Farm 5,000 pp....or actually be good at this game. Most likely the former though, being poor asian farmer is suffering.
It isn't like any game ever. (i'm on board w/the unranked maps part though)You could say that for nearly every single player game then.
osu! is pure technical skill with almost no brain use whatsoever. It's the equivalent to a street fighter player practicing a combo in warm-up mode till he gets it right. No thinking whatsoever, no outsmarting opponents, just repetition and muscle memory. Just gets old. wtb some kind of randomly generated map competition mode with player interaction beyond score.
Lol, I really suck at osu! so here are my modest goals:-Yeah insane maps are pretty tough, took me a couple months to even pass one xp
- get a five-digit number as my global performance rank (Kinda almost there! I'm at 104k right now.)
- finish an insane level map (Nope.)
- finish a song with all of the hard mods on (LOLOL, I tried. I can do Hard Rock + Double Time.)
- map at least one of my favorite jams (Mapping a song for the first time right now. Really tough work but fun.)
- get in the top 100 for a map (A noob can always dream right?)
XD Yay, hopefully I'll be able to achieve those goals.
At least he's aiming high.
boat wrote:To stop playing.how original