonable goal.
Please tell me this is a joke.
buny

Trauter wrote:

buny wrote:

People in Poland get to top 100 in a year, so that's a perfectly reasonable goal.
Please tell me this is a joke.
Are you saying you can't get rank 1000 before 1 year?
Trauter

buny wrote:

Are you saying you can't get rank 1000 before 1 year?
Everybody can get under rank 1000 in 1 year if they tried hard enough.
[-Cloud-]

buny wrote:

enaporp wrote:

ideal goal would be rank ~1000 before 1year registration date
People in Poland get to top 10 in a year, so that's a perfectly reasonable goal.
fyp
[ Mephisto ]
Top #50 CTB Indonesia
B1rd

Trauter wrote:

buny wrote:

Are you saying you can't get rank 1000 before 1 year?
Everybody can get under rank 1000 in 1 year if they tried hard enough.
no.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply