forum

What are your osu! goals?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Miracle Lotus

she wrote:

Rub it in how bad Miracle Lotus is at Tennis and Swimming.
I'm the champion.
she_old

Miracle Lotus wrote:

she wrote:

Rub it in how bad Miracle Lotus is at Tennis and Swimming.
I'm the champion.
Champion of losers.
Miracle Lotus
I'm osu!'s hero.
MillhioreF
I want to be someone's favorite player.
Topic Starter
ryza
I bet you've met that goal and you don't know it
Swatty
Get in top 100, be better than one specific player :D
FC YuYu Metal
SS Mendes (3x100) and Himiko (1x100)
Get hidden S on some hard songs (Scarlet Rose, With a Dance Number etc.) (this is gonna take long :D)
Win chart
Have better stream stamina ;_;

Well, i still have so much to do :oops:
she_old

MillhioreF wrote:

I want to be someone's favorite player.
You're my favorite EasyMod player Milfy-chwan!
MillhioreF
I'm a lot of people's favorite easy mod player, that's not a big category! Favorite player of all is different.
Kanye West
then play something other than easy mod and old maps

people tend not to pay attention to players who spam old maps (sadly)
hinamizawan
becoming an omnipresent scorefarmer player
but im too lazy to 2009 and earlier maps
theowest
I now want more people to watch my awesome replays. Especially the alternating ones.
she_old

MillhioreF wrote:

I'm a lot of people's favorite easy mod player, that's not a big category! Favorite player of all is different.
Well with that additude silmarilen is my favorite EasyMod player now.
Bweh
lul
Plushies
To be "good" by my own standards. An unreachable goal unfortunately as my expectations keep rising as I play more.
Though if I could've played as well as I do now 2 months ago I would've been satisfied.
Shiningbolt
My goal is to get better at this game.
I've been working pretty hard to get better in the past few days and now, I've actually reached a breakthrough point. I have no idea how far it's going to take me, but I'm powering through beatmaps that used to be too much for me. Really happy about that.

I'm not really sure HOW much better I want to be, but I do have an inspiration. On the day I started playing osu!, I told someone I knew about it. That person decided to give me some maps and spectated me as I failed some Normal mode maps. Although I've gotten better than that person now, neither of us have stopped playing and now I try to impress them each time we spectate each other.

Also, this game is really fun for me. Getting better is part of the fun, so I'm going to keep working at it!
Saint_old
1000 replays watched by others
CXu
Hey that's not a bad idea for a goal.
I'll go for 100k RWBO then (because getting RWBO = no work = I can be lazy about it \o/)
Topic Starter
ryza
What if you lose all of your #1's

ever since you lost don't say lazy the number has been steadily decreasing ;-;
CXu
More like ever since I stopped ranking high the numbers have been steadily decreasing :P
Topic Starter
ryza

there is a direct correlation at november~ silly cxu
Qplayer
I'd like to have a 4 digit rank before a 5 digit playcount, but at 8,000 plays and a 27,000 rank that's not happening :(
Sherbert
I suck at CTB but I'm aiming to be ranked 1# in the USA >< I probably shouldn't aim that high with the way I play ;~;
CruzadoqL
- Get 10 first place ranks / COMPLETE
- Unlock 2000 combo achievement / COMPLETE
- Be in 5000 pp rank players and #50 in my country / COMPLETE

I have no current goals, maybe quit osu! huehuehue
primrose
1.Able to stream really fast
2. Master jumps
3. Beat Chocobo
Almost
Learning how to do the streams that are placed right after sliders.
MillhioreF

Awoken- wrote:

1.Able to stream really fast
2. Master jumps
3. Beat Chocobo
This should be everyone's goal list.
Karazeru
I have quite a few goals at the moment. Here is some of my goals...

~Get no misses on this: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/9007

~Reach Top 10,000 in Overall Ranking

~Reach 5,000 Plays(I'm at 4,084 right now)

~Able to play FlashLight without getting confused as heck
Zalaria
Well I'd definitely like to improve on jumps overall, DT and FL, streaming speed, and eventually get a #1 rank for a song of any difficulty (my highest was #2 xp)
Sotodashi
To have fun.

Not working out recently.
Soarezi
Play 260bpm at 95%+ acc.
Currently 90% :<
Starry-
Get 20 #1's, top 500 for performance, play in the owc possibly.
enik
Get a single top50 T_T
Tshemmp

enik wrote:

Get a single top50 T_T
Play old maps.
Shiroame
Lol, I really suck at osu! so here are my modest goals:
- get a five-digit number as my global performance rank (Kinda almost there! I'm at 104k right now.)
- finish an insane level map (Nope.)
- finish a song with all of the hard mods on (LOLOL, I tried. I can do Hard Rock + Double Time.)
- map at least one of my favorite jams (Mapping a song for the first time right now. Really tough work but fun.)
- get in the top 100 for a map (A noob can always dream right?)

XD Yay, hopefully I'll be able to achieve those goals.
CXu

Tshemmp wrote:

enik wrote:

Get a single top50 T_T
Play old newly ranked maps.
Tsukimi Luna
My goal is to reach xsrsbsns's level
Miracle Lotus
Make people want to ban me.
zerod
top 100 in standard :D
Mythras
To stop checking these damn forums for no reason and logging into the game just to find music i can't remember the name of.

I've hit a point where I can't really justify playing osu! anymore. It's a really cool game but in the end it's just a super epeen contest for kids with the most time and patience. To quote american teenagers "ain't nobody got time for that".

I mean I could spend all year improving AR reading, learning HD, improving stamina, getting better at higher bpms etc. But in the end the only thing you're really competing against is your own (mostly) physical limitations and memory/muscle memory. Rather watch cookiezi/rrtyui/clementine/niko be amazing than ever spend the required amount of effort/time getting even half as good.

Which leads me to my next point, cookiezi needs to setup a 1080p stream on twitch and start making a TON of money being a partner.
Aqo

VioletMaid wrote:

It's a really cool game but in the end it's just a super epeen contest for kids with the most time and patience.
You mean like every game ever?

That's why the cool kids play unranked maps that are fun for them instead of farming topranks on maps that they don't enjoy.
show more