forum

What are your osu! goals?

posted
Total Posts
show more
NixXSkate
to have fun playing again (not happening)
quaternary
pass an 0108 map or two
lrn2taiko
lrn2mania
AR10 practice
Dodecagon
My Goal when I started osu was to beat With a Dance Number. I'm almost there. :)

IDK what goals I have after that.
quaternary
pass an 0108 map or two

Today I FINALLY passed paraoka - boot [0108] Granted, that one is really, really easy to pass compared to the other 0108s.

New goals - rank something, finish a skin
Kingkevin30

Kingkevin30 wrote:

being the greatest Spinner-whore in CTB, (e.g.:beat Venlas,rullu or RODY)
being in the #100 of PP Ranking ✓
being in the #100 of Score Ranking ✓
Learn how the make a Beatmap that is "rankable"
hmm 10months ago and already got some things done :3 im happy, and someday i will be the Spin-King, just wait :3
AmaiHachimitsu
to learn to play

especially acc

and prolly, quit
Rewben2
Improve.

I don't care about my rank or if it's a slow process, I just want to improve. But at the same time have fun, a lot of my time is spent playing useless stuff that doesn't help me improve at all (refer to 600 four dimension plays (a lot are just relax lol)).

My long term goal is to compete in an OWC, which I'm nowhere near the level to now but if I keep playing daily I should be able to some day...
TakuMii
My goal is to become (one of) the best in the country at DT :3

tuddster wrote:

Today I FINALLY passed paraoka - boot [0108] Granted, that one is really, really easy to pass compared to the other 0108s.
>tfw I've passed 9 other 0108 maps but still haven't passed boot
Yano
To pass every Map
To fc every Map
To read AR11 (Impossible)
To read AR 6,7 & 8
To be #1 Switzerland
To be #1 World
To make a loooong break

To Quit ?
Mizuno Yui
To be able to pass the goddamn streams. I dream of a day where I'll just be like "Oh, stream. Meh.".
ksg
to get decent at the game i guess
-Chronopolis-
When I first met these songs in November I wanted to play them so badly, so my goals where to be able to play them.

Get a B on Shintani Ryoko - Wonderful World - https://osu.ppy.sh/s/45306 (Got it December 31st)
Get a B on Muteki Soldier - https://osu.ppy.sh/s/52221 (Got it 2 days ago)
Get a B on Chata - Remind https://osu.ppy.sh/s/37292

I'm sorta weary of playing them much, but I'd like to eventually get good combo on muteki soldier and chata, and FC wonderful world. Before that definitely learning how to fc easier but not slow insanes, the kind I find fun. Also learning how to do real streams and getting better at spaced streams. Hitting a spaced stream correctly feels good, man.

I want to be good enough to attempt any maps that I come across that I think are fun.
Mamoru Senpai
- Being able to read maps properly (I think I wont be able to in 10 years though).
- Passing Freedom Dive 4D (Fuck that last spaced stream >_>).
- Being able to stream contantly 260 BPM.
- Being able to read Squares and Triangles.
- Being able to switch from singletab to stream fast enough.
WolfCoder
I'm usually systematically playing every beatmap that is ranked sorting by newest and/or most interesting first. It's good practice for me to play maps I have never played before on Hard/Insane.

Otherwise the goal is to just hit circles and have fun. It's really simple and zen like that.
TwentyOne21_old
To be the fastest like this post :roll:
strikeR
mine was to steal a cookiezi 1#...oh well..RIP
- Marco -

strikeR wrote:

mine was to steal a cookiezi 1#...oh well..RIP
You have rrtyui, www, [beatrice], thelewa and the list goes on...
brendanuhs
Dt+quit
aBunny
to be the mouse
Mystrian_old
To get good enough to pass Nomy - Cocaine (Nightcore Mix) [Insane]. This is my goal I hope to achieve in 2015
Me168
1) To get top 10,000 rank (for no other reason than I like competition on the leaderboards and I find it fin and exciting) on both the PP and TP scoring systems.

2) To beat Freedom Dive, The Big Black, Mytholiga's End, Talent Shredder, and Scarlet Rose

3) Enjoy myself on the game in every way I can
chox_old
to be a "top player"
uh..
iderekmc
to HD HR DT FL
Thorndistortion
to be the very best like no one ever was
Tupples
Beat Big Black. And Freedom Dive. My only 2 goals.
Mystrian_old

iderekmc wrote:

to HD HR DT FL
But what if that image was your playfield in your skin and there was no background/video/storyboard on the song your playing?

I didn't know vocaloiod modules had nails.
Soulg
recently passed banned forever and can actually do it almost every time now

next is fcing it
Insyni
Full comboing hard songs... :(
plaatinum
Play in OWC
CookChefSteak
l2ar10

srsly why is it so hard =[
Myke B
Master HDHR.
Rewben2

Plaatinum wrote:

Play in OWC
this
[ Katsu ]
There is always a song I can't beat yet that i really want to play. I don't really have any long term goals outside of wanting to conquer Scarlet Rose.
Gigo
My goal in osu is to be the best... to be so good, that when I walk down the street, people would turn after me and say "Look... it's a bird... it's a plane... no, it's the best osu player ever!"... to be so good, that there would be a statue of me in every city in the world... to be so good, that people all over the world would celebrate the day that I registered in osu as "Artaxerx's day"!
Sentient_DELETED

sarasseo wrote:

to be the mouse
and pass big black + reach #1500 rank :c
Rio-
Become Underrated player & HD+HR Insanes
Mayoi Hachikuji
Play in the OWC.

Though with the amount of players in Denmark and the skill level atm. This probably won't happen even if i become very good at the game. :(
iderekmc

Artaxerx wrote:

My goal in osu is to be the best... to be so good, that when I walk down the street, people would turn after me and say "Look... it's a bird... it's a plane... no, it's the best osu player ever!"... to be so good, that there would be a statue of me in every city in the world... to be so good, that people all over the world would celebrate the day that I registered in osu as "Artaxerx's day"!
lool xD
uzzi

Plaatinum wrote:

Play in OWC
I wanna do this too...gah this is impossible!
Myke B

Plaatinum wrote:

Play in OWC
I'm gonna win it all for America one day.
show more